Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This angers and sickens me! Sounds like someone watched too much of the Casey Anthony trial.

Are we really expected to believe that JR died of natural causes or by her own hand and someone thought it was less suspicious to dump her naked body and ditch the car? The "charges are also minimal..." comment really has my blood boiling. I can't believe what I'm reading......:banghead:

ed to add-- MANY cases??? Note to self-- keep that 911 number by the phone

I am thinking back to that interview that GR made a big deal about always telling the kids to tell the truth, no matter what.

There is something causing my stomach to churn about her obit that is a clue I believe of somewhere to look into..

JR's obituary takes her from highschool directly to Arizona, skipping her time at SUNY New Paltz and Hudson Valley Community College. This is where she met GR... I find it very odd, almost like there is something about that time, that it wasn't mentioned in her obituary. Anyone else get that sense?

It does seem strange that a husband wouldn't mention where/how he met his wife in the obit (I believe New Paltz is where they met) - especially being so young still.

Many of the newspaper articles have included this info though.

I cannot recall-do we know for sure that her clothing was not found nearby?

I only ask it is quite common for a person to remove their clothing if suffering from hypothermia. Not saying this is what happened, just wondering if the issue of clothing is being withheld or has been confirmed not to be found.

We know she was found unclothed. But LE has not confirmed if any clothing/belongings were found nearby.

Seems like we are about to be moving from the deranged killer/psychopath theory to the accidental death led to panic which led to improper disposal of Jenn's body...and her iPhone...and her minivan....and lying to LE theory.

Next thing, perhaps, she slipped in the tub.

Or, perhaps, she OD'd on diet pills.

So now the defense team is saying that JR was not murdered but died of natural causes and GR panicked and disposed of her, her car and her phone and made up his whole story? WWHHHHHAAAATTTTTT!!!!!

It just never ends....what would motivate yet another way to diffuse the severity of MURDER. This is just so upsetting. What kool aid his being handed out...murder is murder...and someone needs to pay for their rage and malice....or their premeditation...or their accidental rage...whatever it is...they need to pay. This is yet another injustice.....someone needs to stop typing on the internet as she tells others to stop typing their hypothesis of what they think happened.:banghead::banghead::furious:

I believe they know the COD and are just getting their case together.

Seems like we are about to be moving from the deranged killer/psychopath theory to the accidental death led to panic which led to improper disposal of Jenn's body...and her iPhone...and her minivan....and lying to LE theory.

Next thing, perhaps, she slipped in the tub.

Or, perhaps, she OD'd on diet pills.

Careful, or the next thing you know.....:waitasec:
"It was a terrible accident...(insert event) I panicked!"

So now the defense team is saying that JR was not murdered but died of natural causes and GR panicked and disposed of her, her car and her phone and made up his whole story? WWHHHHHAAAATTTTTT!!!!!

It just never ends....what would motivate yet another way to diffuse the severity of MURDER. This is just so upsetting. What kool aid his being handed out...murder is murder...and someone needs to pay for their rage and malice....or their premeditation...or their accidental rage...whatever it is...they need to pay. This is yet another injustice.....someone needs to stop typing on the internet as she tells others to stop typing their hypothesis of what they think happened.:banghead::banghead::furious:

I believe they know the COD and are just getting their case together.

It looks like the narrative was left open at the time of post. Hadn't selected a reason yet, but most likely will shortly:

We've had many cases in which a loved one passed away due to a number of reasons and the person(s) they were with panicked and did not contact authorities and just horribly disposed of the person.

Note also possibility of more than one person may have been there: person/s

To Be Decided Soon

I posted yesterday and am still in the process of catching up by reading the most recent comments and the earlier threads and trying to meet in the middle. Thank you, Jillian for pointing out that GR actually wanted to report JR missing at 5:30 PM which is beyond bizarre. I don't know the area, but I expect if there is ever a time with traffic tie ups, it would at the mall, in the midst of the Christmas season, at the start of evening rush hour. Who would panic at a 30 minute delay? Well, besides someone eager to see their plot play out.

I have to say that I suspected GR as soon as I learned he recovered the cell phone. If I had any lingering doubts, learning that GR took a date to an "awareness event" for his missing wife pretty much cemented my beliefs. Even Scott Peterson had the courtesy to only CALL his girlfriend during a vigil for his wife.

Of all the unnecessary and disparaging statements made by GR, for some reason, this seemed the most telling to me: She spent $300 on clothes, all for herself. Could he sound any more controlling and cheap?

I'm backing to reading, but I do want to say that I admire all of you have been GENUINE advocates for Jennifer from the start.
All MOO

:furious:
I am thinking back to that interview that GR made a big deal about always telling the kids to tell the truth, no matter what.

I keep going back to that statement as well, and his statement that he always tells the truth, because unless he told JR immediately about his "tryst" he lied. A lie by omission is still a lie. Although I believe JR knew something was going on.

Another statement that bothers me is he said shortly after JR disappeared that he had given up hope that she would be found safe but then later he said something along the lines of there is always hope, so what changed? Or was it part of the script?

I am wondering if anyone else who has listened to Jennifer's tribute song that was written for her, has noticed it says December 17th? Why? It was December 11th that she was reported missing correct? I am not knocking the song, makes me cry every time I listen. Just wondering if anyone else noticed or am I miss hearing it?

Could be an error, but I believe GR did say that Jenn had been spotted after the 11th, though he could not state where or when to Joe M, and he likely left it at that:

He also said then [Feb. 21, 2013] there had been “a sighting of Jennifer” last week, but declined to provide details of precisely where or when she was supposedly spotted. He said in that interview he was still optimistic she would be found alive.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1837420511/Missing-womans-sister-We-miss-you

Still would be later than "the 17th of December."

:furious:

I keep going back to that statement as well, and his statement that he always tells the truth, because unless he told JR immediately about his "tryst" he lied. A lie by omission is still a lie. Although I believe JR knew something was going on.

Another statement that bothers me is he said shortly after JR disappeared that he had given up hope that she would be found safe but then later he said something along the lines of there is always hope, so what changed? Or was it part of the script?

The change occurred after he sought guidance from an "Intuitive" and assistance from LNM.

reminder: folks please do not copy and paste facebook comments. That is a :nono: You can link and paraphrase or say "check it out" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member