Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think it has anything to do with not having evidence.
we've had a murderer in town who was tried and convicted 3 times.
cost the tax payers a lot of money.
i agree - i can't imagine what JR's mom, dad, sister and children are feeling right now.

This is what I am hoping, that they are making sure they can get him/her/whoever and make it stick.

she didn't make "a terrible decision." she made at least six months of them, consistently. remorse after time #1 would makes sense. but on-going? and with no consideration for jennifer or those poor kids.

<Mod Snip>
jennifer's kids will forever be affected by ES's actions. NO kid deserves that, least of all the children who no longer have a mother to help bandage those wounds.

i'm thinking of the likely trust and intimacy issues they'll have knowing that someone they loved and trusted (ES and GR) emotionally violated them in so many ways.

they will need extensive and on-going mental health therapy (and not from a guidance counselor) as a result of this. their ability to initiate and maintain successful relationships in the future is likely to be severely impaired. trust issues. abandonment issues. attachment and intimacy issues. anxiety and depression issues. etc. etc. this is what these kids face due to this trauma. any "player" involved should feel guilty, and if they don't? that's even more concerning and DOES steer toward the definition of "evil," IMO

there is NO excuse for this.

:clap: I totally agree.

[<Mod Snip>

I don't think anyone is comparing those crimes here-unless I missed it? However I don't think anyone here can say for certain that ES is or is not involved-we all have our own opinions. But it sure seems like you've both (you & Mookie) come to defend her & hey if that's your opinion so be it, but I have to wonder-do you know her? Because if not how can you be so insistent with such damaging information? (Or at least give us a few examples of why instead of joining & defending her right off the bat. Is so, hey become a verified insider & do share.

I'm more than willing to hear your side, if you will have that conversation that is. Seems like you guys are here to make posts to defend someone then talk between yourselves, I'm not sure I'm getting the point?

JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER! Lets all not forget why we are all on this forum!

I am too.

Feel Great we did something good for Jennifer tonight! Go Websleuths!

Anyone that wants to get the magnet please PM me, Ana or Jillian. It will be up on Facebook by tomorrow. I'm sure a link will be supplied by Jillian when it's up.

Just to be sure I did not miss anything, her death has not yet been ruled a homicide, is that correct?

If not, that is very unusual. In other cases where they do not intend to reveal the cause of death, they have still indicated a homicide investigation. I am really wondering if they could not establish cause of death.

Just to be sure I did not miss anything, her death has not yet been ruled a homicide, is that correct?

If not, that is very unusual. In other cases where they do not intend to reveal the cause of death, they have still indicated a homicide investigation. I am really wondering if they could not establish cause of death.

It makes me very nervous that they haven't even stated if it is a homicide investigation.

I feel like my grandma sitting here listening to the scanner LOL. She died 3 years ago and I have so many memories of a police scanner being on in her house when I was a kid. I had no idea what we she was listening to LOL

Husband says she was hurt &#8230;... hurt = pain/trauma

"The not knowing was brutal and it&#8217;s tough. But, now that my wife was hurt, I want vengeance. Screw justice. I want vengeance,&#8221; said Ramsaran&#8217;s husband Ganesh Remy Ramsaran.

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story/Husband-vows-vengeance-in-wifes-death/NAO7jKz5I0mj5avBjsngUg.cspx?rss=112&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WSYRLocalNews+%28News+Channel+9%3A+Local+News%29

As people have stated, I think the truth lies "hidden" in things GR has stated all along.

- He knew she was hurt - Interesting?
- He knew she had nosebleeds and I believe she did - however in this case, a nosebleed the size of a human head under a rear seat - interesting
- He found the phone - the police went to that location and couldn't find it, but he was able to. He went alone - why didn't he go with the police when they went to look. And he says the New Berlin police said "Good Luck" - I find that hard to believe.
- He knew how much gas was in her van

IMO - he's conveniently "KNOWN" way too many things in this case.

I feel the more people sleuth his comments, that everything he's done is right in front of us.

I sure wish he'd lay out step by step where he was, and what he was doing for us from the time she went missing, to the time her van was found.
<Mod Snip>
Anyone else thinking about these things?

Unless LE knows for sure that Jennifer was murdered and by whom, they should announce her death as a homicide, in order to obtain help from the public. And if they have evidence of who killed her, why no arrest?

It makes me wonder if they hope to hear that someone refers to her being murdered, if in fact COD was unavailable. But if that does happen, and they do not have a cause of death, her case could be a very frustrating one, possibly listed as "undetermined".

As people have stated, I think the truth lies "hidden" in things GR has stated all along.

- He knew she had nosebleeds and I believe she did - however in this case, a nosebleed the size of a human head under a rear seat - interesting
- He found the phone - the police went to that location and couldn't find it, but he was able to. He went alone - why didn't he go with the police when they went to look. And he says the New Berlin police said "Good Luck" - I find that hard to believe.

I feel the more people sleuth his comments, that everything he's done is right in front of us.

I sure wish he'd lay out step by step where he was, and what he was doing for us from the time she went missing, to the time her van was found.

Why did GR refuse a background check when wanting to be a Girl Scout leader in New Berlin and then not go through with it, making Jennifer then be the Girl Scout leader, only to make her quit when it was interferring with home life? Does he have something to hide in his background?

And, maybe it happens all the time, but are there many "Men" that lead Girl Scouts - I have always found that odd in his character as to wanting to do that? I mean - isn't he a manly man?

Well, you've most certainly got me thinking ORR! :what:

Why did GR refuse a background check when wanting to be a Girl Scout leader in New Berlin and then not go through with it, making Jennifer then be the Girl Scout leader, only to make her quit when it was interferring with home life? Does he have something to hide in his background?

And, maybe it happens all the time, but are there many "Men" that lead Girl Scouts - I have always found that odd in his character as to wanting to do that? I mean - isn't he a manly man?

*blood in the van: i'm still struck by the "must have been a nosebleed" answer to that. if there was even a speck of blood in my missing spouse's van, i would freak out. and yet even after, he was still waiting for her to come home?

*phone: at the time the phone was found, he was pushing the theory that jennifer had met with foul play. so, if he really thought there was criminal activity, yes - why go alone? and the "good luck" comment? wow. reminds me of that story way back when he said he was in a convenience store in town, and he said a woman approached him, saying something like "you're the guy who murdered his wife!" he said he asked her "now where do you live again?" and was then high-fived by an older guy standing in the store, who was seemingly proud of GR's response to this woman. riiiiight.

*girl scout leader: how common is it that guys are girl scout leaders? i know they *can* be girl scout leaders, but GR being one seems sketchy to me. this may be just me, but if my daughters were in girl scouts and there was a male leader, i would feel an ick factor...unless maybe that guy was a single dad whose own daughters were in the group, and i knew the guy.

scoffing at a background check: too good for one? how dare they require this! and/or: what's he got to hide?

The missing page has a post up about the billboard money. They are saying they cannot use it to redesign the billboard to say "tips" because they don't have a cause of death yet and don't know if tips will be needed!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/MissingJenniferRamsaran/posts/138601316309464

I'm so angry...implying they won't need tips! She did not kill herself.....and really using the police as the reason?? When have the police ever said not to call them if you have any information... Never that's when.

The missing page has a post up about the billboard money. They are saying they cannot use it to redesign the billboard to say "tips" because they don't have a cause of death yet and don't know if tips will be needed!!!!

I'm so angry...implying they won't need tips! She did not kill herself naked...and really using the police as the reason?? When have the police ever said not to call them if you have any information... Never that's when.

:furious::furious::furious:

I'm so angry...implying they won't need tips! She did not kill herself.....and really using the police as the reason?? When have the police ever said not to call them if you have any information... Never that's when.

Exactly and using the money for a billboard for someone else? nice.

Afraid of using a "Public Number" for the police... absolutely ludicrous!!!

Afraid of using a "Public Number" for the police... absolutely ludicrous!!!

Agreed. The explanation they gives even says that the SO says that they can't advise one way or the other. To me that means go ahead it's up to you.

Agreed. The explanation they gives even says that the SO says that they can't advise one way or the other. To me that means go ahead it's up to you.

Would you put up a billboard that would land your client (and lose out on a nice donation) in jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip