Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can somewhat understand feeling the need to defend someone that is getting attacked .. I'm the one who feels bad for the losing goalie EVERY time. ;) I think we should just keep in mind that with the information we DO know, GR and ES did not show her very much respect, and she deserved it. On this site, we want to find out what happened to the victim and bring them the justice they deserve. And I'd imagine most here feel that those who loved JR and knew her the best should want that, as well. It's hard to feel for the people who aren't showing that.

Great post, Voominvava!

And the Avatar looks great, too!:seeya:

Feel Great we did something good for Jennifer tonight! Go Websleuths!

Great Positive Thought about doing something positive for Jennifer!

I needed that reminder, Janeumayer!

Thank you! :seeya:

I feel like my grandma sitting here listening to the scanner LOL. She died 3 years ago and I have so many memories of a police scanner being on in her house when I was a kid. I had no idea what we she was listening to LOL

Yupikgirl....

:hug: for thoughts of your grandma! :smile:

Would you put up a billboard that would land your client (and lose out on a nice donation) in jail?

So they're KEEPING the money and saying they can't give out the police's PUBLIC phone number for tips, so a reward billboard won't be made?

:what:

So they're KEEPING the money and saying they can't give out the police's PUBLIC phone number for tips, so a reward billboard won't be made?

They said they contacted the other six donors and asked them if they wanted their money back. Of course they said no...she even listed them on the Facebook post.

side note..the "private" donor is ES she responded with "donated" when the initial post went up to donate for the billboard. Right after lost n missing posted they started it with $10 and wondered where all the donors were (quite snarky if I remember right) ES added $10 then came back to post she had donated. I remember it because she hadn't spoken on that page in quite some time.

Edited to add...you probably saw that post about them donating to the other missing person...LOL no idea why I replied to you explaining what they said :blush:. I read the question as you literally asking haha

So where is GR's outrage that money designated for his wife has been used for another person? Where is the vengence?

The missing page has a post up about the billboard money. They are saying they cannot use it to redesign the billboard to say "tips" because they don't have a cause of death yet and don't know if tips will be needed!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/MissingJenniferRamsaran/posts/138601316309464

I'm so angry...implying they won't need tips! She did not kill herself.....and really using the police as the reason?? When have the police ever said not to call them if you have any information... Never that's when.

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...waiting-for-autopsy-results-in-Ramsaran-case/

How odd.

This article says, "Anyone with information is asked to contact the Sheriff’s Office at 337-1924 or 337-1864. All calls will be kept confidential." It's also stated on the Chenango County website and their FB page that they are receptive to tips, and they note confidentiality, too.

Doesn't jive at all with what GR's PR person says about refraining from putting up a billboard because they need permission to use the police's phone number for tips. Common sense. I wonder how often a police agency would say, "Ummm....nope. Can't use our number for XYZ missing person. Sorry. But 'good luck!'"

Ludicrous is right.

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...waiting-for-autopsy-results-in-Ramsaran-case/

How odd.

This article says, "Anyone with information is asked to contact the Sheriff’s Office at 337-1924 or 337-1864. All calls will be kept confidential." It's also stated on the Chenango County website and their FB page that they are receptive to tips, and they note confidentiality, too.

Doesn't jive at all with what GR's PR person says about refraining from putting up a billboard because they need permission to use the police's phone number for tips. Common sense. I wonder how often a police agency would say, "Ummm....nope. Can't use our number for XYZ missing person. Sorry. But 'good luck!'"

Ludicrous is right.

Yep..odd indeed :liar:

I would reply on their page, but I'm not permitted :giggle:

They said they contacted the other six donors and asked them if they wanted their money back. Of course they said no...she even listed them on the Facebook post.

side note.the "private" donor is ES she responded with "donated" when the initial post went up to donate for the billboard. Right after lost n missing posted they started it with $10 and wondered where all the donors were (quite snarky if I remember right) ES added $10 then came back to post she had donated. I remember it because she hadn't spoken on that page in quite some time.

Edited to add...you probably saw that post about them donating to the other missing person...LOL no idea why I replied to you explaining what they said :blush:. I read the question as you literally asking haha

Do you remember what the amount the organization was asking the public for? $500? If I remember right, there were 5, maybe six donors, and that GR's father donated over $400 of it?

Do you know if GR donated?

So ES throws in 10 bucks anonymously, yet then publicly posts that she "donated"?

Hmmmm...

Do you remember what the amount the organization was asking the public for? $500? If I remember right, there were 5, maybe six donors, and that GR's father donated over $400 of it?

Do you know if GR donated?

So ES throws in 10 bucks anonymously, yet then publicly posts that she "donated"?

Hmmmm...

It was $550. When cc put up the donate link (remember it didn't work at first :waitasec:)she was outraged that all of us were demanding a billboard yet we didn't pony up so she started it off with a $10 donation. Immediately after another $10 was added and it said "private". Each donation either listed the name or private...that one donation was the only private. And of course ES posted she donated so it was obviously her. I believe I have it saved showing how much GRs dad donated unless they deleted it all together it was 6 donors plus lost n missing $10..let me look LOL

Interesting because The Daily Star has this info at the bottom of their most recent article about Jennifer....

March 5, 2013

The Chenango County Sheriff’s Office is urging anyone with information about the case to call the agency at 337-1924 or 337-1864.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1874096392/Ex-client-Ramsaran-was-devoted-mom

Well here it is...not the snarky post asking for donations that was deleted on the missing page and I didn't save it, but this is what it was and where it showed the amounts and who donated them. Now that information is gone from the wepay site. But pretty interesting what it says they will do with the money if she is found and a victim of foul play....

http://www.facebook.com/events/121421078036795/

"*If Jennifer is located passed away due to foul play we will continue forward with a billboard requesting information leading to tips/leads for the apprehension and arrest of whomever may have caused her harm.
Thank you for your consideration, in advance, of helping us to help raise awareness to find Jennifer."

More at link

How odd.

Ludicrous is right.

Sorry Jillian..I didn't see your post prior to my posting mine.

Interesting because The Daily Star has this info at the bottom of their most recent article about Jennifer....

And....it's listed on the official find Jennifer website created by the very person who said they could not use that number :waitasec:

Well here it is...not the snarky post asking for donations that was deleted on the missing page and I didn't save it, but this is what it was and where it showed the amounts and who donated them. Now that information is gone from the wepay site. But pretty interesting what it says they will do with the money if she is found and a victim of foul play....

http://www.facebook.com/events/121421078036795/

"*If Jennifer is located passed away due to foul play we will continue forward with a billboard requesting information leading to tips/leads for the apprehension and arrest of whomever may have caused her harm.
Thank you for your consideration, in advance, of helping us to help raise awareness to find Jennifer."

More at link

BBM
So what happened to their promise of doing a billboard even if she found not alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo