Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to look back for it but I thought they were driven because being the first on the bus made for a long ride but that they ride the bus home because they were the first off.....

Not positive...Could be mistaken, but I believe Verified Insider Jilllian may have posted that children took the bus home that day.

If I find post, I'll link.

ETA: Nope cannot find a post. Jill, any idea whether children took bus home that day?

Unfortunately Jillian, I agree. It also seemed to me it was JR not GR that drove them to and from school.

And if this was in fact the case, that Jen normally drove the children to and from school, and that fateful morning, it was GR who took the children to school, one would have to wonder ........why? Why GR and not Jen? Why was Jen not able to that morning?

Thank you so much for your input Pob!

And if this was in fact the case, that Jen normally drove the children to and from school, and that fateful morning, it was GR who took the children to school, one would have to wonder ........why? Why GR and not Jen? Why was Jen not able to that morning?

I only wish I could explain. I can only post things I saw from my time on the game, not from what happened that day.

A Tip Jar???

why didn't they just go ahead and have a dollar dance... Like at wedding receptions...

:doh:

Hmmm..... maybe dancing to "You're So Vain"........... :Banane59:

:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

(sorry for the waste of good 'nanners)

Not positive...Could be mistaken, but I believe Verified Insider Jilllian may have posted that children took the bus home that day.

If I find post, I'll link.

ETA: Nope cannot find a post. Jill, any idea whether children took bus home that day?

It's my understanding that the children normally ride the bus home after school. As for the day of 12/11/12, I don't know, as I've heard GR was at the school that day.

Hmmm..... maybe dancing to "You're So Vain"........... :Banane59:

:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

(sorry for the waste of good 'nanners)

:silly:

I only wish I could explain. I can only post things I saw from my time on the game, not from what happened that day.

You've already been a big help.

Just wanted you to know that!

:thumb:

I do recall GR saying that Jenn allegedly took 2 hours to get ready that morning. Perhaps this is why GR says she left at 10:30 to "go to the mall"?
I think that two hour window was spent doing something else, unfortunately.

Snipped

...He [KW] said Jennifer Ramsaran would sometimes bring her children along, and she became such good friends with Wilcox that she would sometimes confide in him the problems that she was having in her home life.

Snipped

...She would pick her kids up after swimming lessons, and I [KW] would go with her when she took them home...

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1874096392/Ex-client-Ramsaran-was-devoted-mom

Just doesn't sound to me like a woman and mother who would make such a long distance shopping trip on a school day, and not be home when the children returned from school.

Even when she worked, it appears she sometimes had the kids with her...Like a single mother!

You have been wonderful and are so appreciated!

It's my understanding that the children normally ride the bus home after school. As for the day of 12/11/12, I don't know, as I've heard GR was at the school that day.

That day...at after school pick up?

My understanding was the same. It is not my understanding any longer. Things have changed.

If that's true... well I think I'll borrow a certain person's favourite quote and "leave it at that."

should have seen the ones of him literally (and seemingly happily) lining up his friends and family members and directing them to form an arc shape for a photo opp.

it had more of a family reunion vibe to it, as opposed to a "help find my wife" kind of vibe. i heard no discussion of jennifer in any regard, except for when cameras were on GR's PR person for what seemed like forever, and even then it sounded fake and scripted. ditto for when GR spoke on camera. when the cameras weren't on him, he was happy, laughing, chatting up a storm, exchanging glances with his mistress, etc. but when the cameras were rolling? completely different demeanor.

i'm very glad you honored Jen in your own way. i'm sure she and her parents appreciate that. :)

Yep. You nailed it. Same thing I saw/felt.

should have seen the ones of him literally (and seemingly happily) lining up his friends and family members and directing them to form an arc shape for a photo opp.

it had more of a family reunion vibe to it, as opposed to a "help find my wife" kind of vibe. i heard no discussion of jennifer in any regard, except for when cameras were on GR's PR person for what seemed like forever, and even then it sounded fake and scripted. ditto for when GR spoke on camera. when the cameras weren't on him, he was happy, laughing, chatting up a storm, exchanging glances with his mistress, etc. but when the cameras were rolling? completely different demeanor.

i'm very glad you honored Jen in your own way. i'm sure she and her parents appreciate that. :)

Which reminds me ... I'm not sure if that's normal for a 'vigil', or 'fundraiser' for a missing person and the organization helping to look for them ... the photo of them all in a group, smiling while holding up her missing poster. That was so odd to me. And in bad taste, I think.

Sorry I'm on iPhone so can't highlight the text I'd like, I chatted to Jen at 6:30am her time many times, she was up to get the children ready for school every day.

I'm wondering what lead me to believe she would sleep in late? Does anyone else remember reading that? I didn't picture her getting up early with the kids for some reason....

I'm wondering what lead me to believe she would sleep in late? Does anyone else remember reading that? I didn't picture her getting up early with the kids for some reason....

On the list of things (supposedly) about Jennifer it was written she was not a morning person. And RickBlaine staded it was GR who usually drove the kids to school.

My understanding was the same. It is not my understanding any longer. Things have changed.

How delightful to see a couple overcoming such adversity and make it in the world together. :furious::banghead:

Huh. :waitasec: To pick them up? That was out of character, yes?

Maybe it gave "someone else" time to tidy up. I wonder if they came straight home or if he took them out for ice cream or something? :twocents:

If GR is innocent, and proven so, there will also, I imagine, be a large number of extremely apologetic posts from members who were wrong, at some point.

Not from me. Regardless of who murdered Jennifer, his behaviour since her disappearance is inexcusable. I don't care if their relationship was at a point where they loathed each other. Jennifer was the mother of two children, she was a daughter. He insulted her family. Not only did he do nothing to find her, he actively prevented anyone else trying. One of our locals here says Jennifer was found in an area that, if allowed to search properly, had been on their list of places. And if what was said about ES earlier is true...

If he didn't physically end Jennifer's life, he was/is bent on stamping out her memory. So, I won't be apologising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487