GUILTY NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dumb to throw away the victim's ID with bloody towels in the garbage at your own apartment building. And dumb to taunt the cops.

Funny...now Rackover sits in jail after the cops found the victim's ID and found the video.

jmo

I think it’s great that “Daddy Warbucks” hasn’t bailed “Orphan Annie” out. As far as morals go, money didn’t do Rackover any favors.

Niner

The 2 sites are misdemeanor and felony criminal charges;

The one you questioned above is for violation of 511.1 01 which is a misdemeanor charge in NY for driving while on a suspended license. This charge is separate from the criminal (felony) case.

attachment.php

HTH

Thank you so much for this explanation!!! I will then go to the other site for court hearings!

:wave:

Yesterday, Gordon Gemma, the father of Max, was cross-examined. Gemma was asked about his son’s account of what happened when Comunale was beaten and stabbed to death .

The elder Gemma, an attorney and former Oceanport, N.J., mayor, was called as a witness in a bid by Dilione’s attorneys to have key statements tossed before trial because his lawyers were not present when the suspect started speaking to cops.

“I told the detectives you can’t speak to Larry Dilione until such a time as the other attorney comes,” Gordon Gemma said on cross-examination.

He was also asked about his son’s statement that Rackover “smashed (Comunale’s) head on the floor.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...joseph-comunale-death-trial-article-1.3864401

For today - Lawrence:

[TD="bgcolor: #C9E8F4"]ooking Information
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #C9E8F4, colspan: 2"]Incarceration 10-MAY-2017[/TD]

[TD="class: labelTd"]Book & Case Number:[/TD]
[TD="class: labelTdValue, colspan: 2"]3101700494[/TD]

[TD="class: labelTd"]Current Housing Facility:[/TD]
[TD="class: labelTdValue, colspan: 2"] AMKC (Anna M. Kross Correctional Facility)

[/TD]

[TD="class: labelTd"]Arrest Date:[/TD]
[TD="class: labelTdValue, colspan: 2"]10-MAY-2017
[/TD]

[TD="class: labelTd"]Arrest Number:[/TD]
[TD="class: labelTdValue, colspan: 2"]COURT DIRECT
[/TD]

[TD="class: labelTd"]Next Court Date:[/TD]
[TD="class: labelTdValue, colspan: 2"]09-MAR-2018
[/TD]

[TD="class: labelTd"]Bail Status:[/TD]
[TD="class: labelTdValue, colspan: 2"]remanded
[/TD]

and Rackover:

[TD="bgcolor: #C9E8F4"]Booking Information
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #C9E8F4, colspan: 2"]Incarceration 18-NOV-2016[/TD]

[TD="class: labelTd"]Book & Case Number:[/TD]
[TD="class: labelTdValue, colspan: 2"]3491612344[/TD]

[TD="class: labelTd"]Current Housing Facility:[/TD]
[TD="class: labelTdValue, colspan: 2"] MDC (Manhattan Detention Complex)[/TD]

[TD="class: labelTd"]Arrest Date:[/TD]
[TD="class: labelTdValue, colspan: 2"]17-NOV-2016[/TD]

[TD="class: labelTd"]Arrest Number:[/TD]
[TD="class: labelTdValue, colspan: 2"]M16678484Q[/TD]

[TD="class: labelTd"]Next Court Date:
[/TD]
[TD="class: labelTdValue, colspan: 2"]09-MAR-2018[/TD]

[TD="class: labelTd"]Bail Status:
[/TD]
[TD="class: labelTdValue, colspan: 2"]remanded[/TD]

Looks like they are both back in court today - ??

“I just punched him,” Detective Mark Chen recalled defendant Lawrence Dilione telling cops after he, James Rackover and Max Gemma were nabbed in connection with the murder of Joseph Comunale.

“I didn’t kill him, James did it,” Dillione, 28, told cops, according to Chen, who was testifying in a pretrial hearing in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Dilione has previously said he only knocked out Comunale, with Rackover jumping in, exclaiming, “We have to kill him,” and then strangling him and stabbing him in the head with a knife.

Rackover’s defense team has said Dilione did the actual killing .

Senior analyst Tanya de Vulpillieres also took the stand Thursday, saying that cellphones belonging to Rackover and Dilione were pinging alongside each other in New Jersey near the dump site.

“Rackover’s attack left Comunale bleeding profusely and created a bloody mess in the living room floor,” Assistant DA Antoinette Carter said Thursday, echoing statements Gemma had allegedly made to cops.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/08/murder-suspect-immediately-ratted-out-friend-cops/

Thanks for this, Johnjohn and WTF?? I don’t know any of my friends ss#. Took me 20 years to remember my husbands. And if I was drunk... I wouldn’t even remember my own!!

An eerie 2016 text sent by a woman to her friend contained a picture of the suspected killer mere hours before he allegedly slayed a man in his Manhattan apartment.
The unnamed witness 'had a cellphone snap photo' of Lawrence Dilione, prosecutors claim during a pre-trial hearing in Manhattan's Supreme Court, the New York Daily News reported.
Along with the picture was a message containing his name, last four digits of his Social Security number and a note in case the she failed to 'make it home.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oftsra-grad-murder-suspect.html#ixzz59T3iPvWy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Looks like both Dilione & Rackover are in court again today:

Rackover:

Book & Case Number: 3491612344
Current Housing Facility: MDC (Manhattan Detention Complex)
Arrest Date: 17-NOV-2016
Arrest Number: M16678484Q
Next Court Date: 12-MAR-2018
Bail Status: remanded

Dilione:

Book & Case Number: 3101700494
Current Housing Facility: AMKC (Anna M. Kross Correctional Facility)
Arrest Date: 10-MAY-2017
Arrest Number: COURT DIRECT

Wondering about Gemma? Is he also at these hearings? I know he's out of bail.

Looks like both Dilione & Rackover are in court again today:

Rackover:

Book & Case Number: 3491612344
Current Housing Facility: MDC (Manhattan Detention Complex)
Arrest Date: 17-NOV-2016
Arrest Number: M16678484Q

Dilione:

Book & Case Number: 3101700494
Current Housing Facility: AMKC (Anna M. Kross Correctional Facility)
Arrest Date: 10-MAY-2017
Arrest Number: COURT DIRECT

Wondering about Gemma? Is he also at these hearings? I know he's out of bail.

This might be a continuation from Friday.

Yes, I believe it is a continuation.

Do you know if Max is there too for these hearings?? Since he's out on bail, can't actually know if he is.

Thanks for this, Johnjohn and WTF?? I don’t know any of my friends ss#. Took me 20 years to remember my husbands. And if I was drunk... I wouldn’t even remember my own!!

An eerie 2016 text sent by a woman to her friend contained a picture of the suspected killer mere hours before he allegedly slayed a man in his Manhattan apartment.
The unnamed witness 'had a cellphone snap photo' of Lawrence Dilione, prosecutors claim during a pre-trial hearing in Manhattan's Supreme Court, the New York Daily News reported.
Along with the picture was a message containing his name, last four digits of his Social Security number and a note in case the she failed to 'make it home.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oftsra-grad-murder-suspect.html#ixzz59T3iPvWy

Rackover's lawyer demanded a hearing to determine if the women gave credible insight into the investigation or if they were fed information from police. 'They were out that evening, and the evening began at the Highline Ballroom where six people consume two bottles of Grey Goose vodka. They then went to another bar and had more to drink.'

He went further to assert that 'quantities of cocaine were consumed' and that one of the women had 'vomited in the bushes outside my client's apartment before he went upstairs'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-text-friend-Hoftsra-grad-murder-suspect.html

She must have been very frightened imo to send such a photo & message containing that info!

Sounds to me like her gut instincts, sense of danger, etc kicked in.

I wonder whether the photo & message was sent when she was at the apartment or earlier at one of the clubs/bars. Do we know?

I think it must have been sent from the apartment

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...c-suspect-hofstra-grad-slay-article-1.3866159

She must have been very frightened imo to send such a photo & message containing that info!

Sounds to me like her gut instincts, sense of danger, etc kicked in.

I wonder whether the photo & message was sent when she was at the apartment or earlier at one of the clubs/bars. Do we know?

I think it must have been sent from the apartment

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...c-suspect-hofstra-grad-slay-article-1.3866159

But....do you know the last four digits to any of your friends ss#?
Yes. She must have sensed that these guys were trouble.

But who knows the last four digits of a FRIEND’S ss#?

Ha! Sometimes, I have to repeat my entire number in my head to remember the last four digits.

I'm thinking his wallet was lying around, even possibly open at some point

Ha! Sometimes, I have to repeat my entire number in my head to remember the last four digits.

I'm thinking his wallet was lying around, even possibly open at some point

Lol. Exactly. And, supposedly, drunk and high... she thought to include his ss#.
Idk. This tidbit sounds odd to me.

Not that I don’t believe every disgusting detail of what these animals did
To Joey. They deserve to rot in hell. Each of them that had a hand or had knowledge.

Maybe when they were invited to the after bar party the girls said, “we better not we don’t even know you guys” to convince the girls they would be fine the guy said, “we’re all good, it’ll be fun, send a friend a picture of me with the last 4 of my ss#.”

IDK..... just throwing it out there.

Maybe when they were invited to the after bar party the girls said, “we better not we don’t even know you guys” to convince the girls they would be fine the guy said, “we’re all good, it’ll be fun, send a friend a picture of me with the last 4 of my ss#.”

IDK..... just throwing it out there.

Its such a crazy theory that I actually would believe it!
(I have one this age, so....I know the possibilities are endless)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back