Found Deceased Ny - Jovani Ligurgo, 2, Long Island, 6 June 2018, Parental Abduction

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

EvilPixie

Reaction score
[url=https://postimg.cc/image/4moeu677h/][/URL]

This is local to me and I couldn't not make a thread for this sweet little boy. My thoughts are with his mama.

A Long Island dad torched his home and fled with his toddler son — sparking a nationwide manhunt that ended when they were found dead Wednesday in Virginia in an apparent murder-suicide, authorities said.

The bodies of John Ligurgo III and his 2-year-old son, Jovani, were discovered inside the man’s Jeep Grand Cherokee in rural Rockbridge County, Virginia around 8:45 a.m., cops said.

Officials didn’t immediately indicate the causes of their deaths, though Ligurgo, 43, was believed to have been armed with a hunting rifle when he fled.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/06/manhunt-for-father-2-year-old-son-ends-with-both-found-dead/

I am heart broken. my daughter is the mom's friend. and the dad/monster lives near her.
I don't understand why the state cops didn't amber alert this. the dad set his beds in his condos on fire! before they disappeared. maybe the baby could have been saved.
nothing prepares you for a young child's death but murdered by dad ugh I can't find the words.

it is amazing how we all have 1 degree of separation from this case. I would go with my daughter to the funeral but I'll be in Paris. I know only what it's like to lose a 3 yr old nephew, what my brother went thru and how he is a totally different person now. all these years later it's still heart breaking ♡

I am heart broken. my daughter is the mom's friend. and the dad/monster lives near her.
I don't understand why the state cops didn't amber alert this. the dad set his beds in his condos on fire! before they disappeared. maybe the baby could have been saved.
nothing prepares you for a young child's death but murdered by dad ugh I can't find the words.
There should have been an amber alert.
Some fool that works for NY state did not believe the child was in danger.
REALLY?
He set the friggin house on fire and some worker thought the child was in good hands.
Seriously?
Stupid people are never held accountable.
And more come out of the woodwork to back up retarded decisions.
RIP. Jovani

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leledragon24
Back