NY - Karina Vetrano, 30, found murdered, Queens, 2 Aug 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I see it, the red-circled area is a ‘man’. The yellow-circled area is perhaps another ‘man’.
FindHG – Do you see the same as me?

attachment.php

Thank you!!!! You're the greatest, SeesSeas. Yes, all the images are of different moments as she passes them. The shadows and quality of their images vary as the light moves. When she looks in that direction as shown upthread, images from there result on what could be three figures and the very rough features on three faces. For example, the figure on the left posted upthread, in on contrast, there is what appears to be one eye visible.

Screenshot 2016-09-15 at 11.00.30 PM.jpg

Screenshot 2016-09-15 at 9.54.37 PM - Edited.png

with other contrast, the same looks like this,

attachment.php

attachment.php

Two men?? Where?
Directly behind the tree. They are bending down, one has a green jacket. Again, not saying they have anything to do with KVs murder, nor am I sure when these google street view images are even from. Just stood out to me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Directly behind the tree. They are bending down, one has a green jacket. Again, not saying they have anything to do with KVs murder, nor am I sure when these google street view images are even from. Just stood out to me.

I don't know what they are doing! About to "moon" the google car, lol?!

But, as a WSer, my guess would be they are burying a body. That's what it looks like!

Just kidding...kinda.

The Google Guy could do an interesting tell-all book, I'm sure, of the things he captures on camera.

But, as a WSer, my guess would be they are burying a body. That's what it looks like!

Just kidding...kinda.

The Google Guy could do an interesting tell-all book, I'm sure, of the things he captures on camera.
Ha! My first thought was they were burying something!!! Lol
I was able to get a few more screenshots, some of them not bending down but still can't make out what they are doing. Probably not relevant to this case but I was hoping to come across the "sketch" guy...hopelessly wishing. Sigh.

attachment.php

HAHA. I see it now. I found it on google maps and zoomed in. Like you said, this is obviously winter time when google took this picture. It is funny! Glad that wasnt me!!

Attachments

• butts.JPG
    butts.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 183
attachment.php

HAHA. I see it now. I found it on google maps and zoomed in. Like you said, this is obviously winter time when google took this picture. It is funny! Glad that wasnt me!!

I have a friend who was captured by the Google car while she was on a sidewalk, but they blurred out her face. I guess they don't bother blurring bottoms. :)

attachment.php

If only we could see images from the day KV was murdered! I wonder if they were ever able to get satellite imagery.

now focusing on the third figure on the right who look like he's on a moped

Screenshot 2016-09-15 at 10.33.18 PM - Edited (2).jpg Could that square thing in front of the central figure just be windshield?

Screenshot 2016-09-15 at 10.44.04 PM.png It looks like the sun is reflection off his shoulder to the right, light T shirt.

attachment.php

attachment.php

From here: http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/...-jogger-karina-vetrano-moments-before-attack/

Thank you!!!! You're the greatest, SeesSeas. Yes, all the images are of different moments as she passes them. The shadows and quality of their images vary as the light moves. When she looks in that direction as shown upthread, images from there result on what could be three figures and the very rough features on three faces. For example, the figure on the left posted upthread, in on contrast, there is what appears to be one eye visible.

View attachment 101457 View attachment 101448

with other contrast, the same looks like this,

attachment.php

attachment.php

From here: http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/...-jogger-karina-vetrano-moments-before-attack/

If only we could see images from the day KV was murdered! I wonder if they were ever able to get satellite imagery.

I would guess they have tried?? My stepsister was murdered (see my signature) and it has never been solved. They did, after much work in 1990, get satellite imagery but unfortunately it rained very hard making the images unusable. And if memory serves it was not quite the right time. But that was 26 years ago. Things have improved. :) My thought would be the heavy brush/weeds might shield usable images. Just my thoughts.

So do the kids ride dirt bikes out there? Or in there? How about mountain bikes? They're low to the ground, like a moped, sort of. What made those trails?

So where could this perp have went after exiting the weeds and not be caught in any video anywhere????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kittens.jpg

Idk. All I can see are adorable kittens, even after having viewed the video. Pareidolia is very, very real, and I'm not sure how this analysis is helping if it hasn't been called in as a tip yet. Has it? Not trying to attack anyone's efforts or posts, of course, to be clear.

I'm reminded of Mickey Shunick's case and how we were all very sure that was her under the truck in the gas station footage. I'm also of the opinion that if KV was attacked by a marsh lurker, it was the kind of marsh lurker that doesn't lurk within view of multiple security cameras. He would've been doing his thing (whatever that may be) deep within the trail. IMO, again. I agree that if KV was turning her head, it was to observe traffic. A marsh creeper within her immediate eyesight would be cause for turning around and going the other way.. for me, anyway.

So where could this perp have went after exiting the weeds and not be caught in any video anywhere????

Has anyone mapped where the maintenance worker was at the time? I guess he must have exited the park at the same place that municipal employees and confused visitors enter/exit. IE, one figure among several that are coming and going. Must be frustrating for LE to have to go through all that footage.

Posted this earlier. Green is where perp could enter/exit without being in any surveillance. Red is chance of being on surveillance or seen by passerbys on residential streets.
24c33ed9b4a6a681985b06c4e54ab28e.jpg

Just kidding...kinda.

Yes that Google guy can. He got me bending over picking up my dog's crap and my husband was nice enough to let me know and share the pics with me.. Damn Google... LMAO

Idk. All I can see are adorable kittens, even after having viewed the video. Pareidolia is very, very real, and I'm not sure how this analysis is helping if it hasn't been called in as a tip yet. Has it? Not trying to attack anyone's efforts or posts, of course, to be clear.
cats rsbm

Well, meow. Not trying to be catty or anything. Can't help what others see... doing my best, to be clear. :sothere:

It may be possible that the two figures on the right are riding together, based on how their bodies are positioned. Or the center one may not have a windshield, but the one on the left does?

That bright white spot on the figure sitting on what appears to be a moped, on the right, is more likely a windshield too.

Whatever the figures there may have had the impression they would never be picked up by the security cams in the shade or not planned it and not known there was one point at them, as previously suggested.

attachment.php

As I see it, the red-circled area is a ‘man’. The yellow-circled area is perhaps another ‘man’.
FindHG – Do you see the same as me?

attachment.php
Using the car as a reference, how tall would you say those guys are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE