NY NY - Kelly Morrissey, 15, Lynbrook, 12 June 1984

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have the impression that it is most likely that someone who knew her was responsible for her disappearance and probable murder. It seems like she was often hanging out with older people (like a 29 year old man, what the ?!) and had several shady friends who were technically adults... Some of these friends were older men she had dated, and At least one of them was known to be violent and possessive. It's not a very good combination.

The contradictory/changing stories make me suspicious of her friends' stories, whether they were sincere. Particularly the 18-year-old friend, Gail, who was the last to see her and who was described as uncooperative and who apparently told the other girl different things than she had told the police...
I think her family wasn't very close to her, maybe they just let her be happy her way...
either way
rest in peace

I have the impression that it is most likely that someone who knew her was responsible for her disappearance and probable murder. It seems like she was often hanging out with older people (like a 29 year old man, what the ?!) and had several shady friends who were technically adults... Some of these friends were older men she had dated, and At least one of them was known to be violent and possessive. It's not a very good combination.

The contradictory/changing stories make me suspicious of her friends' stories, whether they were sincere. Particularly the 18-year-old friend, Gail, who was the last to see her and who was described as uncooperative and who apparently told the other girl different things than she had told the police...
I think her family wasn't very close to her, maybe they just let her be happy her way...
either way
rest in peace
Kelly’s life and upbringing isn’t much different from the average Long Island teenager. I did some of the same stuff she did and I was friends with people decently older than myself. I suspect all three men who’s ere convicted of killing Theresa Fusco previously are still involved. The DNA test proved they didn’t rape her and obviously cast doubt on if they killed her or not, but I still think a fourth person could’ve easily been there and that they still helped kill her.

As for Kelly Morrissey, I feel John Kogut knows exactly where she is and what happened to her. He supposedly once tearfully admitted to being responsible for her disappearance while in prison for Fusco’s murder. They just haven’t found her body yet and with the stretches of forests, marshy areas, beach areas, and canals we have…. They might never be able to find her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs
Back