GUILTY NY - Kenneth White, 5, Berne, 18 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So is the 19 yr old a family member? A regular babysitter? A one time babysitter? Was she living at this home?

The 19-year-old is the daughter of the woman who has custody, who is the sister of Kenneth's mother. Which would make her Kenneth's cousin. I don't think they've said whether she lives at the house or was just there to watch the kids.

RIP David. Fly high baby. [emoji72]

oh no this is horrible news. have they announced the POI yet?

The 19-year-old is the daughter of the woman who has custody, who is the sister of Kenneth's mother. Which would make her Kenneth's cousin. I don't think they've said whether she lives at the house or was just there to watch the kids.

In the notes from a livestream this morning there was one more person living in the house. A male said to have the same last name, but not related or married to the legal guardian. Sounds like a BF?

The POI "is not Kenneth's biological mother or father, but knew the family.

Caretaker Lied AP 10:37 am
“It’s horrific, it’s heart-wrenching,” Apple told the Albany radio station. “It’s certainly not the ending we were praying for.”

My theory is that it is the 19 year old. Or she is covering for someone else, which is why she made up that story.

Could be covering for a boyfriend. Kenny was crying, ruining the mood, shake shake shake.... Let's pretend he was kidnapped...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the notes from a livestream this morning there was one more person living in the house. A male said to have the same last name, but not related or married to the legal guardian. Sounds like a BF?

Yes, the aunt's live-in partner who is identified in some stories as husband. They have the same last name but apparently aren't legally married.

Can we use initials now that people have been named in the media?

Sadly, the boy has been found murdered by K-9 dogs near his home. A POI is in custody. "That person is familiar with the family, according to authorities."

http://news10.com/2014/12/19/sherif...asked-men-abducting-kenneth-white-were-false/

The sheriff said: “We caught some contradictions in a few different statements that were taken so, few flags had popped,”

I wonder if the POI is the same person who made the false report of a kidnapping?

“We caught some contradictions in a few different statements that were taken so, few flags had popped,” explained Apple...
“This case is not over. We have a five year old that was taken from us. It was a senseless death. We want our i’s dotted and t’s crossed,” says Apple.
By Jennifer Lee December 19, 2014, 11:29 am

Maria Valvanis reports updated 11:03 am from Sheriff's Office

This case has echoes of little Malik Drummond (a twin sister of a little boy reported missing under circumstances that made NO sense!)

I am SPEECHLESS!

:eek:verreaction:

This case has echoes of little Malik Drummond (a twin sister of a little boy reported missing under circumstances that made NO sense!)

I am SPEECHLESS!

Thanks for hanging in there last night, Kimi. I'm sorry I wasn't more help.

I hope there are at least two arrests today.

The POI "is not Kenneth's biological mother or father, but knew the family.

From live stream above. POI now questioned and arrest soon, waiting for autopsy. The school community, kids devastated, teachers dealing with it, flag lowered. Road still blocked off, partially still, police presence diminished. Locked down crime scene. Body moved for autopsy. Parents cleared. PC @ 2 pm

I am SPEECHLESS!

Also Mikaeel Kumar in the UK, though his case has been solved and his mom plead guilty to murder. I wonder if this a general trend with boy/girl twins? Are the boys more at risk?

The twin stories always get to me, I don't know how my twins would deal with the loss of the other. I hope Kenneth's siblings are with someone who can show them the warmth and kindness they need right now. It seems like they have been pretty unilaterally failed by all the adults in their lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back