Resolved NY - Kings Co, Jamaica Bay, UnsFem 23-33, UP15911, tattoos, breast implants, Sep'16 - N/A

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read on Al Ka's Facebook site that the tattoo is what is most like done by women from Bosnia, now Bosnia & Herzegovina. Interesting.

The other panther looks like it was copied from hers. Her tattoo is done "better" so I wonder what source the other used. Might be worth reaching out to find out.

Sorry if any of this has been said, still catching up on this thread. But the panther tattoo is mostly definitely from a flash sheet (Flash is a book of pictures or posters in tattoo shops to browse through for inspiration). Just Google “panther ripping through skin tattoo” and check the images. It’s very common, I have something similar on my arm. None of her tattoos are particularly unique or well done. My tattoo artist ex husband said he wouldn’t remember doing any of these tattoos because they are so common unless the customer was a friend or had a particularly memorable personality. This girl really needs a recon.

Sorry if any of this has been said, still catching up on this thread. But the panther tattoo is mostly definitely from a flash sheet (Flash is a book of pictures or posters in tattoo shops to browse through for inspiration). Just Google “panther ripping through skin tattoo” and check the images. It’s very common, I have something similar on my arm. None of her tattoos are particularly unique or well done. My tattoo artist ex husband said he wouldn’t remember doing any of these tattoos because they are so common unless the customer was a friend or had a particularly memorable personality. This girl really needs a recon.
I don't think this is flash. Most flash panthers are either just the head or the full body. Skin rips are not as common in flash. I've only seen a few that were similar to this one in the placement and size of the claws.

It’s probably been said, but wearing 2 pairs of panties is very common for dancers. That plus the implants make me strongly suspect she danced somewhere locally. She needs a recon taken into all the local clubs-someone will remember her.

Posting the word “bump” on a thread is a way to try and bump a particular thread to where more users will see it. It is kind of a way to say “hey don’t forget about this thread.”

Instead of just bumping, some people post updates to the exclusions list, or check for news items, or post wishes for the season, and so forth. There are so many ways to support our unidentified people and our fellow sleuths :) and I'm grateful for everything every single one of you does.

It’s been a long time I have not posted here but I found Josephine Gundel-Perez she went missing from Brooklyn in 2011. Don’t know if she is still missing. But just thought I would add her to this Thread.. if she has been added all .
Josephine Gundel-perez - New York Missing Person Directory

New York Lostnmissing

NAT_15342_1.jpg

Missing
Last seen alive: November 24, 2011

Circumstances: Josephine's ears are pierced. She may dye her hair red.
First Name: Josephine
Last Name: Gundel-perez
Details
Age When Last Known Alive: 15
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 70.0
Weight: 115.0
State: New York
Zip: 11221
County: Kings
Appearance
Hair: Blond/Strawberry
Head Hair: may dye hair
Eye: Green
Piercings: large ear piercing across the top of her right ear

I came across this woman tonight and thought I would post her. I don't know if anyone else has posted her here. What caught my eye is the birthmark mentioned on her hip. No tattoos mentioned but a lot could happen from 2011 to 2016.....

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

Missing
Missing Person / NamUs #MP22048 Gretchen Moselle Wachter, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact October 1, 2011
Missing FromBrooklyn, New York
Missing Age 33 Years
Current Age 42 Years

First Name Gretchen
Middle Name Moselle
Last Name Wachter
Nickname/Alias Bea MacArthur; Davita (Veda) Short

Sex Female
Height 5' 3" - 5' 4" (63 - 64 Inches)
Weight 130 - 135 lbs
Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian

Date of Last Contact October 1, 2011

Last Known Location Map
Location Brooklyn, New York 11221
County Kings County

Circumstances of Disappearance:

Was staying at the House of Hope.
Family has not heard from her since October 2011.
House of Hope has not seen her since and still had letters from family they were holding for her.

Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description light brown, sometimes colored blonde
Body Hair Description brown

Left Eye Color Brown
Right Eye Color Brown

Piercing
pierced ears

Scar/mark
egg-shaped birthmark on one hip (left?); coin-size circular scar on ankle

Original

Last edited:
ok so I found this post today... not sure if this girl has been found or what.. but she seems to fit the bill and she was supposedly coming to New York

MISSING: Megan Constable
NARRATIVE: Ms. Constable was last seen heading from Massachusetts to New York to visit the male pictured below. She has a 3 year old child and has not been seen nor made contact with family or friends since this trip. She is 25 years old, approximately 5 feet and 1 inch last known to be about 115-120 pounds. If you have any information please contact the Massachusetts State Police

Southern New England Missing Persons Alert

ok so I found this post today... not sure if this girl has been found or what.. but she seems to fit the bill and she was supposedly coming to New York

MISSING: Megan Constable
NARRATIVE: Ms. Constable was last seen heading from Massachusetts to New York to visit the male pictured below. She has a 3 year old child and has not been seen nor made contact with family or friends since this trip. She is 25 years old, approximately 5 feet and 1 inch last known to be about 115-120 pounds. If you have any information please contact the Massachusetts State Police

Southern New England Missing Persons Alert

Active on Facebook in 2017
Megan Constabile

Edit to add: I found a few more recent accounts as of 2019

Last edited:

Attachments

• 4F4BF5CD-9A6D-4B4C-9D47-80C3A7FBD58F.png
    4F4BF5CD-9A6D-4B4C-9D47-80C3A7FBD58F.png
    342 KB · Views: 19
I think this could be her especially since it says birthmark on leg.

Thanks @madamx She would "fit the bill". Somehow (and I don't recall exactly) she came on the radar (or even only on my radar) Maybe she is even discussed here....(sorry, I don't have the energy now to go through the whole thread again) The tattoos are still puzzling me....I mean how did she came from "A" to "B"?

I think Ovetsky should be submitted. The birthmark may match (not enough detail to be sure). Being Ukrainian, she might also be someone who would want an Orthodox cross tattoo. She already had piercings at 16, so not surprising if she got tattoos.

Sixteen in 1999 would make her 32 or 33 in 2016. Within range.

Her height is close, and even if the 95 lb. weight reflects her living weight rather than deceased, she could have lost that much weight if that pierced-tongue tattoo indicates lifestyle.

She was ruled out as UP6054, another Kings County Jane Doe, but not this one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back