NY NY - Kinsley Robert, 32, Massena, 10 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
P3I7HSCJBJF5NNBNSK6423FFXA.png

According to Massena Police, Kinsley Robert was last seen Friday, May 10th around 3 a.m.

More at Massena Police ask for public’s help locating missing person

The Massena Police Department has released new information about its investigation into a missing woman.

Officials have refined some details about the disappearance of 32-year-old Kinsley Robert.

Police now say Robert was last seen Friday between 6 a.m. and 7 a.m. on Friday walking on Bridges Avenue where she lives. They originally said she was last seen at 3 a.m. near the street.

According to police, Robert’s family reported her missing on Saturday.

Still missing. Her aunt says she called the police when she saw suspicious posts on her niece's FB page.

Humiston says she has “no doubt” that her niece met with foul play. She says her niece left behind her cell phone and her support dog, which she never would have willingly done.

Humiston also says her niece has severe anxiety and a history of substance abuse.

7 News asked Massena police if their investigation into Robert’s disappearance turned up indications of foul play. They declined to comment.

They did say there’s no indication she would harm herself.

State and Federal agencies are assisting with an ongoing investigation related to a Massena woman who has been missing since May 10.

Police have been investigating the disappearance of Kinsley Robert, who was described as being 5'4" tall, weighing 110 lbs, with brown hair and hazel colored eyes.

"This is still an active and ongoing investigation. We are currently utilizing all resources available to us, including state and federal resources," Massena Chief of Police Jason Olson said.

Olson said the investigation has included "any and all methods to gather information," including the use of drone searches.

Police had asked all residents to review all security footage between May 8 to May 12 for any potential leads as to Robert's whereabouts as well.

Still missing. Her aunt says she called the police when she saw suspicious posts on her niece's FB page.

Humiston also says her niece has severe anxiety and a history of substance abuse.
S&BBMFF

Odd... her LinkedIn says:

Bachelor of science in counseling Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling​

2022 - 2026

Even odder that it's not even 2025 yet, let alone 2026.

Salutations all.

I know Kinsley Robert somewhat from a scripture study group we both attend. We haven't seen her in weeks. I figured I have some extra information that might be of some use.

So her and her boyfriend whom she lives with were having a lot of issues. She posted Youtube shorts explaining such. As someone with former substance abuse issues and I know what that looks like and in these youtube video shorts she appeared disheveled and skinny. Soon after her one short she made for youtube her boyfriend posted a strange short on her account asking her to come back. Problem is... he has her phone. He says she left barefoot, without her phone, and without her service animal (which she never went anywhere without). This is second hand information I saw on a comment on her short.

In the comment section of her last short she posted, she said she might "need everyones help" soon as she felt he was plotting against her. He also commented on that comment about wanting her home.

Her Youtube account is KinsleYah Natsarim Mishpacha and you can view these comments and videos for yourselves.

Kinsley may have a lot of personal issues but she attended scripture study and loved to sing and praise about her faith. She is always smiling and seemed like an incredibly sweet woman. We are worried and I can't help think that the worst has happened.

Kinsley has I believe two children who live elsewhere and I'm sure they need closure as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back