NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided that I am not buying any of it...sorry...

what are the odds? it seems virtually impossible. If the autopsy shows she died on her own, if her money is there, if her leg is broken, if there is a map to her drug intake in her hair, if her hydoid (sic) bone is intact, if there is nothing around her neck, if there is no dna beneath her fingernails, no dismemberment or crushing of the skull, no petrici (sic) hemmorages to the eyes,

maybe...

but I'm really on the fence and taking it all with a grain of salt...because it sounds wrong...and I want truthie to tell us all that no way, could her body get dropped there from the road...

how do we know she didn't just float further in or get dragged in there by animals?

Virtually impossible? Virtually impossible that a supercharged bipolar woman who had already behaved erratically and irrationally would tangle herself in something that cost her life?

And given the length of time and probable decomposition of the body, you're setting unrealistic levels of confirmation of an accidental death.

Virtually impossible? Virtually impossible that a supercharged bipolar woman who had already behaved erratically and irrationally would tangle herself in something that cost her life?

And given the length of time and probable decomposition of the body, you're setting unrealistic levels of confirmation of an accidental death.

Agreed. When the ME report comes out and a COD is given, there are gonna be a lot of folks who still won't believe it if it turns out to be accidental. People have invested toooooo much time in connecting SG to a SK or a single individual (CPH) to ever be able to go back and listen to the voice of reason. I hope for SG's family that it is accidental. I would hate to bear the thought that my kid was murdered and discarded like trash. Let her keep her dignity and stop drawing at straws for conspiracies sake.

Hi scandi! That was me who suggested that the street light could be a marker. I wondered if that might make sense to others. I'm glad that I am not the only one who feels this could be a possibility.

I went back to try and find that post and bring it here to no avail. LOL

It also looks like there is a path leading from that lightpost down into the brambled area. Of course looking at the land in a photo is much different than walking it. It does help there are many policemen standing around to give us more perception to the size of the trees and details of the area.

IMO the tattered pants, lip gloss and purse found pretty far from where her body was found leads me to believe that she was, in fact, trying to make her way through the marsh. It presents a trail to where she finally passed away.

I find that more believable than the killer making his way through those difficult brambles, dumping her body and then her belongings somehow being scattered about over time.

I'm trying to remove all emotion and just go with what seems most likely. The other bodies seem like a pretty big coincidence, but coincidences do happen.

Agreed. When the ME report comes out and a COD is given, there are gonna be a lot of folks who still won't believe it if it turns out to be accidental. People have invested toooooo much time in connecting SG to a SK or a single individual (CPH) to ever be able to go back and listen to the voice of reason. I hope for SG's family that it is accidental. I would hate to bear the thought that my kid was murdered and discarded like trash. Let her keep her dignity and stop drawing at straws for conspiracies sake.

Well stated. The urge to tie Shannan Gilbert to the burlap killer is understandable. It was her disappearance that led to the finding of those corpses. Even more compellingly, her story possesses a density and dramatic detail otherwise absent. If websleuthers had only the narratives of Amber Lynn Costello or Megan Waterman, speculation would have long since dried up. Successful serial killers work hard to obliterate their victim's most relevant narratives.

Check out street view on Google maps, and just east of that street light you can see a path that leads south into the "marsh". Seems to be a large stick or similar pointing to path...

Does anyone know how to retrieve the date street view took the photo of a specific coordinate?

Just read your post and Ditto. lol It looks like a path that has been used over the years, not newly made IMO - by the way it widens out at the road.

okay

whatever you say.

I had a close friend who was bi-polar and none of us knew...then one night, on a very important night, he behaved in a way which can only be described as INSANE.

however...that said....even if she was INSANE...she is dead and I will take her at her word until they show me.

Just read your post and Ditto. lol It looks like a path that has been used over the years, not newly made IMO - by the way it widens out at the road.

forensics will show all.

wonder what her family thinks of the self induced death scenario?

Hi scandi! That was me who suggested that the street light could be a marker. I wondered if that might make sense to others. I'm glad that I am not the only one who feels this could be a possibility.
Looking at that photo aqain, it looks to me the remains are in line with the path.

There are a group of officers to the left of that spot who face the road and they seem to be looking at the spot. Then there are many officers, starting with 2 up on the road and then standing spaced down that path, looking south towards the spot. Hard to explain. That spot is in between the 2 groups of officers

But to me it seems like the approx 15 officers are all standing there focused on the spot on the path that well could be the remains. Wish my eyes were better. I think the ME is there too as that could be his truck up on the road.

SO, what that says to me is if a killer was aware of that path by the lightpost, if dressed properly he could walk the remains down as far as he could and drop them right on the path. They would blend into the landscape real soon IMO.

There has to be some reason LE has denoted this a 'crime scene', right?

Is there any way to find out when those images were taking? I know that the picture of my house on Yahoo maps is at least 3 or 4 years old.

Found this info...

"On average, imagery of an area is updated every 1-3 years. Some areas are updated more regularly, others have never been updated. It all boils down to where you live and how important Google reckons it is that your area is given fresh images. Most urban areas will have been updated at least once since 2005."

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-often-is-google-earth-updated/

boy, Shannan really was something else, huh? she has managed to die all by herself in a graveyard of dead sex workers at 5 oclock in the morning , running from an imaginary boogey man with cops looking for her and a cellphone in her hand...guess the recording of her being pulled into a car is just a coincidence too...

Looking at that photo aqain, it looks to me the remains are in line with the path.

There are a group of officers to the left of that spot who face the road and they seem to be looking at the spot. Then there are many officers, starting with 2 up on the road and then standing spaced down that path, looking south towards the spot. Hard to explain. That spot is in between the 2 groups of officers

But to me it seems like the approx 15 officers are all standing there focused on the spot on the path that well could be the remains. Wish my eyes were better. I think the ME is there too as that could be his truck up on the road.

SO, what that says to me is if a killer was aware of that path by the lightpost, if dressed properly he could walk the remains down as far as he could and drop them right on the path. They would blend into the landscape real soon IMO.

There has to be some reason LE has denoted this a 'crime scene', right?

It may just be as a precaution to keep the public and media out of the area until the ME is done with the autopsy.

boy, Shannan really was something else, huh? she has managed to die all by herself in a graveyard of dead sex workers at 5 oclock in the morning , running from an imaginary boogey man with cops looking for her and a cellphone in her hand...guess the recording of her being pulled into a car is just a coincidence too...

I think there is a possibility she was killed and driven to that spot by the lightpost, her remains then walked down the path and dropped on top the ground about 100' in. At least it seems doable to me. And that so seems to fit with the other remains found. It is hard for me to think of it as COINKYDINK. I could be wrong tho :innocent:

AFAIK the only person who said that happened was her mother or sister. And I'm pretty sure that LE has said that the family hasn't heard the 911 call. So I'm not sure where that information would have come from.

Whether she died accidentally near a sk dumping ground or happened to be a prostitute who ran into a SK it is pretty coincidental. Unless JB or MP are the SK

okay

whatever you say.

I had a close friend who was bi-polar and none of us knew...then one night, on a very important night, he behaved in a way which can only be described as INSANE.

however...that said....even if she was INSANE...she is dead and I will take her at her word until they show me.

Unlike you and your friends, Shannan Gilbert's family and friends did know that she was bipolar. They also knew that she didn't take her meds, but self-medicated with cocaine and other drugs.

Again, you set impossible standards. Even police officials describe her 911 call as rambling and disoriented. (But I forgot, they're part of the conspiracy too.)

And forensics do not, contrary to next post, show it all.

Obviously, for some people, this detective story is too good to give up.

what purpose would it serve for SG's family to perpetuate untrue details and stories about phonecalls and knowing the perp???

what would be the motive to lie?

things that could help a SK

leather pants
waders For fishing
the path
the water ( more water could have moved her body , even causing it to float above and over to where she was found)
animals could drag her remains
a scythe
an off road vehicle

heavy jacket

heavy gloves

I want to see it....maybe no one would want to go in there...which is why it was chosen.

we are still looking for a killer... a killer who doesn't f around....look at what he has done already...

It may just be as a precaution to keep the public and media out of the area until the ME is done with the autopsy.
I agree dcgrumpy that is why they have so many officers there and why they are standing the way they are.

It just seems to show where the remains are located by the way the officers are standing and their direction of focus. Protecting the remains.

image.JPG
Such a great shot to study.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members