NY-LI-4 bodies on Beach-Possible SK-12/10-All id'd,4 more found 3/11 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for responding, I appreciate it. It may turn out to be an arbitrary thing, but I wondered about it.

I have a question that I'm sure has been answered in the posts, but I was hoping someone could help me with it. The last person to see SG alive was the neighbor...I believe it was an older man, is that correct? Or is it another neighbor, a woman who was the last person to see her?

Snipped for space
I'm getting the feeling that whatever happened to SG and the other girls, the answers are found behind the gates.

Thanks again to everyone here for letting me be part of this and posting my thoughts

Do you know if there are transcripts for Geraldo's show on FOX? I'd love to read what Shannan's sister said about the lady who's door Shannan knocked on. Sherre distinctly said that after she ran from Gus C's house she knocked on this lady's door. The lady told her she would call LE/911, looked over and Shannan had left. Then in a low voice Sherre said something like, and then someone must have taken her.

I think that this is the doctor who Shannan's mother said had called her. So many calls, so few breakthroughs.....

I haven't focused on the Doc because he had not been named in MSM. He came out. Said that he was interviewed by LE 2-3x. Now I want to know when he was last interviewed by LE.

Link: http://yourdailynewsfix.com/more-bodies-found-in-long-island/271345/

Hope that qualifies as an "excerpt" enough for you
The "yourdailynewsfix.com" (above) as opposed to "dailynewsfix.com" that you posted in your [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6325844#post6325844"]original post[/ame], exemplifies why posting links is always a good thing. But anyway, in response to your snark...

You're new. So, to help you out here. When posting an "excerpt" from a news article or external website, it is not only customary (and courteous, for that matter) to include the link but from a source attribution wrt copyright perspective, it is pertinent to post the link. Hope that helps to clarify!

I don't like PH. Not the way he was standing, blocking, the door, his defensive stance, not his smile. Was he smiling, really?! What was the photo looking thing on the wall behind him at about the 1:33 and larger at the 1:45 mark, from the previously posted link, and reposted here:

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=8068801

On another guy of topic, the drawing of the foot guy could be any guy on this coast, from top of the U.S. to the bottom. sigh....

Very interesting that Dr. Hackett was a police surgeon and head of emergency medical services since many reports have been saying 2 of the people police are watching have past connections with LE. Guess he is one of the two people. I still don't think he was involved but who knows anymore.

And please forgive me if this was already mentioned, but clam fisherman often use burlap sacks as a means of preserving their catch! It would also be easy to blend in, as they would not look out of place, or draw suspicion.

Hi ouryear02, several news articles have mentioned that LE is looking at people who have clammer licenses.

Maybe a Reward should be offered that might help, it can't hurt. Seems like if anyone came across a strange "john" some Money might get them to come forward.

wow, when i watched the video and saw the DR face, his eyes and other features match the sketch. Put on a wig. facial hair, and glasses it could be this guy. He also looked like he was enjoying the attention.

IF it isn't this guy perhaps the SK is in the lawn care business. They would have clients that probably did landscaping, were in their house, knows the lay of the land and they do use burlap sacks too.

Thanks for the video. I didn't hear anything mentioned about a POI though. And it was most interesting to see this dr, not what I expected at all. He didn't seem like a real polished man like you would think of with a doctor. Maybe he is at an all time low being pulled into the case, and that could well be.

A correction is he is an EX LE surgeon {as said by the reporter}. And I believe his treatment center for girls like Shannan could be in his house. He has 2 addresses, one being the Oak Beach Assn, the other a residential home. I found no doctor's office or treatment center address for him. I'm not the best researcher tho :floorlaugh:

he's somewhere out there...he's either sweating this or laughing.

he can be long gone by now...he can be right there on the scene.

I think he's sticking around....

IMO he won't be dumping any more bodies in LI now that the victims have been found. Since there is a possibility that this one is also responsible for those in AC LE needs to focus on victims in other states and cities. Start with missing persons that fit this victim profile. Don't wait till more bodies are discovered but rather try and figure out his next area. If LE had left the bodies in AC and waited under cover they may have been able to catch him in the act.

Very interesting that Dr. Hackett was a police surgeon and head of emergency medical services since many reports have been saying 2 of the people police are watching have past connections with LE. Guess he is one of the two people. I still don't think he was involved but who knows anymore.

IMO, if they locate Melissa G...she's not in the backyard graveyard (so to speak) for good reason. It's too much of a coincidence-her being a sex worker who was called to a job in that particular gated community. She runs frantic. Calls 911. Bodies of sex workers are discovered basically in the backyard of this gated community. No. No coincidence.

I don't like PH. Not the way he was standing, blocking, the door, his defensive stance, not his smile. Was he smiling, really?! What was the photo looking thing on the wall behind him at about the 1:33 and larger at the 1:45 mark, from the previously posted link, and reposted here:

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=8068801

On another guy of topic, the drawing of the foot guy could be any guy on this coast, from top of the U.S. to the bottom. sigh....

And east to west, for that matter. He has a blue-collar grunge look but he could be a rich guy trying to look grunge. He could be young, or he could be hiding a lot of baldness under that cap and a lot of wrinkles behind those glasses.

Thanks for the video. I didn't hear anything mentioned about a POI though. And it was most interesting to see this dr, not what I expected at all. He didn't seem like a real polished man like you would think of with a doctor. Maybe he is at an all time low being pulled into the case, and that could well be.

A correction is he is an EX LE surgeon {as said by the reporter}. And I believe his treatment center for girls like Shannan could be in his house. He has 2 addresses, one being the Oak Beach Assn, the other a residential home. I found no doctor's office or treatment center address for him. I'm not the best researcher tho :floorlaugh:

Scandi, the ABC website originally said "Person of Interest Interviewed" at the top but when I reloaded it, the headline changed to "Search for LI Serial killer Continues"... it looks like they realized their ?mistake? and changed it.

IMO, for what it's worth, is that the SK or SK's used the doc's name and called the mother to help cover their acts. So, going by that logic (which could be entirely inaccurate of course) the SK knew the Doc and is familiar enough with the community and area and knew precisely how to use his name to try and deter attention from himself. Which is why I believe SG's body has yet to be found, including the remains discovered yesterday, that the SK was spooked about SG creating a scene with witnesses, and wanted to make sure her body wouldn't be connected to the rest, in terms of discovery. Sadly, I think that's why her body will take a very long time to find, the SK wanted to make sure no one ever found this particular girl.

Also, someone posted the sketch described the AC prostitute who described the man as saying he had killed people before and was creepy, the possible connection to a clammer or someone in the seafood/clamming/lobster/fishing business would almost certainly have many oportunities to travel to AC or near there

Just wondering if the doc's patients list has been combed over. With the amount of planning and cover ups required by a SK, he could easily send the investigation on a wild goose chase by making a call and portraying himself as the doc...especially by choosing his own doc, with whom he is familiar.

I'm sick with this:

Where is SG? Did he hold her captive for a long time? Was attention diverted from finding her to finding the bodies?

Ok so this Dr is a former LE surgeon what a medical examiner? Was he fired, laid off, forced to retire? If he is the Sk (big if) I could see this guy pissed off over losing a job and wanted to create a nightmare of a case for LE. Probably the distance apart was to throw off LE.

I just don't know

This Dr. (lives close to bodies, worked with LE, etc.
A Fisherman (burlap sacks, sketch would match this profile of a long shore man or fisherman.
A landscaper (burlap sacks, distance apart of the bodies)
A carnival worker (jersey shore, altantic city)

wow, when i watched the video and saw the DR face, his eyes and other features match the sketch. Put on a wig. facial hair, and glasses it could be this guy. He also looked like he was enjoying the attention.

IF it isn't this guy perhaps the SK is in the lawn care business. They would have clients that probably did landscaping, were in their house, knows the lay of the land and they do use burlap sacks too.

Hi Lera, There was a site posted here that had a photo of a fisherman sitting in his boat looking up to the camera and smiling, had a yellow rain slicker on, that was a dead ringer for this guy. I can't find it now, but does anyone remember it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Watercolor611