NY-LI-4 bodies on Beach-Possible SK-12/10-All id'd,4 more found 3/11 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Righteous1. It did work, but the images aren't too clear. Any midtown transportation center in Manhattan is ridiculously crowded in after work hours. It would require hundreds of cameras to adequately monitor these block-square, multi-level places. And a guy using a cell phone inside a phone booth or a seating area would still fall under any radar.

Yes they are out there, Look at it like this, every cell phone has GPS if you have the time of the call you have a place to search. If a picture has 1000 people in it you look to see how many are on the Phone, then you look for Males then you look for Pre Paid Cell you just keep breaking it down. If you do that a few times you may see the same person. It is not easy but that's the way they get you. the same with Bridges and Tunnels.

Burlap sacks are available at some hardware and farm stores. Therefore, they are available to almost anyone. In terms of their practical use, they can be used for:

peanuts, oranges, apples, pears, corn and other fruits and veggies. They can be used for clamming and lobster. They can be used for roadkill.

Well I was thinking about that I keep close eye on Delaware since I lived there and nothing happening there. A missing Delaware woman was found in Md but they got the perts who confess.
http://www.delawareonline.com/artic...02/Body-missing-Delaware-woman-found-Maryland

There Ocean City Md, Baltimore which isn't that far has a lot missing women.
I have not found anything about remains being found. if I do since I check Delaware everyday I will post here.

Rehoboth Beach use to be gay coummunity also knew for the rich. Beautiful Beach. Hardy ever hear of crime in that area.

I think IMO if this guy is moving up the ocean it be more toward new England states into Canada.

Thanks, T.

Good point about moving up.

Ocean City, Maryland have many prostitutes?

BTW, I love Rehoboth.

That is probably not the kind of vehicle a pimp would drive.

gngr~snap that gave me the only smile during all these threads.

Nope definately not a pimp's truck.:crazy:

The skull really has me wondering. Did SK decide to turn off the main road for some reason? Was he trying to be more cautious? Perhaps he had to dump a body at 6 a.m., when there is more traffic on the main road. hmmmm

I'm a little confused. In terms of video in New York City, exactly what are we hoping to see? Someone on a cell phone? I'd imagine there are thousands of people on cell phones in New York City at about every moment during the day.

Not only that these cameras don't record anything. It's real time.

It's NYCDOT cameras.

All of them found here:

http://nyctmc.org/

The thing on top of the truck in the bing picture looks like...I don't know what it is but I think it is a GPS tracker or Satellite tracker I believe - they are circular and white. I've seen them on vehicles before. Does anyone know what I'm talking about???

So has anyone read that after Shannan ran off from GC's home she knocked on the door of a lady who told her she would call LE {911 ?}, then looked over and saw Shannan had taken off? This info came from Geraldo's show yesterday when he interviewed Sherre. . Thanks

I'm a little confused. In terms of video in New York City, exactly what are we hoping to see? Someone on a cell phone? I'd imagine there are thousands of people on cell phones in New York City at about every moment during the day.

If they ever get a suspect they could potentially see if he was in the crowd when the call was made. Like looking for a needle in a haystack but could you imagine if they DID find him in there? That would make it a slam dunk case.

Of course they record and they are archived.

Where are you getting the camera feed is recorded and archived? I know they have screen shot pics from the cameras from special occasions or whatever, but the feed is recorded and saved? I worked for a company that maintained the MDOT traffic and street cameras and they did not record anything..just real time live feed for traffic and emergency news reports. It would have been impossible to have all that feed saved from a couple hundred cameras running 24/7.

Maybe NYC does it differently, idk. I hope they do have it archived.
The link you provided shows some nice live feed from around NYC.

I think the reason LE has not really released much info or "talked to us" is because frankly....they're probably just as baffled. These people keep popping up. Groups don't match other groups. It might tie to other cities. A random toddler shows up. And yet they are all really close to each other so what are the odds that multiple people use the area for their evil deeds? They still need to identify many of them, and looking at MrsG's map they have A LOT more ground to cover.

This whole case is extremely bizzare. I can't even wrap my mind around it. Maybe some SKs frequently change their patterns, get bored or want to do something different or try something new, this would go against what we think we know about SKs. At this point I'm expecting males to show up.

EarthCam is one.

Earthcam only does a 24 hours archive and they don't archive every minute of the 24 hours. I think it's 24 hours time lapse.

Again, I hope NYC does record and archive their traffic and street camera feeds, because they could at least go back and try to find something.

Hi, SuziQ. You're right. Serial killers are not your average guys, but this one does seems to be abnormally abnormal.

If forced to make a guess, I would imagine that the body parts come from separate bodies: The police just want to wait for a definitive word.

I think the reason LE has not really released much info or "talked to us" is because frankly....they're probably just as baffled. These people keep popping up. Groups don't match other groups. It might tie to other cities. A random toddler shows up. And yet they are all really close to each other so what are the odds that multiple people use the area for their evil deeds? They still need to identify many of them, and looking at MrsG's map they have A LOT more ground to cover.

This whole case is extremely bizzare. I can't even wrap my mind around it. Maybe some SKs frequently change their patterns, get bored or want to do something different or try something new, this would go against what we think we know about SKs. At this point I'm expecting males to show up.

It's like this one read "The Serial Killer Handbook", and decided he was going to do every single thing they are known for.

Where are you getting the camera feed is recorded and archived? I know they have screen shot pics from the cameras from special occasions or whatever, but the feed is recorded and saved? I worked for a company that maintained the MDOT traffic and street cameras and they did not record anything..just real time live feed for traffic and emergency news reports. It would have been impossible to have all that feed saved from a couple hundred cameras running 24/7.

Maybe NYC does it differently, idk. I hope they do have it archived.
The link you provided shows some nice live feed from around NYC.

Hi Evelyn, ITA. I know Webcams work differently than regular cameras. Regular cameras work on motion. Webcams are either continual or timed images.

Lets hope that LE can get something with this Guy. The Fact that he used a phone and maybe a Computer is a big plus.

The skull really has me wondering. Did SK decide to turn off the main road for some reason? Was he trying to be more cautious? Perhaps he had to dump a body at 6 a.m., when there is more traffic on the main road. hmmmm

It's conceivable that the body was dumped intact, and the skull later carried off by animals. Considering that the other bodies were found more or less together, burlap notwithstanding, this suggests that today's find might be quite old.

I had a Web cam from Giglo Beach from today I got knocked of line and to tired to look again, I think it said Surf Cam Time lapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member