NY-LI-4 bodies on Beach-Possible SK-12/10-All id'd,4 more found 3/11 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lera, There was a site posted here that had a photo of a fisherman sitting in his boat looking up to the camera and smiling, had a yellow rain slicker on, that was a dead ringer for this guy. I can't find it now, but does anyone remember it?

Yes, yes, and yes.

I missed the CH 7 Broadcast Here is the Link if anyone wants it.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=8068801
Well, that's interesting... Iow why LE interviewed him multiple times? After all, it seems phone records could have easily ruled the guy out, thereby making it unnecessary to talk with him "two or three times." Otoh, they may simply be speaking with him to gather info to compare to whatever the caller told SG's mother.

Who ever called SG Mother did it before she was reported missing. Go figure.

I don't like PH. Not the way he was standing, blocking, the door, his defensive stance, not his smile. Was he smiling, really?! What was the photo looking thing on the wall behind him at about the 1:33 and larger at the 1:45 mark, from the previously posted link, and reposted here:

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=8068801

On another guy of topic, the drawing of the foot guy could be any guy on this coast, from top of the U.S. to the bottom. sigh....

My take: He seemed a touch out of breath to me; definitely out of shape-leaning on both door and other arm leaning on door frame (I think). That's why at my first take (live), he appeared older to me. He's younger than I first thought-his face. Pretty out of shape for a former LE surgeon and a former head of EMS.

Scandi, the ABC website originally said "Person of Interest Interviewed" at the top but when I reloaded it, the headline changed to "Search for LI Serial killer Continues"... it looks like they realized their ?mistake? and changed it.

Thanks Svpernin, I've seen that happen allot. Or else they got a call from LE telling them to change it pronto. I think LE is very in tune with the media as I know they often use them as a tool to put out info they believe will further an investigation.

I'm pretty sure OB is considered to be in the town of Babylon.

I wish I had seen that interview with the doctor, who I guess we can openly name on here now, score. If anyone finds video of it, pleeeease post it. As of now I believe he's telling the truth about not making the call and someone involved in these depraved acts used him as a way to try and throw off SG's family after she went missing.

That's not typical behavior of a serial killer because more often than not they have no close personal ties to their victims. Nor do they care if the bodies are found. It's possible Shannon's disappearance is unrelated to the rest.

I don't know, I was hoping someone here could "screen capture" it, if that is what you call it, I don't know how. Then we could look at it more closely, possibly enlarge slightly. It looks like funky pics of a girl, but not quite real to me. (on the video)
Looked like a daughter or wife graduation type photo. It was black and white, typical pose from the 60's to 70's

sorry kikid, the links no longer work, probably been too long since the original posting :(

Who ever called SG Mother did it before she was reported missing. Go figure.

The call to Shannan's mother came in one day after the family reported her missing (I posted a link couple of days ago) to NJ authorities, but before it was public knowledge.

I don't know, I was hoping someone here could "screen capture" it, if that is what you call it, I don't know how. Then we could look at it more closely, possibly enlarge slightly. It looks like funky pics of a girl, but not quite real to me. (on the video)

I'll try to get it in a minute, but first look at this, from :42 in. The shot of the vehicles at the scene. It only flashes for a second or two. The vehicle in the second row, behind the Suffolk crime lab bus and a gray SUV. Is that our truck????

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 52
Although police are keeping hush hush about what was videotaped the night Gilbert went missing a year ago, there are four security cameras attached to a building outside the Oak Beach private community where authorities say she was last seen running and screaming for help.

Although the videotapes are taped over every 24 hours, the videos are also stored on a hard drive.

(WCBS 880 Sophia Hall with a new twist on the Gilbert disappearance):

Now, a family member of Gilbert's tells WCBS 880 reporter Sophia Hall that they received a call from a doctor who lives in this community. The doctor told them that Shannan was incoherent, so he took her in to his home rehab to help her and, the next day, a driver came and picked her up.

The doctor, Peter Hackett, said that he did speak to the police and he talked about the search for human remains along Ocean Parkway. "This is important that this is done because these people need closure and we need to find this girl if she's alive," said Dr. Hackett.

I'll try to get it in a minute, but first look at this, from :42 in. The shot of the vehicles at the scene. It only flashes for a second or two.
The vehicle in the second row, behind the Suffolk crime lab bus and a gray SUV. Is that our truck????

I do see a White Truck.

The broadcast also said tomorrow at 1 p.m. LE will be holding a law enforcement - hopefully to give an update on latest victims and if they are related at all. That will go a long way toward making connections and potentially finding him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem