GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm inserting tweets via the link icon. If I refresh after I post, I can see them posted here. Odd.

(are you using IE? that use to happen to me until I switched to Chrome)

I use Opera

Oh my goodness! I checked this thread before I got out of bed this morning. I'm so sad they haven't found Maddox. I believe they're close, though. I think people who are saying something accidentally happened while mom was at work, might be right. I don't think he would have just left Maddox if she was alive.

This is heartbreaking! How many times must this happen?

If he didn't tell them anything, then maybe there is video of him leaving Destiny USA with the baby after dropping the car off. There should be tons of cameras there I would think. If he did indeed drop the car off, left on foot and had the baby at the time, I wouldn't think he'd want to be walking around too long with the baby. Then again, who knows what he was actually doing.

Just wanted to send up a prayer for Maddox and her family

(& add that I can see your posts Dr. Know?). Thanks to everyone for the updates; getting ready for work and being able to follow on here/get updates is much appreciated!

I can't see your posts either Dr.Know? but I assume it's because Twitter is banned here at work.

I will say this.If he went from Density where he left the car to Baldwinsville. He had to have got a ride.That is a long long way to walk.

He is young. I run that far and farther all the time. I could easily walk that if I needed to. Sure, it would take a few hours. As I said earlier, on the east side of the lake, there's also a trail he could walk to go about halfway to Baldwinsville anyway.

If he didn't tell them anything, then maybe there is video of him leaving Destiny USA with the baby after dropping the car off. There should be tons of cameras there I would think. If he did indeed drop the car off, left on foot and had the baby at the time, I wouldn't think he'd want to be walking around too long with the baby. Then again, who knows what he was actually doing.

Let's think this through. Did he have the baby with him when he dropped the car off? Or, did he put Maddox somewhere while Mom worked, drive to the parking lot, leave the car, and walk wherever it is he went?

I can see your posts and picture Dr. Known! I'm using Chrome FYI.

He is young. I run that far and farther all the time. I could easily walk that if I needed to. Sure, it would take a few hours. As I said earlier, on the east side of the lake, there's also a trail he could walk to go about halfway to Baldwinsville anyway.

Yes-he is young.I didn't take that into account.B'ville seems far to me though from Destiny

Locals, is the place where LE is searching near where they picked up the dad? I'm assuming it is, but would like to know for sure. Thanks.

creek+walk.JPG

(Photo: Creekwalk)

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/UPDA...g_Onondaga_Creekwalk_for_missing_toddler.html

Can you guys see this tweet?

Sabrina Betts ‏@SabrinaMBetts 2m2 minutes ago
Strongest police presence is at the Inner Harbor, but we are told there are other search areas. #LocalsSYR

https://twitter.com/SabrinaMBetts

eta, this is the first to say "strong leads"

Sabrina Betts ‏@SabrinaMBetts 10m10 minutes ago
10am presser delayed due to "strong leads." Active search happening for #MaddoxLawrence. Stay with @NewsChannel9 for updates. #LocalSYR

Strongest police presence is at the Inner Harbor, but we are told there are other search areas. #LocalsSYR

Yes I can see it now

I would guess that cameras would've seen something, whether he had the baby or not. Baldwinsville is definitely far to walk from Destiny USA. You wouldn't want to do that every day for sure, but if you did something bad, suddenly it might not be that far. Heck, I'd probably be around 100 miles away by now if I left on foot.

https://twitter.com/SabrinaMBetts

eta, this is the first to say "strong leads"

Sabrina Betts ‏@SabrinaMBetts 10m10 minutes ago
10am presser delayed due to "strong leads." Active search happening for #MaddoxLawrence. Stay with @NewsChannel9 for updates. #LocalSYR

FYI you can't see twitter links on tapatalk I don't think. I can't anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would guess that cameras would've seen something, whether he had the baby or not. Baldwinsville is definitely far to walk from Destiny USA. You wouldn't want to do that every day for sure, but if you did something bad, suddenly it might not be that far. Heck, I'd probably be around 100 miles away by now if I left on foot.

It is far to walk.Where was he found in B'ville?Was he in the village?I haven't seen this yet.

Locals, is the place where LE is searching near where they picked up the dad? I'm assuming it is, but would like to know for sure. Thanks.

To me-I think where he was found(B'ville) is a long long walk from the inner harbor-jmo

It seems he probably didn't have the baby with him anymore when he left the car at Destiny USA.

Jennifer Sanders ‏@JSandersNC9 2m2 minutes ago
Heavy police presence at Inner Harbor in connection with #MaddoxLawrence investigation.

View attachment 89635

[emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]Hearse and what appears to be medicalexaminer's van in that photo[emoji22][emoji22][emoji49]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CNY CentralVerified account ‏@CNYcentral 3m3 minutes ago
SEARCHING FOR MADDOX: A small raft was just brought over to the scene #MaddoxLawrence #AmberAlert

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back