Identified! NY - Manhattan, East River, WhtFem 12-18, 201UFNY, Skunkjam/Perfect Thyroid T-shirt, May'00 - Alexa Isadora Skolnitsky

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She was partly of Jewish ancestry. The mugshot does appear to be her. I wonder what she was doing in Illinois and whether further info on her arrest may be available to investigators looking into her death. Sometimes there's limited information on old arrests due to time. It may shed no light on the possible circumstances of her death, of course.

She was partly of Jewish ancestry. The mugshot does appear to be her. I wonder what she was doing in Illinois and whether further info on her arrest may be available to investigators looking into her death. Sometimes there's limited information on old arrests due to time. It may shed no light on the possible circumstances of her death, of course.
I don't know how much information the Illinois court system would have after almost 25 years.

Someone on the NCMEC Facebook post said that they remember her from Peoria, and that she frequented the main library there.

About that time, and through the oughts, there were teenagers and young adults called "travelers" - homeless youths who traveled from city to city. Aging out of the foster care system definitely contributed to this, and could explain Alexa going from upstate New York to Peoria, Illinois.

I wonder if it was where she was placed into foster care? Maybe her foster family? her charge was knowingly damaging property... I feel that after she was out of/aged out of care she went back to the state she knew and was from? Maybe in hopes of finding her sisters? I am sorry she never saw them again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21
Back