NY NY - Manhattan, Wht/HispMale 18-25, UP16788, living in Canada, 'Alex Pitney', Aug'69

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This thread is very confusing. The NAMUS link does not work. I see a mugshot of a guy with grey hair. (He must be at least 55)

I see a 1968 yearbook picture of a guy with the name Concha who appears to be about 13. So, he would have been evading the draft when he was what, 14?

I see a mugshot of a stocky guy who appears he could be ME or Greek with heavy eyebrows. He appears to be about 25 or so.

I don't know what this thread is about??

Was he found dead?

Are they trying to ID someone who violated an immigration law way back in 1969? If so, the SOL ran way, way out and he was sent on his way home.

Tommy Adame Concha from Riverside CA died in 2008. He's buried in Olivewood Cemetery in Riverside. I highly doubt his death date was "changed". Numerous public records show him residing in CA in the 1990s with the exact same birthdate as the Tommy Concha who is buried in Olivewood Cemetery.

Plus it doesn't explain a "mugshot" from 2016???

There are also four "non-specified" court records for him in Riverside County. Court dates: 02/29/2000,1999, and 05/09/2001

Seems like the charges were intoxication or disorderly conduct. Something on that order.

Obviously Tommy Concha was alive and in Riverside County during those dates.

Last edited:
It doesn't mean he is necessarily a wanted person. He is illegal in Canada and can't proof somehow he was born in the USA and so an American citizen and can't be send back. I think he came illegal into America at quite a young age. In the worst case smuggled into America, maybe even kidnapped or he entered with relatives. I have the feeling he is capable of recollecting things, but doesn't want to tell the real story for whatever reason. Maybe he himself doesn't really care and he is ok in Toronto. Somehow he (or somebody arranged it for him) got a social security number under a false name (we don't even know that for sure). Wonder how this works, I can imagine that the US government needs a birth certificate..... He probably worked or was put to work. There's documentation (wish I knew what kind) that he was in America from at least 1960 up to 1969.
Laws were not as strict regarding illegal immigration from the Americas back then.

Laws have always been strict about overseas immigration, but immigration from the Americas, not so much until recently.

UID = "Alex Pitney", "Alex" cannot be Tommy Adame Concha from Riverside, CA.

And it's being reported on here that it's a fact that Alex is Tommy.

Tommy Adame Concha died in 2008.
He could not have had a mugshot taken in 2016

The UID has been in Canada since 1969!
Tommy was documented in California via court records (1999-2001)

Someone joined WS and posted after she was contacted by authorities after a DNA test and stated that she thought the UID was her 1/2 uncle because he had a resemblance and habit of using aliases etc.

He has an actual grave. Hence, not declared deceased in absentia.

244654479_4ba5c1f0-f822-4235-936e-4a69903b6c06.jpeg

Hmmm Did a DNA test with FAMILY TREE DNA and it's saying this Alex Pitman is a close relative of mine. An email was sent to me by someone from the Canadian Border Patrol but he was pretending to be Alex Pitman. Maybe a joke! At first, I thought it was my 1/2 uncle but when I scrolled down, the other pics didn't look like him. If it is, my uncle he is from Riverside, California and he is Hispanic.
The pic that Big of Hope posted does not look like my uncle. But the two pictures at the top of page one do look like him. In that pic he has a button top shirt with a dark sweater and this is how he used to dress. Even back then he had several aliases

Maybe the UID is related to her, but is not Tommy Concha. It could be someone that she didn't even know existed. (Which would not be unusual)

Tommy's presence is documented in California throughout the 90's and the 2000's. Therefore, he could not have been in Canada during that time.

There were documented court cases against Tommy in Riverside County. (1999-2001).

Sample of a case:
Screenshot Capture - 2024-09-12 - 19-07-17.png
His birth, his death, residency are all documented in Riverside, CA.

TommyConcha.PNG

Tommy Concha is also listed as deceased from the Riverside, CA Romana HS Class of 1970.

Screenshot Capture - 2024-09-13 - 12-25-25.png

Here is the MOO part:

The pictures don't match.

The mugshot does not appear to a 17 year old. How many 17 year olds have receding hairlines?
There have different eyebrows etc. Tommy has wide set eyes. Tommy Concha has full lips. UID has thin lips. Brows are different. UID has rounded brows. Tommy has angular brows. Tommy's eye are wideset. The base (area between Tommy's brows is wide. The UID has has a narrow base at the top of his nose. (Although UID isn't trending in unibrow territory, his brows are fairly close set)

TOmmyConcha17yo.PNG

TommyConcha1968.jpg

This thread is confusing enough already. The odds that this is Tommy Concha Dec 1951-May 2008 from Riverside CA are about zero...

It was easy to confirm his Tommy's steps and death:

Concha is not a common name.

Tommy is an extremely uncommon first name.

His legal first name was "Tommy" not "Thomas" or "Tomas", his birth certificate is Tommy.

Sorry, but I strive for accuracy!!!

Last edited:
I read this whole thread and still am completely baffled. Were the soc sec card and draft card determined to be fake or stolen? If legit, this guy should have been collecting soc sec benefits for several years now. How could this guy have survived since 1969 without having any other IDs? Did he have a complete separate identity in Canada that he's refusing to disclose? Did the names provided by Virginia1 ever lead to anything? So many questions.

In 1969 I don't think a passport was required to cross the US/Canada border. A drivers license would likely do. When I crossed the border many times in the 1980s, US agents asked where you were born more as a test just to see what you'd say. I don't think I ever had to provide any actual proof of it.

One more thing, if you left the US in 1969 to evade the draft, using your draft card as an ID to get back in seems like a really seriously bad idea.
I have my opinion on this, but that's a discussion for another day..LOL
I think the UID was "deported" from Canada because he committed a crime there. (Beat up in mugshot..possibly involved in assault or similar)

When a visitor commits a misdemeanor in another the country, often the country will ask the person to leave the country and defer charges. (It's just easier for everyone)

To assure that this happens, they are officially deported. This requires the country they are sending them to (the USA in this case) to assure that they are willing to accept them.

If the person is not a citizen of the country that they are trying to send them to, then the person cannot be deported.

That's why the UID has remained in Canada. He wasn't Alex Pitney. The UID couldn't prove his citizenship, so Canada is stuck with him.

In 1969, IDs were not required to visit Canada and vice versa. However, in the case of a deportation an ID would have been needed.

___

I think the real Alex Pitney probably had his wallet stolen or his ID was totally bogus. .

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back