NY - Monica Lozada-Rivadeneira, 26, found dead in landfill, Queens, 24 Sept 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MrsMush99 said:
The little girl is asking for her mommy. :( Poor baby.
Here's a link:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/10/02/girl.unclaimed.ap/index.html
Look at what this animal said:
Yeah I believe that. :loser:

After choking her he cut her throat to revive her?
OMG! Now I've hear everything! :banghead:

I saw a defense attorney on tv last night, who without this latest revelation that he 'slit her throat' said he's most certain to be convicted (without a body) because of his confession. (as long as they don't throw out the confession .......(you know the drill, coerced confession, not given his rights, did he understand his rights? etc.))

Choking was bad enough, as self defense,........now,... now you add 'slit her throat to revive her!'

Unbelievable! :slap:

JMHO
fran

JMHO
fran

I know Fran, it's unbelieveable. It doesn't even make any sense. Wouldn't you ummm, say, call 911??? I wonder if he really believes that people will buy that story.

MrsMush99 said:
I know Fran, it's unbelieveable. It doesn't even make any sense. Wouldn't you ummm, say, call 911??? I wonder if he really believes that people will buy that story.

Apparently some that know him are buying his explanation. They interviewed one man on tv last night and he basically said he didn't believe the guy he knew would do such a thing, (kill his gf). :bang:

Believe it!

JMHO
fran

Doesn't anybody come clean anymore? Geesh- if my back was against the wall like that, I would just come out with the truth- all of it. The only explanation, imo, is that these people are pathological, and think they can beat the system. Losers.

SpongeBathHotPants said:
Where is the little girls father?

They mentioned on the news he might be in Bolivia. Hopefully, someone can contact him.

It hasn't been that long, so time should be on their side for locating her, don't you think? They would be looking in the landfill. Has anyone heard about their search yet?

Hi IdahoMom. Thankful to see you're safe and the worries of being burned out are quickly being diminished. They said since so much of the underbrush has been burned, any other fires in the area won't be as severe. Headed over to see how it's going this morning. You gotta love all those firemen in Calif, plus the organization behind them. They know exactly what to do and bounced into action right away! :clap:

xoxoxo Scandi

scandi said:
It hasn't been that long, so time should be on their side for locating her, don't you think? They would be looking in the landfill. Has anyone heard about their search yet?

Hi IdahoMom. Thankful to see you're safe and the worries of being burned out are quickly being diminished. They said since so much of the underbrush has been burned, any other fires in the area won't be as severe. Headed over to see how it's going this morning. You gotta love all those firemen in Calif, plus the organization behind them. They know exactly what to do and bounced into action right away! :clap:

xoxoxo Scandi
I just remember when Lori Hacking went missing. It took so long to find her in that landfill! :(
Hi Scandi. Thanks for being so sweet and thoughtful. Yes, I do love the job these firemen are doing! They're awesome. I've always had a weakness for them anyway. :p

It was interesting to watch them as 'Aahnald' walked down the line shaking their hands yesterday. You could visably tell they were a bit in awe but remained stalwart at the same time. Some seemed quite young to me. But in California they are so organized and well trained in fighting fires that I think the caliber of the recruits matches that of the fire departments as a whole.

With Lori, hadn't it been quite a while she had been missing, right, before they started looking in the dump? Maybe we'll get some new info today.

Scandi

Police searched Sunday for the body of a woman whose 4-year-old daughter was found abandoned on a city street, and said they were considering how to tell the girl that her mother is dead.

Authorities have been unable to find 26-year-old Monica Lozada-Rivaineira since her daughter was discovered crying and shivering on a street in Queens. The girl told neighbors her father left her there and drove away.

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/national/BOS6441/

Truth be told Monica was probably dumping this pitiful looking guy and he strangled her and to make sure she was dead he slit her throat. :furious:

He left her in the apt living room for 2 days according to him. He probably ate and slept there during that time :furious: Why do these creeps just throw these ladys away like so much garbage? That just burns me. It is like the ultimate insult.

I hope that Valerie has a good daddy that loves her. It just broke my heart when she said that her mother "looks like a Princess." Isn't that just the sweetest thing for a little girl to say about her mother? And she was right.

I know that I will never forget this little one. I just picture her standing in front of those reporters answering their questions looking so beautiful and kind of shy. I was amazed that she wasn't afraid of them. I see they brought her gifts and someone had bought her the darling outfit she was wearing.
I hope that the rest of her life is truly blessed.

Bobbisangel said:
He left her in the apt living room for 2 days according to him. He probably ate and slept there during that time :furious: Why do these creeps just throw these ladys away like so much garbage? That just burns me. It is like the ultimate insult.

For two days? Where was Valerie for those two days? Did he go to work and leave her there?
She is a little darlin' and you could tell on the video that she loved her mother very much. And her mother did look like a princess.

A man accused of killing a woman and leaving her 4-year-old daughter on a Queens street has been arraigned on multiple counts including murder, endangering the welfare of a child and tampering with evidence.

Thirty-two-year-old Cesar Ascarrunz was arrested yesterday in connection to the death of 26-year-old Monica Lozada-Rivaineira. Police were led to Ascarrunz by a dozen tips that came in from the public after 4-year-old Valery Lozada appeared on television Thursday.
http://1010wins.com/topstories/local_story_273120156.html

mysteriew said:
For two days? Where was Valerie for those two days? Did he go to work and leave her there?
She is a little darlin' and you could tell on the video that she loved her mother very much. And her mother did look like a princess.

I think he dropped Valerie off on the street the night he killed her mother.

MrsMush99 said:
I think he dropped Valerie off on the street the night he killed her mother.

That's the impression I got. She was in custody three full days before they went to the media for help in identifying her - so it looks like during that time, her mother's body was still in the apartment.

What an awful story.

Within days of strangling his girlfriend in their Queens apartment and then cruelly abandoning her 4-year-old daughter on a dark street, admitted killer Cesar Ascarrunz moved another woman into their home, sources said yesterday.
The other woman was in the Forest Hills pad with Ascarrunz, 32, when he was picked up by cops Thursday for questioning in the disappearance of 26-year-old Monica Lozada-Rivadeneira and the abandonment of her child, Valery, the law-enforcement sources said.

The sickening revelation came as one of Ascarrunz's relatives unveiled another shocker:

His family suspects that he is actually little Valery's dad.

"Cesar might be the blood father, because [he and Lozada-Rivadeneira] used to date back in Bolivia, and she got pregnant around the same time they broke up," the relative said.

Still, it is also believed that another man, jailed on drug charges in Santa Cruz, Bolivia, may likely be the child's dad.
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/54699.htm

Before she was abandoned on a Queens street, 4-year-old Valery Saavedra lay fast asleep in bed while her slain mother's body was in the bathroom - wrapped in a garbage bag, police said yesterday.

"It appears to be a crime of passion," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said in his first public statement about the slaying of the 26-year-old Bolivian immigrant.

Valery did not witness her mother's murder, allegedly at the hands of the victim's ex-boyfriend, Cesar Ascarrunz. But detectives found one of the slain woman's teeth in the Forest Hills apartment she and Valery shared with the suspect. Police sources said they suspect Ascarrunz may have cut up her body in addition to slicing her throat, which he told cops he did to clear her airway after he caught her in a choke hold.

Court papers reveal that after Ascarrunz retrieved Valery from his parents' home, he put the girl to bed while he figured out what to do with her mom's body.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/352268p-300398c.html

This is so horrible. :furious: Why do these men think they can get away with this crap. He slit her throat to clear her airway after he choked her. Give me a flippin' break!!! :furious:

Thank God this monster had enough sense not to hurt this little girl and thank God someone decent found her and took her in. Prayers for little Valery. I pray that someone takes care of her and gives her the loving home she deserves. What a little adorable angel. I can't imagine what may be going through her mind. This makes me want to go get her, bring her into my home, and love & take care of her. What a brave little sweetheart!!

I heard on the news tonight that the grandmother from Bolivia is flying in to reunite with little Valery. She will no doubt take her home with her.

Another thing that really broke my heart was when Valery was talking about her mother's job and how "my Ceaser" took care of her while her mommy went to work at night. The way she said "my Ceaser" I could tell this little one loves him. Hopefully his love for her was what prompted him not to murder her but to put her out of the car and tell her to go knock on a door and find her mother.

If this killer had a girlfriend and wanted to move her in why in the heck didn't he just leave?? Why the need to murder Monica instead. I don't believe for a minute that Monica was any threat to him...physically. All he had to do was walk out the door...he isn't a little skinny man for pity sake.

I want to ask him "Was It Worth It Ceaser?"

The Bolivian grandmother of a little girl left alone on a Queens street after her mother was slain plans to come to New York in hopes of claiming the tyke.
Roxanna Rivadineira wants to reunite with 4-year-old Valery Saavedra as soon as she secures an American visa - then take the child back to Bolivia, relatives and officials said yesterday.

"As soon as she has the documents, she's going immediately for the little girl," her daughter Eddin Rivadineira said from Cochabamba, Bolivia. "She wants to bring her home."

But the 45-year-old grandmother, whose daughter was allegedly killed and hacked up by her jilted gynecologist boyfriend, is just one of several people seeking custody of Valery.

A police source said yesterday that Ascarrunz, who is charged with murder, invited another woman to his place a day after dumping the body - and had her try on the dead woman's clothes.

"They fit her," the source said. "She didn't understand or know why he asked her to do this."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/352669p-300701c.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back