Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM. Maybe they were killed on the spot and there was no time for negotiation. I think it would have been risky to go back to the hotel and be seen.

That's what I'm thinking. The couple/parents had $$$ from sale of some of the coke already. They were killed in the car (don't know how much the poor little guy might have seen) the money was removed from the bodies and a "co-conspirator" was called to pick up the killer and the child. Co-conspirator walked to the car, car was set on fire. Killer, pal and child fled the scene. They only took the $$ (and maybe a small amount of coke the couple had on them?) Too dangerous to be seen going back to hotel for the rest??

The fact that nobody went back to the hotel to pick up the drugs doesn't make any sense.

At least one of them would have offered those drugs up if they were going to be imminently murdered. "Hey wait- If you let us go I got a kilo more back at the hotel".

If you're a cold-blooded killer who is going to burn up all the evidence, why not kill the kid as well?

The only people there with an interest in that kid was their parents.

I just wouldn't be surprised if the Orlando trio turned out to be alive and well somewhere and this story turns out to be a whole lot more complicated than it seems to be.

The fact that they didn’t go back to the hotel room makes sense to me. They could have felt it was too risky, didn’t want to get caught on the hotel’s surveillance (which would be ironic), and/or they wanted to get out of the area ASAP before the cops were alerted to the fire.

Hmmmm. Interesting speculation. Could be, I suppose. In this theory, where is the third person of the Orlando trio... or what - if any - is that person's role?

Also - revealing my drug dealing naivety - how large (measurements-wise) would 4 pounds of cocaine be?
Here is a photo of a little over a kilogram of cocaine (each of those packages of cocaine is about 1/2 of a kilo). A kilogram is about 2.2 pounds, so they would have a little less than 4 of those 1/2 kilogram packages.

I liked this photo because it showed the bills by the packages for scale:

upload_2019-9-23_18-17-29.png
Photo courtesy of 2 Arrested After Kilo Of Cocaine Found During Sturbridge Traffic Stop.

IMOO I think Nicole and Miguel took these kind of trips often to dump drugs. I think bringing their son was their normal. It kinda looks less suspicious when you travel with a child. Damy was the connection to NY. She was the one who had the people to sell it to. She also was dating Miguel’s sister Trisha. So Miguel trusted her. I don’t think Damy was in on it, or maybe she was at first then they killed her too. Ultimately I think they all got robbed. Im sure they already killed Damy, maybe she’s in the Buffalo River? It’s only a 1/2 mile from the burned car. Maybe less. The current is so strong she could be in Canada already. Who knows, I’m still trying to figure that out. There was two coolers at the hotel, I’m SURE there was a lot more keys then the 2 they found. That was probably for another deal. The problem the killers are having is there’s video, they obviously didn’t know there was cameras there. I’m sure the police have video of the car pulling in too. But they’re not going to show their whole hand for obvious reasons. Either Nicole and Miguel were already dead by the time the car pulled in to that spot, OR the 2:54-3:01 of the video time was not played on the news because if they weren’t dead we would be able to see the flash from gun fire. I’m going with the “they were already dead” theory. Now question, how can two people keep a secret???? Answer, ONE OF THEM DIES. I have a good zoom in picture of the man in the video. I’m not sure all the rules here. I also have a theory that the tall guy walking to the car with the black shirt around his head looks really feminine in his walk... maybe possibly gay? I’ve compared some pictures and i have one that looks kinda close to this surveillance video. Can i post things like that? I usually just read these threads but this one messed me up with the baby found on the porch.

IMOO I think Nicole and Miguel took these kind of trips often to dump drugs. I think bringing their son was their normal. It kinda looks less suspicious when you travel with a child. Damy was the connection to NY. She was the one who had the people to sell it to. She also was dating Miguel’s sister Trisha. So Miguel trusted her. I don’t think Damy was in on it, or maybe she was at first then they killed her too. Ultimately I think they all got robbed. Im sure they already killed Damy, maybe she’s in the Buffalo River? It’s only a 1/2 mile from the burned car. Maybe less. The current is so strong she could be in Canada already. Who knows, I’m still trying to figure that out. There was two coolers at the hotel, I’m SURE there was a lot more keys then the 2 they found. That was probably for another deal. The problem the killers are having is there’s video, they obviously didn’t know there was cameras there. I’m sure the police have video of the car pulling in too. But they’re not going to show their whole hand for obvious reasons. Either Nicole and Miguel were already dead by the time the car pulled in to that spot, OR the 2:54-3:01 of the video time was not played on the news because if they weren’t dead we would be able to see the flash from gun fire. I’m going with the “they were already dead” theory. Now question, how can two people keep a secret???? Answer, ONE OF THEM DIES. I have a good zoom in picture of the man in the video. I’m not sure all the rules here. I also have a theory that the tall guy walking to the car with the black shirt around his head looks really feminine in his walk... maybe possibly gay? I’ve compared some pictures and i have one that looks kinda close to this surveillance video. Can i post things like that? I usually just read these threads but this one messed me up with the baby found on the porch.
Good post @Outsidein!!
Please use correct/preferred pronouns when someone’s trans, or the gender neutral they/them if you’re really unsure.
Welcome to websleuths, happy to have you here!
And yes. I would agree that the tall bald person definitely walks femininely, not necessarily gay per se.
You can NOT post photo comparisons, websleuths is strict about rules so as to not ruin lives and spread rumor etc. it happens really fast online and can’t be undone...

The fact that nobody went back to the hotel to pick up the drugs doesn't make any sense.

At least one of them would have offered those drugs up if they were going to be imminently murdered. "Hey wait- If you let us go I got a kilo more back at the hotel".

If you're a cold-blooded killer who is going to burn up all the evidence, why not kill the kid as well?

The only people there with an interest in that kid was their parents.

I just wouldn't be surprised if the Orlando trio turned out to be alive and well somewhere and this story turns out to be a whole lot more complicated than it seems to be.
I'm thinking they wouldn't go back to the hotel because they would have been seen by people- front desk clerk, maids, maintenance person, customers of the hotel, plus they would take a risk of being caught on video- their vehicle especially.

Last edited:
I'm thinking they wouldn't go back to the hotel because they would have been seen by people- front desk clerk, maids, maintenance person, customers of the hotel, plus they would take a risk of being caught on video- their vehicle especially.
Someone checked in to that hotel so LE already has video of the four of them checking in and either leaving of their own accord to go drop the drugs or being forced to leave by one or more people. I hope they release more info soon.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the person running and holding the child’s hand doesn’t come up missing or dead himself. It looks like the other guys focus is just himself and the bag that’s probably filled with coke. $$$
Michael Wooten on Twitter
I see the man running has on black gloves in this slowed video. Looks like gloves on the man with the bags that some say looks gun. That version looks more clear than what I watched first. Just my opinions

Good post @Outsidein!!
Please use correct/preferred pronouns when someone’s trans, or the gender neutral they/them if you’re really unsure.
Welcome to websleuths, happy to have you here!
And yes. I would agree that the tall bald person definitely walks femininely, not necessarily gay per se.
You can NOT post photo comparisons, websleuths is strict about rules so as to not ruin lives and spread rumor etc. it happens really fast online and can’t be undone...
Yes thank you. I apologize about my pronouns, I was just going by what I read from close friends. I will use he from now on as I did just read he was newly transitioning. I didn’t mean any disrespect, It’s very courages and commendable to be ones self :) Also good point on posting possibly photos of suspects. Ugh but this one still shot of the survalliance video,,, the guy stops and he appears bald? You can kind of make out a blurry profile of his face. (IMOO) It sort of looks like he might have high cheek bones? Idk I really like everyone’s ideas about what could have happened. Really interesting twists so far. I hope the DNA comes back soon on the car. It bothers me that the little boy had clothes on running away from the burning car, and when he’s found on the porch he’s in just a diaper. I wonder if the 1 POI had a vehicle parked near the crime scene. Possibly all three got into his car? I’d imagine they wouldn’t want to be walking with a gas can, bricks, and a young child. Tonawanda Street is a little ways from Potomac street where the boy was found. Maybe a mile or less. Still I pray there’s more cameras that they aren’t releasing.

I think ? You can post a still shot of the video just not other pictures/ people to compare it to. And provide a link to the video? Please correct me if I’m wrong! But I’m definitely interested in seeing what you see.
Sunshine!! Ok I’m trying to post this picture of the still shot profile. I press upload a file and it says the photo is too large I literally never uploaded photos to this before I’m sorry can anyone tell me how they upload pics? sorry I’m super new to posting

Sunshine!! Ok I’m trying to post this picture of the still shot profile. I press upload a file and it says the photo is too large I literally never uploaded photos to this before I’m sorry can anyone tell me how they upload pics? sorry I’m super new to posting
Sounds like you're going about it correctly but just need to resize the photo. :)

Investigators discovered two kilos of suspected cocaine in a Buffalo hotel room where a Florida family had been staying just before their 3-year-old son was discovered sleeping on a stranger’s porch and their burnt-out rental car was found nearby.

His parents, along with family friend Dhamyl Mirella Roman-Audiffred, 29, are all considered missing; however, human remains were discovered in the charred remnants of the family’s rental car and investigators released surveillance footage last week showing two people fleeing from the burning car with the 3-year-old boy in tow.

During a search of a hotel room the family had been staying in, investigators found 4.4 pounds of what they believe was cocaine inside a cooler, along with a second cooler that was empty.

Suspected Cocaine Found In Hotel Room Of Missing Parents After Son Is Discovered On Stranger's Porch

Investigators discovered two kilos of suspected cocaine in a Buffalo hotel room where a Florida family had been staying just before their 3-year-old son was discovered sleeping on a stranger’s porch and their burnt-out rental car was found nearby.

His parents, along with family friend Dhamyl Mirella Roman-Audiffred, 29, are all considered missing; however, human remains were discovered in the charred remnants of the family’s rental car and investigators released surveillance footage last week showing two people fleeing from the burning car with the 3-year-old boy in tow.

During a search of a hotel room the family had been staying in, investigators found 4.4 pounds of what they believe was cocaine inside a cooler, along with a second cooler that was empty.

Suspected Cocaine Found In Hotel Room Of Missing Parents After Son Is Discovered On Stranger's Porch
I wonder if Dhamyl Mirella Roman-Audiffred was staying at the same hotel and/or in the same room? And I wonder if luggage (or anything else) was recovered there. I dunno, but to me it seems odd to leave five figures worth of illegal stuff unattended in a hotel. I also wonder which hotel it was.

At the bottom of the reply box there should be "Post Reply" "Upload a File" "More Options" ... choose Upload a File.

How big is the file?

I wonder if Dhamyl Mirella Roman-Audiffred was staying at the same hotel and/or in the same room? And I wonder if luggage (or anything else) was recovered there. I dunno, but to me it seems odd to leave five figures worth of illegal stuff unattended in a hotel. I also wonder which hotel it was.
Reportedly, they were staying in the same hotel, same room. The name of the hotel hasn't been mentioned (unless I've missed it), just that it's near the airport. MOO

Cops find 2 kilos of suspected cocaine in Buffalo hotel room of missing trio, report says
Police found 2 kilos of suspected cocaine in the Buffalo hotel room where three people were staying before they went missing, according to a report in the Buffalo News.

Nicole Merced Plaud & Miguel Valentin-Colon: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com
On September 20, the Buffalo News reported that police discovered two kilos (4.4 pounds) of cocaine in the hotel room near the Buffalo Niagra International Airport where the group was staying.

What is the actual point of stopping to put that thing on his head? Is that supposed to throw people off the trail? Seriously, it is hardly a disguise. Had the video (this one or otherwise) been clear enough to really identify him, it would be clear enough to show that it's not his hair. You wear the thing *into* the scene. Then somehow it comes off but you have the presence of mind (whilst being involved in something akin to a murder) to keep it. Then, you think it important enough to stop and put it back on slowing down your 'escape'. As if that's gonna make you less observable despite the fact that you probably smell like fuel carrying two (presumably) now empty fuel containers down a (at that time) lightly traveled Tonawanda Street to (possibly) a waiting car in the middle of the night. LOL I find that behavior rather bizarre.

Nicole Merced Plaud & Miguel Valentin-Colon: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

“According to Zenaida Colon, the couple has two other children who are safe at home back in the Orlando area.”

Two children old enough to stay home alone?

Why take the 3 year old with them when two others are home? Did the father’s family in Orlando know they were going to NY?
Did the Nicole’s family in NY (unknown where in NY) know they were coming?

Orlando is a looong drive with a three year old. 18-19 hours with no stops. 1185 miles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back