Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
209 Box Ave
Google Maps
That's the Google Street view. I don't get how neighbors wouldn't notice anything weird. If u saw a fire at an empty lot next to my house I would think bon fire and it's a party and check it out. Weird

I would think the fire would have a different smell than a bonfire. Not to be crude but it would smell like burning meat.

I have a feeling neighbors there look the other way when strange stuff happens. If you google the street name this case is not the first that comes up as having to do with drugs.

It is the kind of place that is ok in the daytime and the good people live there lives but at night you lock up tight, draw your curtains and myob unless you are looking for trouble.

I wonder if the person who did this could be related? Burning bodies is so odd
The information under that video mentioned the correct town/county, yet wasn't very explicit. This article describes the incident much better, and states that this vehicle fire was in southern New Jersey:

Car Explodes in Flames in South Jersey, Body Found Inside (Dec 14, 2018)

Police found a body in a car after it exploded into flames Friday night in the parking lot of a Buffalo Wild Wings outside the Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing, New Jersey.

Preface: I'm not entirely certain that my memory is reliable about the following...

I *think* the profile picture of Miguel Anthony's Facebook page has changed(?). I don't recall it being a face covered by a blue perforated cloth before... was it? Maybe I'm wrong about this. Also interesting is that it seems to have just appeared - there's no post date... while all his other pics have dates.

Preface: I'm not entirely certain that my memory is reliable about the following...

I *think* the profile picture of Miguel Anthony's Facebook page has changed(?). I don't recall it being a face covered by a blue perforated cloth before... was it? Maybe I'm wrong about this. Also interesting is that it seems to have just appeared - there's no post date... while all his other pics have dates.
Yes this was there before! I noticed it and thought it was a weird pic from day one lol
Nothing has changed on their Facebooks at all except for Dami’s girlfriend left a heartbroken comment on his profile pic 2 weeks after/two weeks ago.
Also, I have the feeling it might take a very long time to identify all 3 burned bodies (one found later that I’m only speculating is damy) but especially the two first discovered in the car since the fire went out on its own. there’s likely close to nothing left and whatever is left has been chemically altered by the fire..
MOO

Yes this was there before! I noticed it and thought it was a weird pic from day one lol
Nothing has changed on their Facebooks at all except for Dami’s girlfriend left a heartbroken comment on his profile pic 2 weeks after/two weeks ago.
Also, I have the feeling it might take a very long time to identify all 3 burned bodies (one found later that I’m only speculating is damy) but especially the two first discovered in the car since the fire went out on its own. there’s likely close to nothing left and whatever is left has been chemically altered by the fire..
MOO
Ahhh. OK. Thanks for confirming/correcting.

I agree that chemical/genetic identification is probably an uphill battle. However, I also expect the authorities have other (so-called "old fashion") methods to discover what happened to three people - whether incinerated or not. I don't take the three 'missing' as so uber-sophisticated that they'd be able to vanish without a trace of their own devices... and avoid LE.

I joined websleuths after reading 22 pages of insight on this case. I'm from Buffalo and the local community was quite enthralled with this case for awhile, but the local news has gone silent since the remains were found on Box St.

One thing I wanted to add is that I do not believe the other children back in Orlando are from the same parents. Noelvin's (the 3yr old found on the porch) older sister has a different father I believe & Nicole's family stated she was with her father or father's family in Florida.

Also, I am not sure how to post a link, but if you search Damy's full legal name on fb, there is an interesting video that comes up. He was on a spanish tv show speaking about his relationship with his sister in law. It is in Spanish & I was only able to understand snippets, but I thought it was interesting. There are 2 short clips.

Thanks for the welcome! I really wish I would've downloaded the videos, even though they may not be relevant. The show was Casa Cerrado, which is on Telemundo & features the judge Ana Maria Polo. Pretty sure the videos were from 2018. It featured Damy across from a woman who was calling him "her sister-in-law" and said she fell in love with "her" after her husband passed away. The 2nd clip seemed to feature how Damy was in a bad situation as it showed him bathing in a public bathroom using the sink. Very odd. The person who recorded the clips filmed off the tv and was laughing the whole time in the background.

Also, I am not sure how to post a link, but if you search Damy's full legal name on fb, there is an interesting video that comes up. He was on a spanish tv show speaking about his relationship with his sister in law. It is in Spanish & I was only able to understand snippets, but I thought it was interesting. There are 2 short clips.

BBM. Is this the video in question? It's from 2014. English subtitles make it easy to understand.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome! I really wish I would've downloaded the videos, even though they may not be relevant. The show was Casa Cerrado, which is on Telemundo & features the judge Ana Maria Polo. Pretty sure the videos were from 2018. It featured Damy across from a woman who was calling him "her sister-in-law" and said she fell in love with "her" after her husband passed away. The 2nd clip seemed to feature how Damy was in a bad situation as it showed him bathing in a public bathroom using the sink. Very odd. The person who recorded the clips filmed off the tv and was laughing the whole time in the background.
The video from my previous post matches your description. The show is "Caso Cerrado" or "Case Closed", similar to Judge Judy's show. Damil used to live with his brother and his wife, but was left homeless after his brother's death, because his sister in law didn't want him there any more.

The video from my previous post matches your description. The show is "Caso Cerrado" or "Case Closed", similar to Judge Judy's show. Damil used to live with his brother and his wife, but was left homeless after his brother's death, because his sister in law didn't want him there any more.
I need to pick my jaw off the floor. This makes me feel even worse for him and his family. I could tell he had lived in Spain by some of the language he used which isn’t used in Puerto Rico. He really had a tough life :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases
Back