Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Huh?? Listen to the phrase that starts at about :52 of the above referenced WKBW-TV report. The reporter states that "family" identified the "bodies" as Ms. Plaud and Mr. Colon. I wonder if this was accurate reporting(?).

Remember, that other reports indicated that Plaud's remains were subsequently "cremated" in Orlando.

These things do not seem to carry logic with LE's statements of "complete incineration" and/or "nothing but ashes" left.

Huh?? Listen to the phrase that starts at about :52 of the above referenced WKBW-TV report. The reporter states that "family" identified the "bodies" as Ms. Plaud and Mr. Colon. I wonder if this was accurate reporting(?).

Remember, that other reports indicated that Plaud's remains were subsequently "cremated" in Orlando.

These things do not seem to carry logic with LE's statements of "complete incineration" and/or "nothing but ashes" left.

Good question, I noticed that myself.

Perhaps there was jewelry or something physical that allowed them to ID the bodies.

Still waiting on any news about Damy...
Right before Christmas Damy’s girlfriend (who is also Miguel’s sister) posted a photo of the four of them having fun, how heartbreaking to be mourning the loss of 3 of your favorite people all at once :(

Wow, those long heartfelt comments almost brought me to tears. I hope all 3 Rest In Peace and I hope their loved ones manage to heal and cope with such loss :(

Interesting, she speaks of losing a 4th individual. One of the caskets shown is open, revealing a male resting with a red baseball cap. She names him in her post as well. It has been awhile since I have followed this story. Maybe I missed this development.

Can you give me a brief outline of the article please Curious? Not available in the uk.
BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)–It’s been 10 months since a little boy turned up alone on a porch and his parent’s bodies were found in a burned-out van.

In a story you’re seeing only on News 4, we have new details after speaking with the woman who is now raising the child.

Zenaida Colon held up the medical examiner’s report showing that her son, Miguel Valentin, was beaten and shot to death and then burned alongside his wife Nicole Merced off Tonawanda Street last September.

Their little son Noelvin apparently saw it all.

“He remembers a lot of things, he remembers he was stripped naked, he remembers they made him walk without shoes. He remembers that they didn’t feed him, they only gave him something to drink,” said Zenaida, Noelvin’s grandmother.

Days after he turned up alone on a porch, police released a video of two men running with Noelvin from the burning van. Someone recognized the men as possibly being connected to a drug house on Box Avenue.

Truncated at about 10% of the whole article which just recaps what is on this thread already

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)–It’s been 10 months since a little boy turned up alone on a porch and his parent’s bodies were found in a burned-out van.

In a story you’re seeing only on News 4, we have new details after speaking with the woman who is now raising the child.

Zenaida Colon held up the medical examiner’s report showing that her son, Miguel Valentin, was beaten and shot to death and then burned alongside his wife Nicole Merced off Tonawanda Street last September.

Their little son Noelvin apparently saw it all.

“He remembers a lot of things, he remembers he was stripped naked, he remembers they made him walk without shoes. He remembers that they didn’t feed him, they only gave him something to drink,” said Zenaida, Noelvin’s grandmother.

Days after he turned up alone on a porch, police released a video of two men running with Noelvin from the burning van. Someone recognized the men as possibly being connected to a drug house on Box Avenue.

Truncated at about 10% of the whole article which just recaps what is on this thread already

your a legend thank you x

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back