Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
True. Unless we know what the boy said to the cops or the woman where he was found I don't think we know. IMO (and just IMO), I think that the little boy would have been more frightened to leave the area so willingly with someone other than his mother or father, even though Damy lived with them (or so it has been reported). Somehow he got on that porch in a box. IIRC, it was a Chewy.com box. If someone other than a parent told him not to come out until it was light, I would think he would probably be very scared. I guess we won't know for weeks about the identity of this new body but I think it is a very good chance that it was all three of this family.
I think the little boy was asleep and then placed in the box. No 3 year old child is going to willingly stay put.

Demographically speaking Buffalo is split up into sections. The West Side of Buffalo is where the Burned vehicle was found. (The area is mostly of Hispanic Descent) IF this Box Ave burn pit is related to this case, the street is located in the East Side of Buffalo. (This area has predominately African Americans) IMO there would have to be a vehicle involved. That’s too much walking.

Demographically speaking Buffalo is split up into sections. The West Side of Buffalo is where the Burned vehicle was found. (The area is mostly of Hispanic Descent) IF this Box Ave burn pit is related to this case, the street is located in the East Side of Buffalo. (This area has predominately African Americans) IMO there would have to be a vehicle involved. That’s too much walking.
I think they drove the rental car to the spot it was set on fire, left on foot, and got into one of their vehicles parked close by. I believe the deceased bodies were already in the car and one of their killers drove. That's why one person was walking towards the car (as shown in the video), later than everyone else. He drove the second car, parked a couple streets over, walked to the site, and met up with his buddy

I've probably just been reading about cocaine distribution waaay too much today, and this very likely unrelated but... Tossing it out anyway.

Six days before the discovery of the burned car (on/near Tonawanda St) three of the last suspects in a drug ring pled guilty. One lived/operated out of a house on Tonawanda. This drug investigation began back in 2017 and the coke was being shipped by mail.

Anyway, I wonder if any of this crew or a rival gang was now having the drugs moved in a different way (happy little family visiting relatives by car). Yeah, I know I'm out here on a flimsy little limb but it was the timing (6 days) that got me.

Final Three Defendants Plead Guilty For Their Role In Drug Trafficking Organization

I think the little boy was asleep and then placed in the box. No 3 year old child is going to willingly stay put.
If the plan was to kill the third person, I don't think the killer(s) would have waited until he slept but drugged yes. But, I guess we will never really know for sure either way. We will get some clues when they id the bodies found at the storage place and the back yard.

Last edited:
I think they drove the rental car to the spot it was set on fire, left on foot, and got into one of their vehicles parked close by. I believe the deceased bodies were already in the car and one of their killers drove. That's why one person was walking towards the car (as shown in the video), later than everyone else. He drove the second car, parked a couple streets over, walked to the site, and met up with his buddy
Yep, 100% right there with you!!

I wonder what underlies incinerating these people means. If the three deceased are the Florida trio... and if it was a drug related event. One reads/hears of many drug related killings... shootings, beating, whatever... but to fully incinerate the bodies. Is this commonplace for something like this? Maybe it is.

Here's an off-the-cuff fully speculative 'could be'... What if the three deceased are not the Florida trio. What if they are entirely other people. What if the Florida trio murdered three unrelated persons and incinerated them hoping for no identification possible... so that the general thinking would be it was the Florida trio. This may have been thought to be an opportunity for the Florida trio to "vanish." Kinda wild (and made-for-TV-movie-ish), I know.

I wonder what underlies incinerating these people means. If the three deceased are the Florida trio... and if it was a drug related event. One reads/hears of many drug related killings... shootings, beating, whatever... but to fully incinerate the bodies. Is this commonplace for something like this? Maybe it is.

Here's an off-the-cuff fully speculative 'could be'... What if the three deceased are not the Florida trio. What if they are entirely other people. What if the Florida trio murdered three unrelated persons and incinerated them hoping for no identification possible... so that the general thinking would be it was the Florida trio. This may have been thought to be an opportunity for the Florida trio to "vanish." Kinda wild (and made-for-TV-movie-ish), I know.

Not out of the realm of possibility, but if it was the trio from Florida I don't think they would have left the child like that.

2 of my children at 3 would have definitely followed instructions and gotten in this box or even would've crawled inside on their own and fell asleep. I say this with certainty because that is just their personality...this child may be similar.

2 of my children at 3 would have definitely followed instructions and gotten in this box or even would've crawled inside on their own and fell asleep. I say this with certainty because that is just their personality...this child may be similar.

Could be the case with this child. But would a child "obey" the instruction from just anyone - or only a person close to them (family member, teacher, etc)?

Also just as an observation/opinion, I think all 3 were likely working together to travel with and sell their “product”
I get the feeling from the way they all dress and depict themselves that they have an addiction to money/luxury/collecting brand name matching clothes, as well as lots of jewelry, all of which is NOT cheap.
I do think they brought their baby as a decoy, which is obvious now that it was a terrible plan.
I too wonder how/if Damy was involved... those folks were his family so it seems such a far reach to think he was involved, far too much to lose there, not worth a couple kilos! Accidentally tell a Buffalo friend his future deal and thus a set up unknown to damy?
I also wonder if the remains found in fire pit will be a little easier to identify as the fire might not have been as hot and likely did not burn as long as the car did... more likely to find teeth intact or marrow for DNA?

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay