GUILTY NY - Peggy Perez-Olivo, 55, shot to death, Millwood, 18 Nov 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are covering this on Catherine Crier now. They are not buying the hubby's story. I'm not buying it either. I think he hired someone to do it.

I can't watch the show here, but I agree that the husband either did it or had it done. I agree with CyberLaw about the automatic locks. The second I shifted out of park into drive on my BMW that I had back in 1994, the doors locked automatically. Good call, on that one. Oh, I did scan CC's website and read the bit on Peggy's murder. It seems he's being released already from the hospital, so the shot to the stomach must have been "well placed".

He has convinced teh kids of his version, I am sure of that. Even if he is tried, convicted, or some how "arranged" the murder, hsi kids will stand by him.

I feel bad for the kids because of the con job their Dad is doing to them. I put money that this man has a personality disorder and has a "sense" of entitlement and feels he is above the law. That he is superior, and "how dare" anyone "challenge" my "version of the truth hence "lashing" out in violence at teh reporters.

I bet that his wife was "thrilled" by the fact that he got disbarred in NY.

Not only NY but Puerto Rico also.......apparently it lead to her feeling shame amongst her friends, especially the circumstances surrounding of being "struck" from the register.

He ripped people off, stole from them, then refused to return the money.

CyberLaw said:
Not only NY but Puerto Rico also.......apparently it lead to her feeling shame amongst her friends, especially the circumstances surrounding of being "struck" from the register.

He ripped people off, stole from them, then refused to return the money.

I think it was his wife's disapproval that led to her death. He couldn't face her any more because she knew what a he was.

Meanwhile, it was reported over the weekend that LE had fished a gun out of Echo Lake (Chappaqua). I have subsequently found an article in the NY POST dated 9 Dec that LE found a gun in the woods by Echo Lake.

I imagine that LE is testing these guns ballistically for a match to the bullet that killed Peggy.

What is significant is that it was reported that Echo lake was SOUTH of the spot where this incident alledgedly happened. And I find that very curious.

If you go to mapquest and look at Echo Lake as it appears relative to Route 100, on which Carlos says they were travelling north, you will notice that Echo Lake is on the right hand side, that is the NORTH BOUND LANE, of Route 100. So if a gunman shot them where he claims, the gun then travelled south and threw the gun in a lake ACROSS THE ROAD. I find that unlikely. As I also think that a stranger would have no need to dispose of a gun so close to the shooting whereas Carlos would.

It's frustrating, this lack of info, still I am gratified to think that they are doing a thorough investigation. Based on what I know so far, I am highly suspicious of Carlos.

Hi Lisa! Great to see you posting!

I personally think he had something to do with her murder. He may have hired a hitman, or not.

Yep, something smells.

Hi, Tez! Congrats on the grandbaby to be!

If Carlos is responsible, I believe he did it himself. Why would a hitman throw a gun in Echo Lake or dispose of one nearby? Doesn't make sense to me.

The situation smacks of Charles Stuart, Justin Barber with the self-injury meant to throw suspicion off. When you add a hitman, a la Robert Marshall, you risk having the gunman turn on ya!! It's a bit embarrassing in court, you know.

Thanks Lisa!

I think he probably did do this himself. I agree that it is a bit embarrassing when the hitman shows up to testify against you.
crazy1.gif

From April 2015:

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/crime/2015/04/21/chappaqua-murder-carlos-perez-olivo/26138793/

Police suggested that Perez-Olivo — who had a mistress for a decade of his marriage and had been down to just $300 in the couple's bank account — killed his wife to collect nearly $900,000 in life insurance benefits...

On Oct. 4, 2008, the jury found Perez-Olivo guilty on both counts. He was sentenced two months later to 25 years to life in prison.

The state Supreme Court's Appellate Division denied his appeal on Wednesday, affirming his murder conviction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back