Resolved NY - Queens, Living Male, Hispanic/Latin under 40, nonverbal, Oct'17 - Name withheld

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, I called the LE agency per NamUS contact:

The LE agency confirmed to me that hospital doctors diagnosed the scar as vitiligo. They didn't mention it in NamUS because they wanted the next of kin give this kind of detail for a match.
I kindly replied to him that even if I don't know him and can't say who is he, it was obvious only by looking at the scar that it's vitiligo because my friend's daughter has it too.

So, you don't need to specifically know the person to see that the scar/mark is vitiligo, at least when you've known a person with vitiligo.
He thanked me for this piece of information. He thought that only people who know him could recognise the scar as vitiligo. Not quite!

So, vitiligo has been confirmed by LE agency.

Which is a very valuable clue for finding a potential match.

Did they say how he got into this unfortunate situation and how they found out the potential name?

They talked to the doctors at hospital, but they didn't go beyond than confirming the diagnosis of vitiligo. And I didn't call them recently.

Maybe he was transported to Queens from a different location that had tribal land.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heatherrandolp
Back