Found Deceased NY - Randi Stacey Boothe-Wilson, 33, Manhattan, 28 Oct 1994

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Archive: New focus put on case of Stacey Boothe-Wilson, mother missing since '94

Stacey Wilson disappeared Oct. 28, 1994, after living in Greenburgh for just five days. The 33-year-old ex-Marine sergeant never said goodbye to her three children or her sister in Queens - and her estranged husband offered notes she had written to convince police that Wilson simply left to start a new life.

Now, a pair of town detectives who focus on unsolved homicides have reopened the missing-person case, not certain that Wilson was a victim of foul play but curious that none of her loved ones has heard from her in nearly eight years.

"We're not sure what ever happened to her, but the circumstances of her disappearance make it worth taking a closer look," said one of the cold-case detectives, Richard Cunningham.

upload_2019-2-27_21-41-1.jpeg

[...]

upload_2019-2-27_21-40-7.jpeg

[...]

A former Marine sergeant who was last seen alive by he former Marine ex-husband ends up being found deceased in a city home to USMC's Camp Lejeune? That doesn't seem like a coincidence to me. It would be interesting to know if either of them were ever stationed at Camp Lejeune.

Omg they identified her first as a WHITE woman w NO Children AND she was a BLACK woman With Children. Omg how long did it take before they realized they were wrong? Things like this just really makes me wonder just how many remains that have been identified wrong:eek:

I think that as they do more and more DNA checks, they’ll definitely match people who had been erroneously excluded, or, as in this case, probably never even considered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts
Back