NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall, she answered many questions that were asked but MANY that were asked were also intrusive or just absurd. So to be disrespected in the midst of her husband missing....I don't think she had the time or strength to entertain peoples silly games. Scores of fliers were posted everywhere and many searches done. She wasn't silent at all as she was assisting in those areas as what needed to be done. Maybe in the end she is relying on police work.

Some of the questions asked here regarded places he would prefer for lunch, would he enagage someone in conversation about a football, baseball game. Does he have an accent or catch phrase. Questions of that nature were asked here---I know b/c I had asked them several times. They dont seem absurb or intrusive IMO.

Some of the questions asked here regarded places he would prefer for lunch, would he enagage someone in conversation about a football, baseball game. Does he have an accent or catch phrase. Questions of that nature were asked here---I know b/c I had asked them several times. They dont seem absurb or intrusive IMO.

Yes, but asking those questions on here (WS) isn't going to get you an answer from IM. The only questions she answered were on the other site.

YES IT DOES!!!!!! Every company is different. My policy has a 2 year clause in which if I had committed suicide during the first 2 years of ownership, there would be no benefit. If I commit suicide today my wife gets paid. Stop your shouting!!

I did not know that you can have a payout with suicide. Interesting. I couldn't figure out how to resize the letters. Sorry Clemenza. :blushing:

The quote function is very screwy on here this morning.

I have an idea if someone here who has the extra time feels like doing some snooping...

We know that RM's car was found at the station and the date. Were any other cars found abandoned as the station in that time frame and towed to an impound yard? If so, was it ever claimed? If so, who owned the car and can a connection be made to RM?

I think this is great idea. Does anyone know the tow company used by LIRR to move these cars?

The quote function is very screwy on here this morning.

It's because when someone replied they inadvertently messed up the end quote tag [/ QUOTE] (without the space between the slash and the word QUOTE)

And until someone fixes the quote in their post, ALL the following posts will be misquoted.

So if it happens once, the next person to post should do the [/ QUOTE] at the start of their post (and prior to any quote boxes they might put in their post) and that will 'reset' the quote boxes so they are attributed to the proper people again.

The more people keep quoting when it's broken, the more messy (and harder to follow) it gets.

Also, doing 'preview post' before actually posting can help you see if it's set right or if you've (generically people) left off or accidentally messed with the end quote part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck