GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the plates bent b/c whomever tried to rip them off the car???? That would be a reactive move IMO. I wonder how much blood was in the car, where the blood was.
LE already has all the samples

Do we know who the link is?? Who brought Sarah into the group????

Or is that not an allowable question??

IMO they wouldn't have been bent on the trip back for the purpose of avoiding red light cameras during the police investigation. Too risky of a way to get pulled over at the time, attracting more attention to the vehicle if it was being driven like that. I feel it was done as the perp(s) were leaving the scene. Very sloppy and and draws attention as well. I agree it seems like the work of a younger person(s) not realizing the incriminating evidence being left. Im hoping that they are just putting the final pieces together for a solid case. Most likely following SM before and after will the ticket to this case. I honestly thought we wouldve had an update re POI, or an arrest already-hopefully soon though. All just IMO. I have been following your forum almost since the beginning. I hope I am doing this correctly as it is the first time I have posted :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome4:

That's a good point but wouldn't anyone find bent plates suspicious?
If a car was parked on my block with bent plates I would call police.
I think the bent plates would draw more attention to the car.
This seems IMO like a sloppy way to cover up a crime.

Of course! To a person thinking rationally.
Think like a 20 year old in a panic who just murdered someone. IMO

Do we know who the link is?? Who brought Sarah into the group????

Or is that not an allowable question??

IMO, I think Sarah was perhaps friends with only one or perhaps two members of the group. I believe she only met some of them for the first time that night.

Wish we had a photo of the car to see if both or only plate was bent. If only one, and if it had blood on it, I was thinking someone might have been trying to drag her away and she grabbed the license plate for dear life. I don't know why I have that thought of that happening, perhaps too vivid an imagination...

Now if both plates are bent, then it gets weird for all the reasons mentioned up-thread, and we are not privy to info LE has about blood/prints on one or both plates.

2014_0609_missing_woman_Goode_Sarah.jpg

http://riverheadlocal.com/breaking-news/police-search-for-missing-medford-woman-21

OKIEGRANNIE good gosh she looks like your pic, Im just now reading this, but its crazy how your two pics look alike!!!!

IMO, I think Sarah was perhaps friends with only one or perhaps two members of the group. I believe she only met some of them for the first time that night.

Something written in her tweets makes me see this too----she had a "relationship" with one person and maybe someone else had their eye on her????? Maybe I am misinterpreting what I read.

And I apologize up front---morbid question----was the casket open or closed--do we know????

Something written in her tweets makes me see this too----she had a "relationship" with one person and maybe someone else had their eye on her????? Maybe I am misinterpreting what I read.

Nah, I think you are spot on...I agree with you

I read a comment/tweet that she looked like a beautiful angel. It may have been a comment under one of the news12 FB articles, but, not sure.

Heading out sweetlings----everyone be safe and have a great night-------maybe tomorrow we will hear some news.

Have you guys read the comments on her insta? Particularly the pic of her BMW (which looks blue, btw)?<modsnip>

I don't see a license plate at all in the pic in the front of the car.

Just interesting that there was a license plate problem and one of the scant clues we are given has to do with the license plate being bent. Maybe it was not bent on purpose.

Oh even better. I looked closely at the pic right before that convo and the license place IS bent down.

Doh!

Have you guys read the comments on her insta? Particularly the pic of her BMW (which looks blue, btw)? One of her friends says your license plate is falling off. And she says the holes don't line up.

I don't see a license plate at all in the pic in the front of the car.

Just interesting that there was a license plate problem and one of the scant clues we are given has to do with the license plate being bent. Maybe it was not bent on purpose.

BBM. Not sure about front license plates in NY, but some states don't require them. I live in SC and front plates aren't required here.

Just to keep the convo going--------how "true" accurate can a bloody print be?????? But I guess DNA would prevail as evidence over a print?????

Depends on if the bloody prints are from shoes or from bare feet. Both are good forms of identification and verification in the hands of an experienced foot print expert/Tracker.

And welcome old friend!!!!! So good to see you and welcome any thoughts on this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper