GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered that also------done to embarrass or humiliate her.
Which goes to jealousy or sexual refusal.

Do we know cause of death???

No not yet.

Cache'd hit of her instagram. Apparently she was the "other woman" and became the main woman. http://web.stagram.com/n/spgx3_/

She has a screenshot from 3 weeks ago of someone calling her blocked numerous times :(

What does "calling her blocked" mean? Sorry if that's a dumb question :blushing:

No not yet.

What does "calling her blocked" mean? Sorry if that's a dumb question :blushing:

It just means that whoever was calling her had their phone set on block so SG would not be able to see on caller ID who it was calling.

When you call someone with *67 you can block your # from appearing on their caller ID. Someone was calling her iphone numerous times with a blocked #.

I really think social media will be the key component in closing this case.

Cache'd hit of her instagram. Apparently she was the "other woman" and became the main woman. http://web.stagram.com/n/spgx3_/

She has a screenshot from 3 weeks ago of someone calling her blocked numerous times :(

So that is the outfit she was wearing that night with the owl on her shirt. Must have been taken at home Friday before she left that night.

I think it means her clothing was disordered------IIRC on another thread we called reporters out for "sloppy word choices and phrasing".
I know what that meant but not sure I am allowed to specify. To say disarray is putting it lightly.

Sorry, just got a log in name and trying to navigate and figure out how to post.
Nature takes it's course and certain bugs are found after death and it must be quite disgusting.
It is sick that someone would leave another human in a wooded area like that.

I have a question. This site seems to be the only place where people are discussing this case. Why haven't the news stations really seemed to keep interested in it?

I have a question. This site seems to be the only place where people are discussing this case. Why haven't the news stations really seemed to keep interested in it?

Welcome to websleuthes!
I get at least 15-20 Google alerts about this case each day. Why do you think the news stations aren't covering it?

Please read the rules websleuthes have in place. It very important you learn the rules.

Can someone help me out with this please? When I typed in Sarah's name in the 'Defendant' part it came up with two cases that have arrests dated back in January? I have no idea what's going on. Can someone please point me in the right direction on this website :please:

I get 2 cases connected to the name Sarah Goode, and both with the year of birth, 1994, wich could fit.
Our SG is said to have been 21 years old so she would have been born 1993.
So only 1 year apart, could be a missinformation either on how old our SG was OR the 1994 could be wrong, it is possible.
Kind of odd if there were 2 Sarah Goode in NY born 1 year apart, due to that on Veromi.net there are only 5 Sarah Goode in NY and none of them are 20 or 21.

Goode, Sarah, Next Appearance 07/21/2014 Kings Criminal Court DV1
Arrest: Date & Time:August 30, 2013 02:30

Goode, Sarah, Next Appearance 11/26/2014 Kings Criminal Court AP8
Arrest: Date & Time:January 7, 2014 17:50

I wish we knew what she was arrested for...

Kings Criminal Court is located in Brooklyn;
120 Schermerhorn St
Brooklyn, NY, United States

I get 2 cases connected to the name Sarah Goode, and both with the year of birth, 1994, wich could fit.
So only 1 year apart, could be a missinformation either on how old our SG was OR the 1994 could be wrong, it is possible.
Kind of odd if there were 2 Sarah Goode in NY born 1 year apart, due to that on Veromi.net there are only 5 Sarah Goode in NY and none of them are 20 or 21.

120 Schermerhorn St

There is a drop down menu on the left after you click on the case. HTH

Excuse my lack of intelligence here but what is located at the spot marked "A" on the map? :)

Location A on the map is where her first tweet on June 6th came from. It looks like she may have tweeted from somewhere in the Target parking lot.

120 Schermerhorn St

RQBM

Her obituary states her birth year as 1992. Someone posted that a couple days ago. Also, these charges are Kings County. Sarah Goode, the victim, is from Suffolk County.

IMO, two different Sarah Goodes

watergirl78----I am thinking that Sarah was killed in the car and then she was carried to the spot where she found.
The neighbors had to hear something--car driving up, doors opened and shut.
God help me--but if she was still alive she would have been screaming.

One would think someone would have heard something, but there are plenty of reasons why nothing may have been heard. Whatever happened to her that night would seem to have taken place after 1 am. I would imagine most people in that area would be asleep.

We don't know where she was killed. Perhaps on Fire Avenue, maybe in the woods on Camden, maybe somewhere not near any homes. We don't know how she died, perhaps she wasn't in even in any condition to call out for help.
If she was killed in her car and all the windows were closed, could that have muffled any sounds of violence?

I live close to a lake and there are some spots that have a dense area of trees. There have been many times where I was outside late at night and have heard a sound that my first thought is "did I just hear a woman scream?" I will listen in closely and after hearing a 2nd time I realize it's an owl. If I'm in the house i am not hearing that noise even though it's coming from right across the street.

I don't know but there is a difference between reporting and discussing. It seems to me more voices should be heard to show who she was and how she felt followed and what that means. If a kid gets bullied at school it's blasted and everyone has two cents to put in. I live in a nearby community and no one even knows about it or knows very little and cares about the same. I've never joined a forum before so expressing myself on the internet to a bunch of strangers is new to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper