GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh heck, so many questions for these so called friends of SG. Why don't we just ask them and get some answers for ourselves? Some of them are most likely right at the bottom of this page (at the moment approx. 16 guests).Come on guys, register and help us out.

No offense but I doubt it. Those kind of people don't know about boards like this. Their hobbies are a little different.

Just to clear some questions up. There are no trails in eagle estates. If people are hanging out in the woods it is more likely druggies and/or homeless people there are a lot in that area. Also, keep in mind there is a very big heroin/prescription drug problem on Long Island. Someone I went to HS with actually robbed a local pharmacy a couple of years back and killed everyone in it to steal oxy cotin. Him and his wife were arrested about a week later in the Pines in Medford. They both pled guilty. If a majority of her friends were living in Shirley/Mastic they could go to the reservation for any drug they want, no need to leave the area and most people from that town don't. LISK is far fetched, this was someone who maybe didn't like her hanging out with this group of people, an ex or a girl who maybe was scorned. What led her to stop so close to her house I'm not sure. Maybe she planned to meet someone to pick up some pot or something and they set her up and brought someone with her that lees to a confrontation. Don't want to ramble too much.

:ditto:
Could not have said it better.

Imo after the last tweet Sarah likely decided to either try to lose the person(s) following her or decided to confront them. So she makes the first right after sending that last tweet and either realized she is on a dead end and was blocked in OR stopped her car and willingly got out to at least verbally confront the follower who again

First off welcome aboard and excellent first post from a fellow Patchogue resident. I have only one problem with her coming to the realization that she came across a dead end street. I believe she knows this area very well.

One of the first things I had asked in the thread was if anyone knew what road she lived on. I was wondering why she would have been in this neighborhood. Was she taking someone home? Was she going to visit someone. I am not certain of this, but based on some sleuthing I believe that Sarah lived on Locust, just not sure if it was on the north or south side. If I am correct that would put her last tweet literally around the block from home.

If that is indeed where she lived it would have been more than likely she knew the dead end being so close to home. What puzzles me is if she was indeed being followed why not just drive to her house if it was so close? I wonder if she pulled over to make that final tweet or did she do so while driving?

First off welcome aboard and excellent first post from a fellow Patchogue resident. I have only one problem with her coming to the realization that she came across a dead end street. I believe she knows this area very well.

One of the first things I had asked in the thread was if anyone knew what road she lived on. I was wondering why she would have been in this neighborhood. Was she taking someone home? Was she going to visit someone. I am not certain of this, but based on some sleuthing I believe that Sarah lived on Locust, just not sure if it was on the north or south side. If I am correct that would put her last tweet literally around the block from home.

If that is indeed where she lived it would have been more than likely she knew the dead end being so close to home. What puzzles me is if she was indeed being followed why not just drive to her house if it was so close? I wonder if she pulled over to make that final tweet or did she do so while driving?

Not necessarily. Eagle estates is very confusing and if she graduated from longwood she didn't always live in eagle estates that is patchogue Medford HS.

Not necessarily. Eagle estates is very confusing and if she graduated from longwood she didn't always live in eagle estates that is patchogue Medford HS.

Good point.

I think the group went to finish up the party in the woods by JF. That is when she tweeted Im am about to take you out on a journey, meaning her hang out spot deep in the woods(where she thought she had the backup from the squad). Sarah wasn't afraid because she thought she was part of the squad and they were hanging out in the woods with her. Some one was following but I do not think it was who she thought it was.

Maybe one of he girls did not like her getting that close to JF and an argument ensued. They didn't mean to kill her the fight got out of control and nobody helped her(not even JL so they can't go to the cops and turn each other in. They all got caught up and moved the body to the other side of the woods along with her car. Now even the ones that didn't kill her are accomplishes.

I took a gander at a school zoning map. Eagle Estates does indeed use P/M schools, but it is also the eastern borderline to the start of the Longwood district. Locust Avenue falls into Longwood's district.

I remember reading several times on here in early in the thread, and in MSM that her car was found about a mile from her home.

I do not think she went into the woods that night to party because of the blood they found in her car. IMO, something terrible happened to Sarah, and it happened in that car.

This is the kind of response to my posts that I was looking for. Great points, I did not know she was so close to where she lived when she sent the tweet, but also I am under the impression that although she lived in Medford that she did not graduate from pat-med (I've heard that she graduated elsewhere (where exactly is on the tip of my tongue) and I find it hard to believe I have so few mutual friends on facebook if she graduated pat-med), so I actually didn't know whether or not she was in medford for long/knew the area so well. Why not just drive home, that's a great question but lets not forget Sarah's state of mind, seemingly unafraid of the follower and likely not sober at the time of the incident, the answer to that question that we are both asking, "why not just drive home" just might be poor/impaired decision making backed up with her avoiding yelling in front of her own house where her parents and her baby possibly were? Although I am still leaning toward this being the work of multiple women or a woman and her friends of either gender, it's possible that her ex was the one following her and she just didn't want to get into a screaming match with him in front of her own house when she got home if he stopped to talk to her/confront her/etc (again I don't think she truly knew how great of danger she was in when she stopped the car)

I do not think she went into the woods that night to party because of the blood they found in her car. IMO, something terrible happened to Sarah, and it happened in that car.

<modsnip> weird that she goes to walk into the woods knowing she was being followed pretty much exclude the idea that she went into the woods voluntarily so I just kinda let it go and let her theory be her theory. I agree it happened at least partially in the car, I do believe she pulled over voluntarily and verbally confronted the follower and the incident started right there and she (probably after being outnumbered) fled to her car where I think, sadly, she was killed. IMO

This is the kind of response to my posts that I was looking for. Great points, I did not know she was so close to where she lived when she sent the tweet, but also I am under the impression that although she lived in Medford that she did not graduate from pat-med (I've heard that she graduated elsewhere (where exactly is on the tip of my tongue) and I find it hard to believe I have so few mutual friends on facebook if she graduated pat-med), so I actually didn't know whether or not she was in medford for long/knew the area so well. Why not just drive home, that's a great question but lets not forget Sarah's state of mind, seemingly unafraid of the follower and likely not sober at the time of the incident, the answer to that question that we are both asking, "why not just drive home" just might be poor/impaired decision making backed up with her avoiding yelling in front of her own house where her parents and her baby possibly were? Although I am still leaning toward this being the work of multiple women or a woman and her friends of either gender, it's possible that her ex was the one following her and she just didn't want to get into a screaming match with him in front of her own house when she got home if he stopped to talk to her/confront her/etc (again I don't think she truly knew how great of danger she was in when she stopped the car)

<modsnip> weird that she goes to walk into the woods knowing she was being followed pretty much exclude the idea that she went into the woods voluntarily so I just kinda let it go and let her theory be her theory. I agree it happened at least partially in the car, I do believe she pulled over voluntarily and verbally confronted the follower and the incident started right there and she (probably after being outnumbered) fled to her car where I think, sadly, she was killed. IMO

Agreed, most of your post. this had been going on for a couple of weeks where she felt being followed and stalked. There was even the one night when she posted about someone driving past her house and she commented about living on a dead end. Even in her last tweet she seems like she is challenging them. Agreed, she does not seem especially afraid. But just in case you missed my above post, this was about a mile from her home. This was not her neighborhood, so there should not have been any concern about making a scene in front of her own home.

Agreed, most of your post. this had been going on for a couple of weeks where she felt being followed and stalked. There was even the one night when she posted about someone driving past her house and she commented about living on a dead end. Even in her last tweet she seems like she is challenging them. Agreed, she does not seem especially afraid. But just in case you missed my above post, this was about a mile from her home. This was not her neighborhood, so there should not have been any concern about making a scene in front of her own home.

Hmm, droopy thinks this was literally right around the corner from where she lived. Lets see if we can clarify this! I am going to take a looksy at the map Droopy made

Hmm, droopy thinks this was literally right around the corner from where she lived. Lets see if we can clarify this! I am going to take a looksy at the map Droopy made

Good idea, but I am sure it was stated several times earlier in the thread. I will look too. :)

<modsnip>weird that she goes to walk into the woods knowing she was being followed pretty much exclude the idea that she went into the woods voluntarily so I just kinda let it go and let her theory be her theory. I agree it happened at least partially in the car, I do believe she pulled over voluntarily and verbally confronted the follower and the incident started right there and she (probably after being outnumbered) fled to her car where I think, sadly, she was killed. IMO

<modsnip> where the car was left(driven to)closer to her house is NOT where the crime took place but where it was set up to look like it took place.

Secondly, how hard is it for you to grasp that you take a person that was dying or dead and severely bleeding into her car to transport to another location to and make it look like it did not happen where it did,there will be blood all over the car.

<modsnip>

I remember reading several times on here in early in the thread, and in MSM that her car was found about a mile from her home.

Yes I had read the same. About a week ago I tried figure out exactly what a mile meant on a map. I found a website that allowed me to plot a radius. I used where her car was found as my center point and entered in a one mile radius. Look at the map and picture a circle that covers everything from Granny Road at the northern most point. The southern side of the LIE at the southern most point. Bellport Avenue at the eastern most point and a block or two west of RTE 112 at the western most point.

<modsnip> There are only a handful. There are a few of them that you cannot use street view on. I am under the assumption that the pic of the BMW in her instagram is hers. Looking at the background in that photo, it appears rather woodsy. I tried comparing the satellite view to what I see in that pic and Locust looks like it comes closest to looking like that.

Even though it seems like a very short distance from Locust to where her car was, it is actually about a mile travelling by road. Locust is also about a mile from where her body was found.

ripsg--your post at 719------good point on neighbors--That is my frustration coming out--I apologize---I know they have been interviewed and have provided all the help info they possibly can. And we know what Sarah tweeted, not who she called or called her. I think someone/s she knew screaming out the window would make her pull over---esp. if someone was screaming 'Sarah Goode, you wh&%@, you sl&^, you slept with my bf" or something like that---I know I'd pull over.

The other neighbors----at out party throwers house----love to know what they heard.

Darn I cannot get the map to work.

Her last tweet could also have been done by the killer to throw LE off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members