GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't had a chance to catch up on the last thread due to some illnesses and life getting in the way. Forgive me for asking but I don't have time to read through it at this moment. Did we ever hear the COD? Also, have their been any interesting developments in the past week?

I haven't had a chance to catch up on the last thread due to some illnesses and life getting in the way. Forgive me for asking but I don't have time to read through it at this moment. Did we ever hear the COD? Also, have their been any interesting developments in the past week?

No to both, as far as I know.

Hi all! I wrote this LONG post the other day and it had some interesting points on it ( if I do say so, myself , HA!). It was all strictly my opinion on certain things but the I ended up somehow deleting the whole post. So, I'm just gonna sum up a bit of what I had written. I have read quite a few posts with people saying that perhaps this group used the woods as a hang out but I just don't see that being the case. I recall hearing on one of the news stations that this area of the woods is heavily populated with ticks. People who were in there for no more than a few minutes came out and found multiple ticks on them. So, in my opinion, they wouldn't choose to hang in a place where potential Lyme Disease is the outcome. Especially when they have the cars they can hang out in or backyards of their own that they seem to be able to hang out in comfortably. For those of you that live in the area, her family is holding a public candlelight vigil at Smith Point Beach in July 12, 2014. The family has a few requests that they're asking everyone to consider so if you might be interested in attending, more info can be found on FB. I hope this is all ok to mention; if not, please snip accordingly. Today is exactly one month since Sarah was last seen. I am shocked and saddened that, since SG's funeral, there's been nothing mentioned about her in the media and that there's been no arrests. I check for updates every so often online.. But there aren't any. Im not religious but I find myself silently praying sometimes that today will be the day and that her family will be granted a little solace.

I wonder if any of the new friends will attend the vigil.

Sarah's thread was about to drop off the front page and I can't let that happen. I can't believe this case has not been solved. I am starting to wonder if they have DNA and can't find a match.

I think there is alot of DNA in Sarah's car and on her person. And of course no one will volunteer to give it.

Sarah's thread was about to drop off the front page and I can't let that happen. I can't believe this case has not been solved. I am starting to wonder if they have DNA and can't find a match.

This is crazy :( I can't imagine what her family is going through.

I do find it interesting that the family/friends note on the community FB page (https://www.facebook.com/BringHomeSarahGoode?ref=br_tf) that the vigil will be held 1 month from when she was found by Family & Friends

good catch mzack14----------IIRC it was three friends whofound her

I have bent my license plates when hitting that annoying cement curb at a parking lot in a strip mall. I always shopped there and mo matter how careful I was i hit it the darn thing. Then as I left the parking space it would bent it the other way.

good catch mzack14----------IIRC it was three friends whofound her

I haven't followed here bc of the holiday so...but I thought family and friends were searching the area and someone smelled a foul odor and they alerted the family.

Ive been lurking and reading. This is so sad.
My heart goes out to family and friends.

I can't believe there has been no movement and no arrests.
I wish SCPD would release info or hold a conference.

Police are reporting that a body of a dismembered female has just been found in the woods in Bayshore.

I haven't followed here bc of the holiday so...but I thought family and friends were searching the area and someone smelled a foul odor and they alerted the family.

Sorry I meant they alerted the police.

trigger----I am trying to remember that whole story---I remember it was one guy and two girls.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back