GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm new to this site but have been following this case closely from beginning. I'm on the West Coast but grew up on the north shore of Long Island - not too far from the murder. I was just wondering a couple of things:

1. Does anyone know for sure if the father of SG's child has been ruled out? [Modsnip]
2. Was SG ever married to this guy?
3. [Modsnip]

My instincts are still leaning towards a jealous ex boyfriend, IMO. I don't think it's LISK.

Greetings, Barbarella -- it's always nice to have folks on the forum who are familiar with the areas being discussed. Don't be shy, and one more thang:

:drumroll:Welcome :drumroll:

to

WebSleuths

:websleuther:

Barbarella !!!

We're glad you've joined the WS Gang!!!

Fast question------and probably this is one for our mods--------how do we WS members keep this thread open for Sarah? Do we keep chatting and posting even if no new leads come??

Fast question------and probably this is one for our mods--------how do we WS members keep this thread open for Sarah? Do we keep chatting and posting even if no new leads come??
Other than excessive rule violations, there should be no reason not to have a thread open for Sarah. Re-hash the MSM articles, keep working on maps, timelines, and a list of case facts with MSM links. Look for similar cases that might lend insight. Search for statistics. Post positive thoughts and prayers. And post as much and as often as you please.

A husband of a 27 year old woman from Brooklyn said he believes the person found in Bayshore is his missing wife. On the channel 12 news comments under the story people were commenting on how they want to know why all these bodies are showing up dead all over long island and no arrests. Someone mentioned how their was no arrest in Sarah G's case and a poster who said she was Sarah's friend defended the cops and said they were on a trail and deep in an investigation in Sarah's case but that information just does not get released to the public.

Here is the link, the poster is the 4th poster down on the page.

http://longisland.news12.com/news/man-finds-arm-on-his-front-lawn-in-hempstead-1.8748046#comments

Hi Everyone! I am new to post here as well, although I have been following from day one like most of you. The ideas in this forum are amazing and really get the mind going. However, I do not believe that SG's horrible murder has anything to do with the LISK. SG seemed to have too many comments prior to that nite where she alluded to some issues she was having. There was also so much talk on twitter between her "friends" in regards to who may have information to the events of that nite and how the "family" needs to stick together. This of course is IMO.

Excellent post Inquisitive, and welcome to WS. Happy to have you on board. ) ;0

A month or so is really no time at all, for a murder investigation, unless there is a confession or the perp is at the scene holding the weapon, etc...jmo

Hi Everyone! I am new to post here as well, although I have been following from day one like most of you. The ideas in this forum are amazing and really get the mind going. However, I do not believe that SG's horrible murder has anything to do with the LISK. SG seemed to have too many comments prior to that nite where she alluded to some issues she was having. There was also so much talk on twitter between her "friends" in regards to who may have information to the events of that nite and how the "family" needs to stick together. This of course is IMO.

I agree. Part of me for a little while was thinking it may be LISK but not so sure anymore. Young females can get crazy. My daughter knew some girls who car was almost pushed off the road by another car of girls who had issues with them. It's ridiculous!!! If i was angry or mad when I was a teen you argued with that person or talked bad about them but not try to run them off the road. There is too much anger now between young adults

A month or so is really no time at all, for a murder investigation, unless there is a confession or the perp is at the scene holding the weapon, etc...jmo

I understand what you are saying because there appears to be more than one person involved (IMO) and this may take time to obtain all the DNA, evidence, etc. But as far as the family and loved ones are concerned, I would imagine that every minute that passes is torture. We have to remember alsothat there is a killer(s) out there. IMO LE cannot move quick enough to get these monsters off the streets.

I understand what you are saying because there appears to be more than one person involved (IMO) and this may take time to obtain all the DNA, evidence, etc. But as far as the family and loved ones are concerned, I would imagine that every minute that passes is torture. We have to remember alsothat there is a killer(s) out there. IMO LE cannot move quick enough to get these monsters off the streets.
I can't imagine what Sarah's family and friends are going through. I think there are several killers working fairly close to the same area. I don't think one person is responsible for all the suspected LISK murders.

well this is just absolutely disgusting and disturbing. why would someone even feel compelled to create this page? i feel sick.:sick:

I think this page was created by SG.
When looking at the FB page there is only one post with 2 comments, 1 from supposedly SG (if she created the page) and the other from a what i think is a friend. The comment left was "LMAO" i think in response to the silliness of the page. This person's FB page has good comments about SG and how she is missed. I think the FB page was made to just be goofy/silly.
Hope I didn't break any rules.....

I live in Farmingville about a town over from Medford and work in Hauppauge about 20minutes away. Being that this happened so close to home it has been discussed a few times at my office. Anyway a gentleman that I work with mentioned a few weeks ago that his wife has some mutual friends of Sarah’s and he said that her friends think it was a man named DT the man who was arrested. (I am not sure if the rules allow me to spell it out). With my interest in the case of course I tried to view social media accounts of his but they had been set to private. I couldn’t help but wonder if they had recently been made private because of the case and his possible guilt. Apparently this was somebody she had been seeing. I want to stress that this was shared with me by a coworker whose wife has mutual friends of Sarah’s so when I say .." it was said that she was seeing DT" it could very well not be true. You know how things can get twisted and out of respect for Sarah I want to make sure you all know that I am not claiming her seeing him to be true it is something he shared with me that came from his wife. I was able to see through the SM accounts that he was friends with her and most of her friends. How close I’m not sure. I haven’t posted much on this site although I’ve followed every post from the beginning and I never felt comfortable sharing what I had heard because this is a man’s life and what if it wasn’t true I would feel awful saying something. Never mind that I am sure that it would probably be breaking the “rules” of this site that should be respected. Now that this arrest has been made I’m thinking it’s ok that I have shared this. I pray this brings her family some peace and some closure. No one should ever have to experience the pain that these people have endured this past month. RIP Sarah -

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back