GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So glad they arrested someone but now I want details. Why did he do it? Was he following her? I'm happy though that this man if off the streets!!!

Well this certainly woke me up seeing "arrest."

Prayers for her family and her friends.

Thank God, finally, but like the rest no great feelings of joy here. At least this means there is a possible monster off the streets. I only say possible because of the whole "innocent until proven guilty thing".
Hmmm, an ex marine at 19? Sounds like someone was discharged early. Wonder what that is all about?

Perhaps now Sarah's family and friends can start and try to put their shattered lives back together.

He served 7 months and was kicked out of USMC. Undisclosed why he left service.

I posted the article below...

<modsnip>

Justice is on the way. Thank you, LE, family, friends, and (imo) God.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

I am not sure if we are allowed to post links to the actual charges on NYS website. But here is the definition of what, exactly, DT has been charged with:

Murder: depraved indifference:

With few exceptions, all crimes require proof of the defendant's state of mind at the time the crime was committed. A defendant must have acted intentionally, knowingly, recklessly or negligently in order to be convicted of the crime. Murder generally requires that the defendant "intentionally or knowingly" caused the death of the victim. In many cases, premeditation is used to prove the "intentional" element of the crime. Many courts, however, have also allowed the use of "a depraved indifference" standard to show that the person knowingly caused the death of the victim.
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-depraved-indifference.htm

I will alert my post, just in case.

Wow... Just WOW! I'm sitting here at Dunkin Donuts with my son, grabbing a bite before we went on to go buy some pink candles for the vigil later on. As some of you may know, my friend worked side by side at the medical facility with Sarah. I'm going to meet her at Smith's Point Beach later
on for the candle lighting. Anyway, I was looking up Sarah's name on a search engine to show my son her picture and I was explaining (not in detail) where we were going later on and why. And then I see the words "ARREST MADE IN SARAH GOODE MURDER" and I thought I was hallucinating. Even before reading any further, I called my friend (the coworker) and she informed me that she-along with a group of Sarah's family- is at the courthouse right now, awaiting his arraignment. So, totally NOT what I thought but I'm so glad the family has at least the beginning of some answers! I'll let you all know about the candle light vigil after I return. I have a feeling it's gonna be PACKED! Parking MIGHT be an issue, I better get there a few hours early!! Have a good day, everyone!

So glad an arrest was made and at least this monster is off the street.

http://findcomment.com/?feed=cbsnewyork&id=14785

This was something BeachBaby had found a few weeks ago while we were sleuthing Dante. Notice the first comment by a poster D@nte. Not sure if it is the same person, but in either case that person is a sick twisted individual.

OMG that is a sick comment!!!! I wouldn't doubt if he did indeed make that comment since he was also arrested for rape. What a sicko either way.

Ok nothing about a pc on 1010 wins. Only about the arrest.

On news12....

Held without bail

Family and friends packed the couthhouse

Some had to be restrained and taken out of couthouse after hearing the grusone details

I found his football stats this morning. IMO it is him.
There are just no words. I hope and pray he is put away for the maximum. Does anyone have an idea of why he is being charged with second degree? I'm not familiar with charges and how they decide how to charge someone. Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back