NY- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs sued for rape, sex trafficking by singer Cassie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Notorious B.I.G.’s mom:

“I hope that I see Sean [Combs] one day and the only thing I want to do is slap the daylights out of him. And you can quote me on that”

"I hope to God he sits [his mother] down and spills his guts and apologizes to her," Voletta Wallace tells Rolling Stone

Last edited:
Notorious B.I.G.’s mom:

“I hope that I see Sean [Combs] one day and the only thing I want to do is slap the daylights out of him. And you can quote me on that”

"I hope to God he sits [his mother] down and spills his guts and apologizes to her," Voletta Wallace tells Rolling Stone
Bizarre. Might be time for Mommy to wave bye bye as the big men take him off to prison. I hope Mommy has an extra big piggy bank.

JMO

Notorious B.I.G.’s mom:

That’s a somewhat odd article. How does Voletta know what his Mother is thinking or feeling? I’m sure he and his mother will arrive at something, either together or apart. They have a long road ahead of ebbing and flowing. Sounds like a good amount of apologies are warranted but what good are apologies if they aren’t sincere.

"Sean 'Diddy' Combs

sells majority stake

in his media company Revolt

amid rapper's mounting sexual assault lawsuits

and sex-trafficking probe."

"Sean 'Diddy' Combs

sells majority stake

Wow, that’s a major step away from denial. It seemed like he thought he was insulated in the beginning. The reaction to the video has been shocking and it’s probably been a wake up call.

"Sean 'Diddy' Combs

sells majority stake

More detailed article says this began last year and he sold his shares before the latest video came out. However, controversy over the lawsuit made the staff want to sever ties, since he'd become, like, a li-a-bility, woah.

Howard strips Diddy of honorary degree
Howard University took back an honorary degree given to hip-hop mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs.

The Board of Trustees made the decision at its regular meeting Friday.

“The Howard University Board of Trustees voted unanimously today to accept the return by Mr. Sean Combs of the honorary degree conferred upon him in 2014,” the Board said in a statement. “This acceptance revokes all honors and privileges associated with the degree. Accordingly, the Board has directed that his name be removed from all documents listing honorary degree recipients of Howard University.”

Howard strips Diddy of honorary degree

Howard University took back an honorary degree given to hip-hop mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs.

The Board of Trustees made the decision at its regular meeting Friday.

“The Howard University Board of Trustees voted unanimously today to accept the return by Mr. Sean Combs of the honorary degree conferred upon him in 2014,” the Board said in a statement. “This acceptance revokes all honors and privileges associated with the degree. Accordingly, the Board has directed that his name be removed from all documents listing honorary degree recipients of Howard University.”
Hmmm, kind of looks to me that Diddy offered the return and they "accepted the return". If so, too bad they didn't take the initiative.

The LA Times said Ms English's 114-page complaint makes more than 30 allegations, including against the man she was allegedly forced to have sex with and a woman who facilitated the sex trafficking.

In a statement to TMZ, Combs's lawyer said: "No matter how many lawsuits are filed it won't change the fact that Mr Combs has never sexually assaulted or sex trafficked anyone.
https://www.moreradio.online/news/w...ses-rap-mogul-of-sex-assault-and-trafficking/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigdiggety
Back