NY- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs sued for rape, sex trafficking by singer Cassie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:rolleyes:
aka "Love"

Diddy federal indictment came down about an hour ago it’s 14 pages long. He’s charged with: (Count 1) Racketeering Conspiracy, (Count 2) Sex Trafficking by Force, Fraud, Coercion (Count 3) Transportation to Engage in Prostitution. Officials say the investigation is ongoing.

1726588784693.png

IIUC USA is seeking pre trial detention. Any indication on a bail amount? And whether that would be made?

Also, don’t believe there was any mention whether video or other evidence exists? And wonder whether those involved were perhaps making ‘movies’ or recording events? Or otherwise ‘conveying’ that information? As seen in the other case, IIUC video or camera-recorded evidence was ‘suppressed’ for a number of years? And was only released much later IIRC, beyond perhaps a statute of limitation? MOO

IIUC USA is seeking pre trial detention. Any indication on a bail amount? And whether that would be made?

Also, don’t believe there was any mention whether video or other evidence exists? And wonder whether those involved were perhaps making ‘movies’ or recording events? Or otherwise ‘conveying’ that information? As seen in the other case, IIUC video or camera-recorded evidence was ‘suppressed’ for a number of years? And was only released much later IIRC, beyond perhaps a statute of limitation? MOO
in the presser they mentioned having seized videos (allegedly of those events called "freak offs"). Apparently Combs used those videos as leverage to maintain his hold over people.

Among the items seized by law enforcement were AR-15 rifles, ammunition and a large capacity drum magazine. They also seized electronic evidence of the “freak offs” held by Combs.

The presser states they seized digital evidence, electronic devices, etc containing video evidence of his crimes against his victims.

his arraignment will take place sometime today, feds intend to ask that there be no bail/bond per this:

Manhattan US Attorney Damian Williams says his office will be asking a judge to keep Sean "Diddy" Combs behind bars when he's arraigned later Tuesday.

Attachments

• IMG_2978.jpeg
    IMG_2978.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2977.jpeg
    IMG_2977.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 4
can one use personal property the feds intend to seize under title 18 as collateral to pay one's bail? [see indictment doc pages 12 and 13]?

ETA and as far as his mother's home, my understanding is that he purchased it for her so would also fall under personal property the Feds may want to seize as having been gained through his criminal endeavors?

U.S. Attorney Damian Williams addressed the public on before #SeanCombs #Diddy appeared in federal court. The famed music mogul was indicted in the Southern District of New York on racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking, and transportation to engage in prostitution charges.

Way way back to MTV's Making the Band - I felt like those hopeful dreamers who hitched their wagons to Combs were being enslaved. He housed them, he decided what songs they would make, what group members would perform with what group members, he directed what they would wear, how they would look, and it was very my way or hit the bricks.

to have a "star" take interest and offer to help guide you in making your dreams come true is heady stuff. I remember watching that first season and thinking this is a situation ripe for exploitation.

from Aubrey ODay of Danity Kane re the arrest:

She wrote ... "The purpose of justice is to provide an ending and allow us the space to create a new chapter. Women never get this. I feel validated. Today is a win for women all over the world, not just for me."

Dawn Richards also member of Danity Kane recently filed suit against Diddy making allegations of sexual assault and battery.

the house of cards is falling. The problem with ruling by fear is that once they are restrained or jailed that fear lessons its powerful grip on you. Fear ends, light comes eventually to all that has been kept hidden in the dark.

@innercitypress

Judge: Victim-1 was forced to engage in sex acts... You are charged with knowingly transporting an individual to engage in prostitution. Counsel, have you received a copy?Agnifilo: Yes. Judge: Mr. Combs, how do you plead?Combs: Not guilty.

Magistrate Judge Tarnofsky: Has Judge Carter set a conference date?AUSA Johnson: Yes, Tuesday September 24 at 10 am.[The first day of the UN General Assembly fwiw]Judge Tarnofsky: I exclude Speedy Trial Act time until then. We will have a detention hearing.

AUSA Johnson: These crimes carry a maximum sentence of life in prison or death. There is a risk of flight, and that the person will obstruct justice or attempt to intimidate a witness. This is a presumption case, based on sex trafficking.

AUSA: Pre-Trial Services agrees he should be detained, after interviewing him. Now he's facing significant charges, with mandatory prison time. We request an order of detention. We submitted a detailed letter this morning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renasalazar
Back