NY- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs sued for rape, sex trafficking by singer Cassie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is Law & Crime live

Not sure where they will be exiting and if defense will speak.

Reactions: JDG
As a NYC Public Defender for about 9 years, I’ve represented about 4500-5000 clients. I’ve watched 10s of thousands of arraignments. And without a doubt saying, “I am asking you to trust me. I have eyes on him” is one of the wildest things I’ve heard at an arraignment!

I agree with the public defender above. That statement from Combs attorney is WILD. Good for you Mr. Agnifilo, you who argued yoru client's crimes aren't that bad because at least he's not R Kelly and who argued that the guns found in his home aren't his responsibility because security. GMAB

Another explanation of "Pink Cocaine" which is also being called "tuci" (as in 2C)

It seems to be a mix of several drug types and some allege it does not show up on drug testing, or is "legal". Recently a 24-year old Miami woman who was under the influence of it killed two men in a car accident and was refused house arrest and sent to jail.

Another explanation of "Pink Cocaine" which is also being called "tuci" (as in 2C)

It seems to be a mix of several drug types and some allege it does not show up on drug testing, or is "legal". Recently a 24-year old Miami woman who was under the influence of it killed two men in a car accident and was refused house arrest and sent to jail.

Tusi (tussi, tuci, tucibi), also known as pink cocaine, is a recreational drug that contains a mixture of different psychoactive substances, and is most commonly found in pink-dyed powder form.[1][2][3] The concoction is also referred to as “pink cocaine”, as it typically circulates on the illicit market in pink powder form.[3] Tusi is believed to have originated in Latin America around 2018.[4] Drug-checking studies in Latin America report tusi to be a concoction of ketamine, MDMA, cocaine, methamphetamine, caffeine, opioids, and other new psychoactive substances (NPS).[2]

ETA I keep coming back to read this and just cannot get over how very dangerous that combination sounds! Like life threatening dangerous.

Last edited:
Treason can carry a death sentence.
Have they tried to sentence someone to death for that post-2008?

Kennedy vs Louisiana is pretty clear on there needing to be a death involved for the death penalty to be a possibility.

If they try to pursue death on any of these current charges i doubt theyll stick

If they plan to claim the arson referred to in the press conference was an attempt to kill a witness I believe they can
That specific one would probably work. The others im less sure of

Tusi (tussi, tuci, tucibi), also known as pink cocaine, is a recreational drug that contains a mixture of different psychoactive substances, and is most commonly found in pink-dyed powder form.[1][2][3] The concoction is also referred to as “pink cocaine”, as it typically circulates on the illicit market in pink powder form.[3] Tusi is believed to have originated in Latin America around 2018.[4] Drug-checking studies in Latin America report tusi to be a concoction of ketamine, MDMA, cocaine, methamphetamine, caffeine, opioids, and other new psychoactive substances (NPS).[2]

ETA I keep coming back to read this and just cannot get over how very dangerous that combination sounds! Like life threatening dangerous.
So, let me get this straight. Tusi was in his hotel room while he was in town knowing he was about to be arrested....and then he asks to be released?

Yeah, no.

jmo

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member