NY- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs sued for rape, sex trafficking by singer Cassie

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
jkbjournalist

ICYMI: Story I wrote detailing some of the allegations against Sean Combs contained in civil lawsuits filed by his former girlfriend Cassie Ventura and others. These provided the basis for the federal indictment. Warning: Some of this contains graphic details that will be difficult for some to read. https://miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article287150300.html

If you want to discuss P. Diddy's arrest, please CLICK HERE to join that discussion. This discussion is about the lawsuit filed against Diddy. I also moved some of the posts about Diddy's arrest to the correct thread.
Thanks,
Tricia

Last edited:

Resurfaced video shows ex-*advertiser censored* star telling cops in 2018 he was Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ alleged sex slave​

https://nypost.com/2024/09/20/us-ne...18-he-was-sean-diddy-combs-alleged-sex-slave/

the NY Post article link is being censored by the site censors because of the word that sounds like corn being part of the link. It come up a lot lately in cases involving [c]orn, CSAM, etc. In those instance I have been using the MSM source name and publication date rather thank links to guide folks to articles of interest.

the NY Post article link is being censored by the site censors because of the word that sounds like corn being part of the link. It come up a lot lately in cases involving [c]orn, CSAM, etc. In those instance I have been using the MSM source name and publication date rather thank links to guide folks to articles of interest.

The link provided by Elley Mae works. Click on the New York Post banner.

The link provided by Elley Mae works. Click on the New York Post banner.
correct, her link gets you to the NY Post page, where you can then scroll down to find the article. I was referring to the issue of linking DIRECTLY to the article and why that is more difficult based on censored words embedded in those links.

In November 2023, a few days after Casandra “Cassie” Ventura filed her sex trafficking and sexual abuse lawsuit against Combs, Graves claims that her ex-boyfriend told her that Combs and Sherman had recorded the alleged rape and shown it to others. “He disclosed that Combs and Sherman had a pattern and practice of non-consensually recording women engaging in sexual acts and making those videos available to the public, including by selling tapes as *advertiser censored*,” the lawsuit alleges.

This is the latest civil lawsuit against Combs, who has been sued for allegedly sexually abusing at least seven others since Ventura filed her graphic sex-trafficking complaint against him last November. Combs settled with Ventura for an undisclosed sum within 24 hours, but her 35-page complaint became the roadmap for the music mogul’s criminal prosecution and inspired others to file claims as well.

Thalia Graves is the 11th person to accuse Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexual assault, claiming he raped her at his New York City recording studio in 2001

Thalia Graves v. Sean Combs​

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa0457