NY - Sean "Diddy" Combs charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution, Sept. 17, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
^ Agnifilo needs to shut his mouth.
Uh, these were not consensual threesomes.
And who buys 1000 bottles of baby oil, in bulk because he has a big house? A former altar boy who watches a sermon every day, as per his earlier description?
He's grasping. Combs must be paying this guy a fortune.

If they're running a business it might make sense. Like I wonder what the supplies to the Playboy mansion looked like at it's peak. For personal use, it's a bit much. Even then if it's consensual and legal age, it's no one's business. Wealthy people are eccentric.

He is disgusting and a freak. I feel for the victims having to relive it yet am thrilled that their justice is going to be public and on full display. They deserve that. I highly doubt he is humiliated or remorseful about any of this. He's depraved. I hope that he loses everything along with the others that participated in this.

Anyone else interested in who else becomes collateral damage in this case?

Have my own short list if the Feds are house cleaning!
I am also curious how much the execs and promoters at MTV, BET, VH1, E TV knew about his behavior and criminal activities, including the sexual exploitation and abuse of men and women who dated him, worked for him, was an unsuspecting guest at one of his parties or just happen to be in the vicinity or on the property of one of his homes or businesses? As the founder of Bad Boy Records, they did give him a big platform, including TV shows like Making the Band. What, if anything, did they see, know, witness or engage or interfered with?

Also justice too for Kim Porter.

No one should have to live their life under such fear and oppressive silence. She, like all other humans, was entitled to her safety and to hold those who have abused or threatened her accountable.

Last edited:
Anyone else interested in who else becomes collateral damage in this case?

Have my own short list if the Feds are house cleaning!

I am not sure if there will be more indictments. This interview posted by @arielilane (post #156 in this thread, video 15 min 13sec) is with a former prosecutor who explains that with RICO charge there are typically two paths:

1) Charge people on the lower rungs of the organization in hopes they will turn on the leader

2) Indict everyone

The former prosecutor says in this case they went right to the leader which is unusual. She does not see, for example, an indictment of Jennifer Lopez. She says they would have indicted her by now.

I am assuming that would extend to others as well? JMO

Sean “Diddy” Combs’ lawyer thinks there’s a simple explanation for the rapper’s massive supply of baby oil: he buys in bulk.

Marc Agnifilo spoke about the disgraced hip-hop mogul’s arrest and federal prosecutors’ claim that Homeland Security found 1,000 bottles of baby oil and lube when they raided Combs’ mansions while speaking with TMZ, echoing what he told The Post in an exclusive interview last week.

“Back when I was a kid in the late ’70s, they were called threesomes,” Agnifilo said of the so-called “freak off” sex parties that the US Attorneys allege Diddy, 54, hosted. According to the feds, Diddy would lure and coerce women to engage in sexual performances with male sex workers for him to watch and record — sometimes without their knowledge.

As for why Combs would need 1,000 bottles of baby oil and lube if the rapper was having threesomes and not “freak offs,” Agnifilo told TMZ, “I don’t know where the number ‘1,000’ came from. I can’t imagine its thousands [of bottles of baby oil and lube], and I’m not really sure what the baby oil has to do with anything.”

Agnifilo added, “[Diddy] has a big house. He buys in bulk. I think they have Costcos in every place where has a home. I mean have you sat in a parking lot of a Costco and see what people wale out of there with?”

Agnifilo added, “I think they have Costcos in every place where has a home”

Thats a dumb thing to say. I’m sure they do, what does that have to do with anything?? Im sure that Starbucks is near every house too that he has. I doubt he has 1400 bags of coffee stashed away.

IMG_4330.jpeg

He has a baby, 24 months old now. Who are these people who he has had casual relationships with?

He is projecting himself as a great father and family man. “How can he be involved with anything sexual or criminal, he is a wonderful father” Gross.

He traded red and green stripes for solid orange.

He is supposedly being held in a different area from where Epstein was 'epsteined' and is , believe outside the general population with convicted individuals such as Sam Bankman Fried.
MOO

It won't matter where he is held, if they want to get him they will (They possibly being people on power, I don't think it's just celebrities he has hung with over the years).
Stating that he is on suicide watch is a good plan, if he gets taken out people are already primed to think he may kill himself, so they think they'll believe it. I think they're wrong though, I don't know anyone who believes for a second that Epstein died at his own hand!.

Also interesting that Diddy is allegedly refusing to eat for fear of being poisoned, we tend to suspect others by how we behave ourselves after all, perhaps he is thinking about what he would do/has done when he wanted to shut someone up?.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ismith93
Back