NY - Sean "Diddy" Combs charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution, Sept. 17, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The prosecution’s letter asking for Combs to be detained before trial notes that “dozens of victims and witnesses have provided detailed, credible, and corroborated information against the defendant,” combining the totals of victims and witnesses. In another part of the letter, the prosecution states it “has conducted interviews with over 50 victims and witnesses” and said that number is expected to grow.
Why did it take decades to charge him??

Last edited:
Why did it take decades to charge him??
why did it take decades to charge Epstein? rich and powerful people throw their money around like confetti in the right places. Influence is also a currency they deal in. The videos IMO kept many silent for far too long. Keep in mind we have trafficked individuals who kept silent, those who didn't were threatened and/or paid off. But there were also other celebrities who went to these freak off parties. THEY are likely on those videos as well, engaging in very embarrassing behaviors.

IMO it wasn't just Combs who never wanted this stuff to come to light. Celebrities who made the mistake of associating with him and participating in freak offs also IMO had a vested interest in him not being charged, even as they TOO were being coerced to not speak of it because they TOO would be shown in a poor light, affecting their careers.

50 cent, Katt Williams, so many others have been speaking about this for many years.

I’ve read that Diddy had lots of top-level parties that famous people like LeBron James attended. It seems that many of these were on the level, with the Freak Out stuff only appearing as after-party events.

However it will be extremely difficult to get rid of the stigma if famous people were in photographs with him and there may be a massive attempt to be dumping a lot of media photos currently going on.

He is going to find no support from his high-profile guests who clearly are trying to duck and hide from this fallout.

Imagine, you’re the “new guy” with the FBI and get told that you get to go inventory the location where the “1000’s of bottles of baby oil and lube” were kept. That guy’s gonna need some counseling.

Diddy's lawyers filed a new letter seeking release.

my own translation of Agnifilo's most recent (BS) letter

your honor please don't make me file a motion, accept this informal letter instead. My client knew you would charge him for his crimes, but he is such a good citizen non flight risk that he came here to surrender so you wouldn't have to come looking for him. We even asked authorities WHEN he could surrender (to prevent them from arresting him when he was in possession of illegal drugs as they did).

Here are all the good citizen things my client has done since finding out he would eventually face charges:

He surrendered his passport. His family members have also surrendered their passports out of the goodness of their hearts. He is trying to sell his private plane. There is a potential buyer, until the sale my client pinky promises not to go to where his plane is or have his plane come to where he is. He will wear an ankle monitor and be under house arrest to await trial in luxury if you tell him to.

While under house arrest he would restrict his visitors to his two residences at 1 and 2 West star Island and people would have to "log-in" to a visitor book so you can see who still loves him enough to visit. He would not even let any females come to these residences (no mention of males, who he has also been alleged to have SA).

MOO It's total garbage and it isn't going to get Combs or Agnifilo anywhere.

ETA, oh my, get a load of the defendants history and character page -

he is the best most philanthropic guy since Warren Buffet. Gives money to schools, He employs hundreds (yeah? doing what tho?). He encourages people to vote! He has done so much to advance black people in the music and fashion industry! He goes out of his way to create opportunities to mentor other about how to be in the music industry (yeah, we know, and that mentoring involved freak offs - eyeroll)! He supports business women (not even going there, too easy LMAO)!

Last edited:
my own translation of Agnifilo's most recent (BS) letter

your honor please don't make me file a motion, accept this informal letter instead. My client knew you would charge him for his crimes, but he is such a good citizen non flight risk that he came here to surrender so you wouldn't have to come looking for him. We even asked authorities WHEN he could surrender (to prevent them from arresting him when he was in possession of illegal drugs as they did).

Here are all the good citizen things my client has done since finding out he would eventually face charges:

He surrendered his passport. His family members have also surrendered their passports out of the goodness of their hearts. He is trying to sell his private plane. There is a potential buyer, until the sale my client pinky promises not to go to where his plane is or have his plane come to where he is. He will wear an ankle monitor and be under house arrest to await trial in luxury if you tell him to.

While under house arrest he would restrict his visitors to his two residences at 1 and 2 West star Island and people would have to "log-in" to a visitor book so you can see who still loves him enough to visit. He would not even let any females come to these residences (no mention of males, who he has also been alleged to have SA).

MOO It's total garbage and it isn't going to get Combs or Agnifilo anywhere.

ETA, oh my, get a load of the defendants history and character page -

he is the best most philanthropic guy since Warren Buffet. Gives money to schools, He employs hundreds (yeah? doing what tho?). He encourages people to vote! He has done so much to advance black people in the music and fashion industry! He goes out of his way create opportunities to mentor other about how to be in the music industry (yeah, we know, and that mentoring involved freak offs - eyeroll)! He supports business women (not even going there, too easy LMAO)!
Don't forget he wears crucifixes made of diamonds and has diamond earrings in the shape of crosses, too. He dresses in white a lot.

Your honor, he is only weeks away from being cannonized by the Pope as Saint Diddy.

Dear Judge Carter:

The Government respectfully submits this letter in advance of the bail appeal by defendant
Sean Combs, a/k/a “Puff Daddy,” a/k/a “P. Diddy,” a/k/a “Diddy,” a/k/a “PD,” a/k/a “Love.” For
the reasons set forth below, and in the Government’s September 17, 2024 detention letter (Dkt. 5
(the “September 17 Letter”)) and argument before the Magistrate Court (Dkt. 13-9 (“Tr.”) at 11-
23, 48-50), the defendant presents a danger—to victims and others, both through physical violence
and through obstructive conduct—and a risk of flight. He must be detained…

III. The Defendant Has Consistently Obstructed Justice

Equally, as outlined in the Government’s September 17 Letter, the defendant poses a
significant risk of obstruction. (September 17 Letter at 9-11). The defendant’s argument that his
recent contacts with witnesses to the charged conduct should not be considered “obstruction”
because he was unaware of the Government’s investigation simply cannot be credited.

2 The defendant has been aware of the Government’s investigation of this case since at least in or about
January 2024. And even earlier, directly following the filing of a civil lawsuit in November 2023,
the defendant was aware of the potential for criminal charges. Nevertheless, since that time, the
defendant has continued his long-standing pattern of engaging in obstructive conduct.
Defense counsel acknowledges that the defendant has contacted witnesses in this
investigation—apparently with “counsel’s blessing”—but claims that the defense has “studiously
avoided” interviewing grand jury witnesses. (Dkt. 13 at 10). The fact is, the defendant has
personally and repeatedly contacted multiple witnesses, including at least one he himself knew was
a grand jury witness. The defendant contacted these witnesses, including at least one whom he
had not been in contact with for years, after they were served and leading up to the date they were
required to appear before the grand jury. The defendant’s behavior illustrates Judge Tarnofsky’s
point that counsel cannot control their client. (Tr. 54).

Last edited:
While Combs' attorney says that Mr. Combs differs from Epstein and R. Kelly who abused minors, according to PACER there is a pending charge against Combs of trafficking children.

Since November, three more women have come forward with lawsuits in the Southern District of New York alleging that they were sexually assaulted by Combs, according to NBC News.

Two of the women said they were teenagers at the time of the alleged assaults.

Attachments

• IMG_2991.png
    IMG_2991.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
from the prosecution's ltr to judge:

To be clear, despite the Indictment naming one victim in Count Two, this case is not about just one victim. The Government’s evidence to date—including the defendant’s own communications—demonstrates that the defendant has used force and coercion against multiple victims. In addition to these women, the defendant has assaulted a host of other individuals, including his employees and witnesses to his violence. For example, the defendant directed his rage toward his employees and those close to Victim-1 who had seen him physically abuse Victim1, including by throwing these witnesses against walls and onto the ground, choking them, and throwing objects at them, among other things, particularly when they attempted to protect Victim1. In doing so, the defendant has demonstrated that he is not only a danger to victims and witnesses but is also obstructive and willing to engage whatever is necessary—including physical violence— to instill fear in witnesses to keep them silent. All of this violence, against victims, witnesses, and others, factors into the analysis of the defendant’s dangerousness.

While Combs' attorney says that Mr. Combs differs from Epstein and R. Kelly who abused minors, according to PACER there is a pending charge against Combs of trafficking children.

Since November, three more women have come forward with lawsuits in the Southern District of New York alleging that they were sexually assaulted by Combs, according to NBC News.

Two of the women said they were teenagers at the time of the alleged assaults.

while I do not doubt for one second that some victims were minors, the screencap this tweet shows reads sex trafficking of children OR by force or coercion. so this may just be one of the many instances of trafficking an adult by coercion. jmo

Diddy's lawyers filed a new letter seeking release.

After watching part of last night's Court TV segment on this case, I was shocked at the video evidence that they have and how it came to be. The defendant intentionally recorded many of his crimes, crimes for which he'll now go on trial. I think he knows that if he doesn't get out pre-trial, he'll never be free again. moo

I hope the judge refuses bail. I don't care how much money he puts up or what he promises to do or avoid if he can just remain out on bail. No way. The crimes he's accused of are horrific. He needs to be locked up where he can't have any contact with any of his victims or people close to the victims before the trial. It's clear he thinks his money can buy him whatever he wants, including drugs to drug people so they will comply with his wild and criminal sex ideas, and then he abuses them and black mails them so they can't speak about what he's done.. it's all just awful and then to see his attorney writing letters saying he won't have contact with women, except his relatives and his baby mommas.. well they don't need to have contact with him either. Good grief he's a disgusting human being.. sorry but I just can't believe a person thinks this is okay and in any way justifiable and him thinking he can buy his bail or somehow show he's been doing all these good things to get ready to turn himself in.. PLEASE.. he's trying to control the court too. All my opinion

4:20 - Diddy defense attorney Marc Agnifilo takes the lectern at bail appeal hearing.

Judge Andrew Carter questions what was the purpose of Sean Combs extensively reaching out to witnesses in the case and other women named in his civil complaints.

Agnifilo says Diddy's home detention would be monitored by the ex-NYPD private security firm Sage Intelligence, which is headed by "bloodhound" private investigator Herman Weisberg who worked for Harvey Weinstein's criminal trial defense team.

Agnifilo's arguments to U.S. District Judge Carter today are essentially verbatim to the bail pitch that U.S. Magistrate Judge Robyn Tarnofsky rejected yesterday.

Judge Carter tells Sean Combs' lawyer that the arguments today seem like "it relates to dangerousness, but not in a good way for you."

Judge Carter asks Combs' lawyer to respond to the 2016 Cassie hotel video: “That video is quite disturbing, and it was 8 years ago, but he’s still 46, 48 years old at the time, and this was after his acquittal on the state court charges.”

Judge Carter to Combs' attorney - “What does this have to with him hitting her…throwing a vase at her - What’s love got to do with that?”

@innercitypress

Agnfilo: He was an actual altar boy -Judge: How far back are you going?Agnifilo: He watches a sermon every day. He has done a great deal to earn the court's trust. I ask you to release him

“If he was going to do something reckless and stupid, he would have done it in March," Sean Combs' attorney says.

Judge Carter DENIES bail for Sean Combs, rules that prosecutors have proven he is a danger to the community.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa0457
Back