NY - Sean "Diddy" Combs charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution, Sept. 17, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I mean, respectfully, his kids have done nothing wrong. Nobody needs to be ultra-rich, but taking away from them doesn't really serve the greater good. I'm sure they've witnessed some chaos in their lives.
Well, one of his son's has been accused of SA....

Maybe no money will make them humble, unlike their Dad.

This week (September 25), Knight spoke to Chris Cuomo on NewsNation from prison – where he is serving 28 years for a 2015 fatal hit-and-run – and called out some of the biggest rappers for not denouncing Combs’ behaviour.

“I look at it real plain and simple: ain’t no whistleblower,” he said over the phone. “The facts [are] there but, right now, I don’t care if it’s T.I., I don’t care if it’s Rick Ross, I don’t care if it’s Jay[-Z], I don’t care if it’s Snoop [Dogg], I don’t care if it’s [The] Game, I don’t care if it’s Drake, nobody is stepping up.”

Federal authorities said the allegations against Diddy were "widely known" and went on for years. However, Knight said Diddy isn’t the only one, insinuating Diddy is essentially the fall guy.

"Puffy didn’t get to where he got by doing those things listed in the allegations by himself. He was taught by people before him and he did it to the younger people after him," Knight claimed.

Who may have influenced Diddy's alleged problematic behavior? The Death Row Records founder named Clide Davis, Russell Simmons and Jimmy Iovine.
View attachment 534333

Side note, 50 is releasing a docuseries-

"S**t just got real," 50 wrote alongside a news report of the raid. "The Fed's in all the cribs, damn they got the kids in cuffs...Now it's not Diddy do it, it's Diddy done. They don't come like that unless they got a case."

Read More: 50 Cent Teases New Diddy Documentary Diddy Do It - Is it Real? - XXL | 50 Cent Teases New Diddy Documentary Diddy Do It - Is it Real?
Says Suge, from jail, on a phone call with podcasters. He may be right about this behavior being a learned one from predecessors in the industry. But his calling out names of celebs falls short with me. I trust the feds to have this situation in hand more so than Suge from jail.

If I were a celeb that had interacted with Diddy or attended party(ies) of his. I might hold my peace too. There is no winning right now for anyone who has ever associated with Combs MOO. Even if they attended a party or parties but were never a part of the more "private" parts of the parties, they are being dragged in the press, dragged on social media, etc. Why fuel the flames?

Rap icon Sean “Diddy” Combs has allegedly stopped eating while in jail due to fears of being poisoned. This comes from a source familiar with the situation that claims Combs is “paranoid” and “scared.”

Rap icon Sean “Diddy” Combs has allegedly stopped eating while in jail due to fears of being poisoned. This comes from a source familiar with the situation that claims Combs is “paranoid” and “scared.”

^^^ This is from six days ago.

His lawyer has since stated that SC is doing well, eating and preparing to defend himself in court.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmychoo
Back