NY - Sean "Diddy" Combs charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution, Sept. 17, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just posted

This is becoming more horrific by the day.

HOUSTON -- High-profile Houston attorney Tony Buzbee is vetting claims of assault made by more than 3,800 people from across the U.S. against hip-hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs.
3800 ? people he heard from ?
Was he the keeper of the guestbooks from the parties . How did diddy find the time? Honestly ? I know he is a crap ton of / but if what they say is for every victims known there are twice as many unknown. Should we have 100 or so lawyers with other clients or are they spear heading everyone to this guy as a reprehensive or ah. .representative to the victims for a reason?

that is one thing I highly doubt the PR people for Costco had on their bingo card for 2024. Deny Diddy got his lube from us. :D :D Sorry, I know this thread is on a serious topic but a little levity never hurt.

Six-year-old guest at Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ White Party recounts open drugs, naked women ‘everywhere’

“Saw naked women, pot smoking and boozed up guest”

How would he know at 6 years old what pot smoking and boozed up looks like? He would have to have had prior knowledge to identify them.

I sure hope this new judge doesn’t allow him to be out on bail!!!

That would surprise me because he is a danger to the victims and to those who will testify against him.

He has done horrific things so what’s to stop him from threatening anyone who stands up to him?

It can’t be ruled out that he can pay someone to kill anyone who is a threat to his freedom.

He has to be filled with hate and rage because he is locked up like a trapped animal.

The judge would be foolish to release him. If I were part of this as a witness I would be fearful.

“Saw naked women, pot smoking and boozed up guest”

How would he know at 6 years old what pot smoking and boozed up looks like? He would have to have had prior knowledge to identify them.
Well, at the time he probably didnt. Im sure he was told by his parents since then. Im sure its been a topic of conversation over the last 30 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back