Presumed Located NY - Sean Pohle, 24, New York City, 3 Nov 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Honest question : Sean lives in Manhattan ? and works as a server in a restaurant ? My question is How ? Even with a roommate ? Average rent is around $3800- $4800 and UP even with a tiny place. It is my home town, but I've not heard anything about Sean's disappearance. Hope he turns up safe.
The city is filled with restaurants. Someone is waiting on those tables and I doubt they're commuting for hours to do so. Also, think of all of the actors/actresses who wait tables before their big break.

The city is filled with restaurants. Someone is waiting on those tables and I doubt they're commuting for hours to do so. Also, think of all of the actors/actresses who wait tables before their big break.

I was born and raised in East Harlem, a neighb in Manhattan.I'm familiar. I personally know of no servers, cooks, buss people, or cashiers, who actually live in present day Manahattan. In fact imo this has been the case for about 20 years. People with those types of jobs usually live across the river in NJ, out on Long Island, or further out in northern Westchester county. There is public transportation everywhere in the NY metro area. But, it is possible that sean's parents helped him a lot with regard to his expenses. My nephew lives in Manhattan. He is a lawyer for Google, he lives around E.33rd street, and pays $4,900 a month. Typical.

Was he living with his girlfriend? It is possible he was living with roomates and became disillusioned. Going to Orlando and the strange disappearance made me think of Scientology right away.

Was he living with his girlfriend? It is possible he was living with roomates and became disillusioned. Going to Orlando and the strange disappearance made me think of Scientology right away.
Has there been communication with the girl who invited him to her place
and with anyone else?

It would be easy to blend in with all the UCF students but Dec. 9 was the last day of classes.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Six weeks gone ... and nothing. There has to be more to this than what we’re hearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six weeks gone ... and nothing. There has to be more to this than what we’re hearing.

I totally agree. The family and/or LE might have located Sean but not have contacted him because it might push him further away.

I noticed on his Instagram on the most recent posts (starting in August), the comments are turned off, meaning no one can comment on them.

It may not mean anything, but I found it interesting. :)

I noticed on his Instagram on the most recent posts (starting in August), the comments are turned off, meaning no one can comment on them.

It may not mean anything, but I found it interesting. :)

Good catch, voguing.

And in his last post, dated September 26th, he is visiting Disney World.

Caption: #Disneylife this is magical

I just hope he gives LE a call even if only to let his loved ones know he is OK. If he doesn’t want to be found, LE will tell them that. They have to be terribly worried :(.

ETA: Link to the post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZhSPvAHox7/

I have not seen any updates from SP FB page or from MSM. I assume he is still missing. Where are you Sean.

There is a request from the PI on the missing page, but I find no other updates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21
Back