NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A serial adulterer is one thing, which I don't condone But

Falling in love with a psychopathic murderer, at this age, is another

I don't want to hear that she is suffering from Hybristophilia, a paraphilia at this stage in her life--Her other love choices do not indicate that she has ever been drawn to this type of love partner

What a decision! What a choice!

Oh she's just a country girl who got caught up with a city smooth talker, don't cha know! I just saw a clip on CNN. Why haven't we seen video of her in handcuffs she is an accomplice. Jmo

ciao

Oh she's just a country girl who got caught up with a city smooth talker, don't cha know! I just saw a clip on CNN. Why haven't we seen video of her in handcuffs she is an accomplice. Jmo

ciao

I think we will see that soon. If they charge her now and she Lawyers up she will shut up. I think LE would rather have her where they want her. For now. IMO

ciao

IMO because to arrest her, they must read her her rights. And she will likely exercise them and get a lawyer and stop talking. And they need info NOW. JMO

Tweet from @AC360 - 2m
Will #JoyceMitchell face charges in the #PrisonBreakNY? #Clinton Cty @DAwylie2013 (Clinton County District Attorney) is live w/ @AndersonCooper 8p @CNN
http://t.co/kBa9XCIhfA

[video=twitter;609140446011478016]http://twitter.com/AC360/status/609140446011478016[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will throw the biggest book they can find at her even if no one ends up hurt. Have to make an example of her. She may think they'll go easy because she's being cooperative but they're just screwing with her to get whatever they can. Heads will roll at that prison as well.

Certainly her family is listening to media and hearing that LE has not charged her "yet" so they can milk as much info out of her as possible... Could be that she's made a deal with LE for complete immunity .... and as such has not been charged.

"Inmates at the Clinton Correctional Facility — where two killers broke out last week — looked for the "weakest links" among the staff in an effort to exploit them for preferential treatment and more, two sources familiar with that prison told NBC News.

A corrections department employee says the manipulation — called "grooming" — has become more of an issue than prison workers wanted to admit. And a former Clinton guard said any employee who showed compassion could become a target. "

<snip>

"Officials think grooming was taken to the extreme in recent months when inmate Richard Matt established a relationship with Joyce Mitchell, who works in the tailor shop at the lockup. "

<snip>

"The corrections source said that prison employees sometimes give up too much personal information about themselves &#8212; which is the first ingredient in a "recipe for disaster." "

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ne...y-inmates-groom-staff-breakout-prison-n373956

Certainly her family is listening to media and hearing that LE has not charged her "yet" so they can milk as much info out of her as possible... Could be that she's made a deal with LE for complete immunity .... and as such has not been charged.

I dunno. Especially at this stage. I mean they have not been apprehended and hopefully there are no fatalities with those searching or otherwise. I cant see her walking away completely from this. IMO

IMO because to arrest her, they must read her her rights. And she will likely exercise them and get a lawyer and stop talking. And they need info NOW. JMO

Oh Please, Tillie is out of info, nada,. They said she trying to go back 2 yrs, ROTFLMAO, put the f* cuffs on now on, she's playing. She learned well:drumroll:, Perp walk

On CNN, Anderson Cooper 360--

Interview with Clinton County DA:

We've been speaking to her since Sunday, and she's been coming into station almost everyday...providing info

She's cooperating fully

She continues to provide info to assist us

DA re what Poss Charges:

- accessory to escape

- providing contraband to inmates

D & E (I think?) Level felonies

Oh Please, Tillie is out of info, nada,. They said she trying to go back 2 yrs, ROTFLMAO, put the f* cuffs on now on, she's playing. She learned well:drumroll:, Perp walk

Yeah, don't know what she would possibly have to offer at this point.

You guys called it --

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-love-agreed-drive-getaway-car-NBC-News.html

Did prison worker have affairs with BOTH 'Shawshank' escapees? Grandmother, 51, was 'investigated over her "inappropriate relationship" with David Sweat just months before she fell in love with older inmate'

IMO this means Sweat tried to groom her first but something went wrong, so after he was moved, Matt did it himself. They obviously picked the perfect target, as she seems to have been so receptive to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman