NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has occurred to me, now that my coffee is kicking in...that before this case is fully resolved, the graphics of people verified to be involved in this scandal could look like the old Hollywood Squares tic-tac-toe board...with Tilley the center square and GP taking the position formerly occupied by Charley Weaver. We started with two...then three...now we're up to four.

All we need now are some blinking lights and the background music 'da na na na da na na naaaaaaa na na, naaaa naaaa naaaaaaaaaaaaa".

My sorry attempt at comedy in this otherwise serious, scary and intense situation.

My prediction for the day...another CO will be named and missing shotguns will be confirmed.

And OT but every time Palmer's atty speaks...all I see is...George Costanza.

I know how i feel about all these "Prison Perks". I cant imagine how the Victims Family's feel. I think I would lose my mind :tantrum:

I see rainbows after somebody has died usually in my life. That's a double rainbow. Guess it would be wrong to hope that it represents both escapees.

Not to harp but I'm confused on these pliers and screwdiver recovered at Pamers home. It has been stated they are the tools provided by Palmer. How do they know this? These are common household tools. Did Palmer admit? Did they have their prints? Or were they distinct in some sort of marking indicating the tools were actually the Prisons? Sometimes little details stick with me LOL Maybe I just need more Java? TIA

Not to harp but I'm confused on these pliers and screwdiver recovered at Pamers home. It has been stated they are the tools provided by Palmer. How do they know this? These are common household tools. Did Palmer admit? Did they have their prints? Or were they distinct in some sort of marking indicating the tools were actually the Prisons? Sometimes little details stick with me LOL Maybe I just need more Java? TIA

Palmer admitted bringing the tools in and allowing M&S access. He said he took them back home.

From what I"ve read this morning it would seem Palmer is being exceptionally cooperative and honest and forthcoming with them, so, JMO, he probably told them that he brought them in, he walked the guys to the catwalk, he stood by them as they used the tools, and he then brought the tools back home. They were probably like "ok so where are they now then if you brought them back home with you?" and he probably supplied them. They were not prison tools, Palmer brought them from home and brought them back home when he was done according to statements in MSM today. Also it's said he brought these tools in four times between November 2014 and the escape, bringing them back home with him each time afterwards.

all JMO

ETA:

"According to one of the criminal complaints, Palmer, who has 27 years on the force, gave the inmates a flathead screwdriver and needlenose pliers on four occasions between November 2014 to June 6, 2015. "

http://abcnews.go.com/US/corrections-officer-gene-palmer-arrested-ny-prison-escape/story?id=32009973

According to the documents, the package was a "green-colored, woven cloth bag" approximately 12 inches by 5 inches containing more than a pound of frozen hamburger meat.

The beef was packaged in styrofoam with plastic wrap but no price sticker on it, the statements said. There were also allegedly two tubes of paint and a "small, green cloth item."

The next day, he took the package and delivered it to Matt through his cell.

"I cannot remember providing him with anything else," he allegedly said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/corrections-officer-gene-palmer-arrested-ny-prison-escape/story?id=32009973

Any ideas about what the "small green cloth item" is or was used for?

I'm thinking a soft cloth to wipe the fingerprints of others (who were assisting the cons) from metal, from pipes, etc

Palmer admitted bringing the tools in and allowing M&S access. He said he took them back home.

Thanks so much. It was nagging at me LOL I figured I missed something catching up.

If they are just standard tools, why wouldn't have just gotten them from the prison tool box or is there no such thing? Let them use them and get them back?

I hope these 2 are out there suffering immensly and lamenting over simpler, better times. Times when they had all those "perks". I just pray nobody innocent gets killed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413