NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Sweat was actually seen with Matt?

I pity any one that would roam these mountains at night. The black bear population has exploded here.
Dont forget the bobcats. Their screams have been enough to keep me inside after dark.

Does anyone know if Sweat was actually seen with Matt?

No one has said Sweat was seen with Matt that I have heard, only that LE is pursuing Sweat at this time.

:eek:fftopic: BB live feeds are back for those who watch but muted. Drama Drama!!

:lol: I have CNN on my tv, CBS & BB live feed (volume low) on laptop, earbuds in to listen to all streams at once when feeds come back, on twitter and WS, multi-tasking indeed :D

ETA: Scanner as well, lol

What is the link to the scanner you have on - I have no idea which agency to try - there are so many involved . I know the rules not to post here but I would love to have it on and hear, but which agency is the real one? TIA

The alcohol would have a stronger effect if they haven't been eating.

CNN and FOX both reporting there are more convoys of LE vehicles heading in.

Jinkasaurus is in NYSP control room.

Matt was armed and likely to kill someone, of course the cops are happy they have "one down". Please stop the pity party and quit judging people. They are relieved, as you would be if this was happening near you or your loved ones.

:scared: :happydance: :please:

being caught on camera with a shotgun in your hand is pretty amazing in the wild. Technology can fight crime. Thanks to all the hunters, the woman that heard a knock on her door last night, and the guy with the camper today. The police were not kidding when they said they were really depending on the public's help. The tenacity of the Police is truly amazing as well, hope everyone ends up safe on this one. Can Sweat be charged with Matt's death? How about Tilly? Just wondering.

wtheck are you taking about?

your moral judgment of anyone who chooses to celebrate the MURDERERS death is what I'm talking about

You know what I'm referring to and it isn't that. Leaving it at that out of respect to the many here who have waited weeks to see this end without the loss of life and who are watching the very end of it now.

I understand the uneasiness but I don't see much of a difference between feeling happy and celebrating.

Some people smile. Some people feel relief. Some people dance. It's all a celebration IMO.

Yes, indeed. The LE who faced down his pointed weapon have every right to celebrate. Kudos to them!

JMO

Ugh oh----

The weather is suppossed to e very very bad starting tomm..........................

I hate when all politicians do this crap at taxpayers expense. He is going to:

Offer his condolences

Describe how awesome all the agenices work

bla bla boring - and we are paying for all this stay home and fix the roads, schools, etc boring predicatable

I am a NYS resident and taxpayer. At the end of this whole situation, the cost passed on to all of us will be in the tens millions or higher. To have the governor flying seems like even more money spent that is not necessary at this point.

The investigation into how this whole thing occurred will also cost millions. We know that budget cuts, poor leadership and fewer workers are a major part of this issue.

I am sad these men will end up dead because I would have loved to know that all responsible on the LE side are held accountable. I tend to be on the more conservative side when it comes to the death of anyone.

I am relieved for the LEO in the road and woods and for the families of their victims.

I want him caught now so people can sleep tonight. Cant imagine what the people in the area are going through.

Yes, Matt and Sweat were together when Matt was shot, a tweet 2 pages ago or so said that from MSM.

These guys had "to life" sentences. IMO it is what it is.

being caught on camera with a shotgun in your hand is pretty amazing in the wild. Technology can fight crime. Thanks to all the hunters, the woman that heard a knock on her door last night, and the guy with the camper today. The police were not kidding when they said they were really depending on the public's help. The tenacity of the Police is truly amazing as well, hope everyone ends up safe on this one. Can Sweat be charged with Matt's death? How about Tilly? Just wondering.

What woman? I missed that. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member