NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;614797875701248000]https://twitter.com/CBS12/status/614797875701248000[/video]

[video=twitter;614799365274771456]https://twitter.com/AlexRoseNews/status/614799365274771456[/video]

It will be very interesting to learn what Matt's condition was, and IF he had anything that belonged to Sweat on him...not conclusively, but if he did it is an indication that he offed Sweat shortly after he acquired the shotgun. Le has not said what weapons were missing from camps, or how many. JMO

"Police hopeful killer contained in perimeter" it now says on CNN. That is a slightly different tone than all last night IMO.

"hopeful" being the operative word. JMO

He did not fire any shots at LE when they confronted him and told him to put his hands up.

However the camper was shot and LE smelled gunpowder in a cabin nearby which is why they went in the woods nearby and then heard him coughing etc.
yes, but I thought they said his gun had not been shot and that the bullets to the camper do not match the gun. Not sure if that was rumor or truth

Still wondering if Matt shot Sweat a while ago. Sweat could be dead from a gunshot or died of dehydration. JMO

This is what happens when you kill your only witness.

Pictured: The cosy outhouse with bunk beds, a barbecue and stocked-up kitchen where Richard Matt and David Sweat hid from hundreds of special ops police

This is the abandoned cabin in the woods of Malone, New York, where David Sweat and Richard Matt were hiding out as hundreds of police scoured the state to find them.

It has been three weeks since the two convicted murderers broke free from Clinton Correctional Facility near the Canadian border.

But while special ops teams were deployed as far as Buffalo, near Pennsylvania, it transpires the escapees were lying low in this abandoned shack, not far from the jail.

The shed, which has a fully-functioning barbecue grill and bunk beds with mattresses, can only be reached on foot.

It is a 40-mile hike from the nearest dirt road, which is a 1.5-mile from the nearest town, Mountain View.

A sign on the door of the crumbling outhouse reads, 'Hey *advertiser censored**hole! This ain't your *advertiser censored**ing land!', according to a New York Post reporter who went to see it.

Inside, there is a stocked kitchen, sofas and blankets, NBC discovered.

2A052B8200000578-0-image-a-12_1435384152435.jpg

Read more (more photos and video also): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...id-Sweat-hid-hundreds-special-ops-police.html

Was so very pleased to hear of yesterdays news. Hopefully today is the day for Sweat. I cant help but snicker at Sweat hanging out in miserable conditions. And with a drunk psychopath LOL. I show them no mercy. Any more than they did their victims. To me they are evil.

FWIW, The rain started here in the Buffalo, NY area about 30 minutes ago. I'd call it 'moderate'. No wind or thunder... just a steady rain that prevents me from mowing my lawn. Anyhow, I'd expect that it is on it's way toward ADK.

Wonder what they'll find in Matt's autopsy. Bronchitis, pneumonia, some sort of respiratory infection? Did he have a related cough which made Sweat decide that staying with him was too great a liability? Does Sweat have the same cooties? Matt may have been drinking to self-medicate. I'm so hoping Sweat is ill and nearby.

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 24m24 minutes ago

Taking a minute to shout out to my mother @SLPSunny who did my laundry and packed me blueberries for the manhunt #PrisonBreakNY I'm so lucky

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 30m30 minutes ago

Officers checking out the Maguire house on XXXXXX Road off 30. They've been staying with family #prisonbreakny

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 25m25 minutes ago

Maguire house looks clear. Probably just a safety check #PrisonBreakNY

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 9m9 minutes ago

Police just left the Maguire house. They grabbed stuff and are headed out again. #PrisonBreakNY

yes, but I thought they said his gun had not been shot and that the bullets to the camper do not match the gun. Not sure if that was rumor or truth

Yeah, it would be pretty simple to tell if it were from a 20 gauge shot gun. I'm not buying the scenario that they're laying out about the shooting of Matt.

Keshia Clukey retweeted
Leanne Ricchiuti ‏@LeCutie9TWCNews 38m38 minutes ago

#PrisonBreakNY Hear what Richard Matt's family had to say when they heard of his death. http://fb.me/3loNrzujU

Gene, Gene, Gene....who dropped the boys off at the entrance to the trail to the cozy cabin? JMO

Last night they claimed to be using infrared in helicopters...................is he inside another cabin?
why couldn't they pick up his body heat?
they said they had him surrounded in a 3 mile area..................
this is so confusing, false reporting etc,
the 'cough'................
he didn't do suicide by gun or they would hear a shot???

I also read -they heard Sweat running...right?

I want to know if a bullet was found in the camper that was shot at, and if so did it match Matt's shotgun or any guns that they know are missing from the cabins that were burglarized?

I'm surprised the dogs haven't picked up sweats scent. I'd think if he was there or had been recently a tracking dog would have him. Maybe sweat turned on his cloaking device.

I want to know if a bullet was found in the camper that was shot at, and if so did it match Matt's shotgun or any guns that they know are missing from the cabins that were burglarized?

When the shotgun was found after Matt was killed, it was discovered that it had not been fired. That's what the various news articles are reporting.

So...who shot at the camper? Sweat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member