Accessories: None listed
Circumstances: unknown- foul play suspected

Agency Information:
Buffalo Police Department - (716) 851-4444
Case Number: 24-226-0701
Molly Sanford, Detective

0 Rule Out’s

I can't find anything on her besides these two articles:

"Baby dies as Search Goes on for Mother," The Buffalo News, December 21, 1978, pg 35.

"The 7-month-old son [Rodney Milton Jr.] of a woman missing since Nov. 3 was found dead this morning by an aunt who has been caring for the infant...there appeared to be nothing suspicious about the death."

"Shelia Jarvis is one of more then a dozen woman who's cases have been under scrutiny since a woman's torso was found Dec. 11 in a vacant North Street Apartment...the woman's body was discovered, in a plastic bag by a contractor who was remodeling the building."

"Missing Woman Ruled Out as Mutilation Victim," The Buffalo News, January 31, 1979, pg 27.

"Chief Leo J. Donovan says he has essentially ruled out the victim whose torso was found on the front porch at 593 East North St...the unidentified black woman, whose body had been found Dec. 11 with arms, legs, and head severed, was three to four months pregnant. Ms. Jarvis was not pregnant at the time of her disappearance"

Last edited:
Any chance one of Samuel little's unmatched confessions could be her? Black female between 23-25 years old killed in 1996. Victim possibly called "Sheila." Age and Dates are off but there's a chance. Thoughts? sheila.jpeg

was that woman ever identified?
I don’t believe she was, some of the more recent articles lead me to believe she hasn’t been but I’m not entirely sure as the most info I found was from around 2020. I could be incorrect but I think it’s worth looking at.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961
Back