NY NY - Staten Island, Mariners Marsh Park, Hisp/Male 16-22, UP77862, 2005 calendar, Jan'21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi guys, this is my first post here. I've been reading these threads for a while and I know the sketches/renderings of does aren't always accurate, but what do you think of UP77862 and MP65431?

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

What matches:
  • Biological sex (Male)
  • Ethnicity (Hispanic/Latino)
  • Age (15 - 22 years old)
  • Facial structure (based purely off the sketch - do you see similarities too?)

What doesn't match or would need explanation:
  • MP was reported missing in FL in Dec 2007, UP was found in NY in Jan 2021 (estimated year of death is 2004-2006).
Welcome to Ws @TK611 thanks for chiming in with a suggested match, go for it!

Hi guys, this is my first post here. I've been reading these threads for a while and I know the sketches/renderings of does aren't always accurate, but what do you think of UP77862 and MP65431?

What matches:
  • Biological sex (Male)
  • Ethnicity (Hispanic/Latino)
  • Age (15 - 22 years old)
  • Facial structure (based purely off the sketch - do you see similarities too?)

What doesn't match or would need explanation:
  • MP was reported missing in FL in Dec 2007, UP was found in NY in Jan 2021 (estimated year of death is 2004-2006).
Hi and welcome! I remember a few years back when I became a member of WS that I felt intimidated and nervous about even posting here lol. But now Im posting alot lol. Yes, I do think this young man you suggested is a possible, but being he was in Florida, I just dont know due to distance. Perhaps you or someone can submit him to Namus.

As far as that goes, people travel between Florida and NYC all the time. Vacations, business, family matters--most of the Hispanic community has relatives in both places and many many New Yorkers of all stripes have retired to Florida. International companies often have their Caribbean regional offices in Florida.

Welcome to Ws @TK611 thanks for chiming in with a suggested match, go for it!
Thanks! Would you be able to tell me how I can submit it on Namus without an account? I tried signing up but I'm not in the US so it won't allow me.

Thanks! Would you be able to tell me how I can submit it on Namus without an account? I tried signing up but I'm not in the US so it won't allow me.
Sorry, never do it myself, hopefully someone else can help you with this one.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28
Back