NY NY - Sylvia Lwowski, 22, Staten Island, 6 Sept 1975 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At the risk of being banished from this thread after my first post, I’m going to share this before I finish reading through all of your comments. It’s been weighing on me and I can easily return here and apologize if I discover this has been suggested previously! I have the utmost respect for each of you who dedicate so many years seeking answers and justice in these cases! I’d never want to take away from that

That being said, I’m going to just quote my post from a different thread. I’m sure several of you might be familiar with that case. SL’s and the “Unknown Couple”’s Case are both relatively new to me. I will leave this here and begin going through each of your comments on SL’s 6+ threads!
Thank you ALL for your undying dedication and super sleuthing! It does not go unnoticed or unappreciated!

•MMcG•

I thought listed this one on my other post, but I think I was too caught up in Mr.Farenthold...

•Sylvia Alice Lwowski - I have compared the postmortems/reconstructions of UP with those of Sylvia’s and I can’t find many differences. There isn’t much information about her identifiers but from at least one of the photos, I can see what looks like a mole in the same spot as UP’s. Height/weight/age/hair & eye color all match up. The circumstances of her disappearance allow for an explanation in time/distance gap...
Only problem I found was that I couldn’t find anything on her or her “fiancé” (Charles Joseph Cirronella). And neither one is on the others rule out list....
Sylvia Alice Lwowski – The Charley Project

JMOO :)
•MMcG•

ETA: link

At the risk of being banished from this thread after my first post, I’m going to share this before I finish reading through all of your comments. It’s been weighing on me and I can easily return here and apologize if I discover this has been suggested previously! I have the utmost respect for each of you who dedicate so many years seeking answers and justice in these cases! I’d never want to take away from that

That being said, I’m going to just quote my post from a different thread. I’m sure several of you might be familiar with that case. SL’s and the “Unknown Couple”’s Case are both relatively new to me. I will leave this here and begin going through each of your comments on SL’s 6+ threads!
Thank you ALL for your undying dedication and super sleuthing! It does not go unnoticed or unappreciated!

•MMcG•

Welcome to Sylvia's thread, McGoo!

Sylvia's brother has stated that Sylvia had no fillings. The Sumter County unidentified female has fillings in all of her back teeth:

<snip> <BBM>

Identifiers

Dentals: Available. No elaborate dental work. Missing upper and lower wisdom teeth on right. Has upper and lower wisdom teeth on left. Has fillings in all back teeth. If she were to smile, her teeth in the front would give an even appearance.
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Sample submitted - Tests complete

189UFSC

Welcome to Sylvia's thread, McGoo!

Sylvia's brother has stated that Sylvia had no fillings. The Sumter County unidentified female has fillings in all of her back teeth:

<snip> <BBM>

Identifiers

Dentals: Available. No elaborate dental work. Missing upper and lower wisdom teeth on right. Has upper and lower wisdom teeth on left. Has fillings in all back teeth. If she were to smile, her teeth in the front would give an even appearance.
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Sample submitted - Tests complete

189UFSC
Thank you for responding!! I’m fairly new at this, and still haven’t figured out how to determine if DNA/prints/dentals are available for either one!

I appreciate you taking the time to provide the feedback!!

•MMcG•

Being missing after 44 years it's unacceptable this time and age...I mean technology has taken leaps and bounds in the last 44 years.
I hope this year something will happen (something good, of course...)

I have lately been closely following the case, and supposed “Gone Girl” disappearance of Jennifer Dulos in CT-One more guy says he doesn’t know anything about it, and maybe she ran off or committed “revenge suicide”. At least nobody believes Jennifers soon-to-be ex husband. Why couldn’t the police have been this smart back in 1975, when Sylvia never made it home from her date with her fiance?

I think it of interest that Squeaky Fromme seemed to have attempted to assassinate President Ford the day preceding. The whole align-the-particulars-of-murder-with-the-particulars-of-mass-death thing in my humble opinion started when some nasty murderer noticed that assassination and attempted-assassination dates tend to align with dates of prominent shipwrecks, train wrecks, etc. Fromme's attempt was just one day off from the anniversary of the Congressional wreck in Kensington, North Philadelphia, PA (which is also the anniversary of President McKinley's assassination). (Assuming my theory is right) somehow the assassination attempt must have created an urgency to kill in alignment with the Congressional wreck in similarly "spooky" ways, like simultaneously referring to Richmond Hill Road, near which SL disappeared from. (JFK was assassinated on the 13th anniversary of the Richmond Hill wreck.)

I'm not saying that the killer was a Manson follower, no, but I think they had somewhat similar tendencies. If you're nasty, you can maybe make people think you're not if you give the impression your lovers can easily hate others while loving you. So if people only love you when they are chemically addicted to your nastiness, well, maybe an approach to fool people into thinking you're not basically merely nasty might be to make people kill according to secret superstitious nonsense. Oh it's hard to hate when nasty chemicals are making you feel unnatural love. Forcing and tricking (with superstitious nonsense) others to kill might falsely give the impression to would be lovers who possess a little bit of the secret (the you make people murder part) that you are quite the clean person, having all those people about who kill others while being intimate with you. It's very evil, but there it is that--maybe evil is somewhat less widely spread but more concentrated than most figure. And in the process, you might over the decades (and even after your death) get your own little zombie-like army of murderers as your underling zombies imitate you, at least if you're male and you tend to prefer making male zombies.

But there is a prominent disaster on September 5, albeit a British one. Britain's worst theatre fire happened at Exeter on 5 September 1887. A few years ago, someone tried to blow up a Giraffe Restaurant near the site of the former Theatre Royal there on the anniversary of the UK's deadliest train crash, but the attempt fizzled (zombies tend not to be the smartest lot). Did you know that the Exeter (UFO) Incident actually happened in Kensington, NH? Could have something to do with the 1984 disappearance of Tammy Lyn Belanger in Exeter, NH. As for Area 51, the 51st Pennsylvania and the 51st New York are known for their bravery at Burnside Bridge, Antietam, but the 51st Pennsylvania also fought at Fox's Gap on South Mountain (where Lorraine Zimmerman's body was dumped in 1984 near Reno Monument Road, and where President Hayes was almost killed, causing him to miss Antietam, 39 years to the day before McKinley, who served under his command that day, succumbed to his assassination wounds). In fact, General Reno was killed while or right after directing their positioning. Many of the 51st troops were killed in the Exeter Horror train crash of May 12, 1899, while coming home from a ceremony unveiling a monument to the leader of the 51st, future Pennsylvania Governor Hartranft. A certain train crash of May 12, 2015, is actually what started getting me to thinking about this whole rot of lot. Kensington, after all, may be where the Lyon sisters vanished.

Not that being one day off always bothers the murderers. After all, Kitty Genovese may have been at the first attacked afore Mowbray Apartments at 3:20 am on Friday, March 13, 1964, but if it took her 20-25 minutes to leave the bar in Hollis she was working at, it could very well be she left the bar at or about, oh, 11:57:30 pm Pacific time on March 12, a time interesting to consider relative to the St. Francis Dam disaster, which may have motivated whoever dumped the bodies off Mulholland Road and whoever may have been nasty with Ray at the St. Francis Hotel and whoever perhaps decided to one-up Manson and Miss Squeaky by encouraging the shooting at Ford at the St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco.

An earthquake actually did kill 2300+ in Lice, Turkey, on the day SL vanished, but I can find no murder references to it. Very possibly just random.

I think it of interest that Squeaky Fromme seemed to have attempted to assassinate President Ford the day preceding. The whole align-the-particulars-of-murder-with-the-particulars-of-mass-death thing in my humble opinion started when some nasty murderer noticed that assassination and attempted-assassination dates tend to align with dates of prominent shipwrecks, train wrecks, etc. Fromme's attempt was just one day off from the anniversary of the Congressional wreck in Kensington, North Philadelphia, PA (which is also the anniversary of President McKinley's assassination). (Assuming my theory is right) somehow the assassination attempt must have created an urgency to kill in alignment with the Congressional wreck in similarly "spooky" ways, like simultaneously referring to Richmond Hill Road, near which SL disappeared from. (JFK was assassinated on the 13th anniversary of the Richmond Hill wreck.)

I'm not saying that the killer was a Manson follower, no, but I think they had somewhat similar tendencies. If you're nasty, you can maybe make people think you're not if you give the impression your lovers can easily hate others while loving you. So if people only love you when they are chemically addicted to your nastiness, well, maybe an approach to fool people into thinking you're not basically merely nasty might be to make people kill according to secret superstitious nonsense. Oh it's hard to hate when nasty chemicals are making you feel unnatural love. Forcing and tricking (with superstitious nonsense) others to kill might falsely give the impression to would be lovers who possess a little bit of the secret (the you make people murder part) that you are quite the clean person, having all those people about who kill others while being intimate with you. It's very evil, but there it is that--maybe evil is somewhat less widely spread but more concentrated than most figure. And in the process, you might over the decades (and even after your death) get your own little zombie-like army of murderers as your underling zombies imitate you, at least if you're male and you tend to prefer making male zombies.

But there is a prominent disaster on September 5, albeit a British one. Britain's worst theatre fire happened at Exeter on 5 September 1887. A few years ago, someone tried to blow up a Giraffe Restaurant near the site of the former Theatre Royal there on the anniversary of the UK's deadliest train crash, but the attempt fizzled (zombies tend not to be the smartest lot). Did you know that the Exeter (UFO) Incident actually happened in Kensington, NH? Could have something to do with the 1984 disappearance of Tammy Lyn Belanger in Exeter, NH. As for Area 51, the 51st Pennsylvania and the 51st New York are known for their bravery at Burnside Bridge, Antietam, but the 51st Pennsylvania also fought at Fox's Gap on South Mountain (where Lorraine Zimmerman's body was dumped in 1984 near Reno Monument Road, and where President Hayes was almost killed, causing him to miss Antietam, 39 years to the day before McKinley, who served under his command that day, succumbed to his assassination wounds). In fact, General Reno was killed while or right after directing their positioning. Many of the 51st troops were killed in the Exeter Horror train crash of May 12, 1899, while coming home from a ceremony unveiling a monument to the leader of the 51st, future Pennsylvania Governor Hartranft. A certain train crash of May 12, 2015, is actually what started getting me to thinking about this whole rot of lot. Kensington, after all, may be where the Lyon sisters vanished.

Not that being one day off always bothers the murderers. After all, Kitty Genovese may have been at the first attacked afore Mowbray Apartments at 3:20 am on Friday, March 13, 1964, but if it took her 20-25 minutes to leave the bar in Hollis she was working at, it could very well be she left the bar at or about, oh, 11:57:30 pm Pacific time on March 12, a time interesting to consider relative to the St. Francis Dam disaster, which may have motivated whoever dumped the bodies off Mulholland Road and whoever may have been nasty with Ray at the St. Francis Hotel and whoever perhaps decided to one-up Manson and Miss Squeaky by encouraging the shooting at Ford at the St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco.

An earthquake actually did kill 2300+ in Lice, Turkey, on the day SL vanished, but I can find no murder references to it. Very possibly just random.

Thanks for the alternate perspective, Gruffin. In my own opinion, it’s more likely that the man who was last seen with her knows exactly what happened to her, and where she ended up. But it’s only my opinion.

Before I lose track of time over Labor Day weekend, I want to remember Sylvia Lwowski who went missing 45 years ago on September 6, 1975.

That is such a heartbreakingly long time. I felt like I got to know this wonderful young woman a little bit when I joined her thread, here. And I realize just how unforgettable she is.

Sending my best wishes to her loved ones, and to all the great WS peeps I got to know posting here.

Wishing you all peace and safety in these tremendously challenging times.

For Sylvia, I am wishing that somehow she knows she is not forgotten.

Xo
Rose

Before I lose track of time over Labor Day weekend, I want to remember Sylvia Lwowski who went missing 45 years ago on September 6, 1975.

That is such a heartbreakingly long time. I felt like I got to know this wonderful young woman a little bit when I joined her thread, here. And I realize just how unforgettable she is.

Sending my best wishes to her loved ones, and to all the great WS peeps I got to know posting here.

Wishing you all peace and safety in these tremendously challenging times.

For Sylvia, I am wishing that somehow she knows she is not forgotten.

Xo
Rose

So nice to see you, Rose-I’ve missed you and others here.

I saw an article today with the news that skeletal remains were found in a staten Island park, by a hiker-got excited about the statement that the remains appear to be those of someone in their teens or twenties, but they were found with other items which included a calendar from 2005, so it cannot be her. Damn it!

Does anyone know if Sylvia's case has ever been submitted to the Cold Case Foundation? I believe either LE, or a family member, has to request help from the foundation.

Does anyone know if Sylvia's case has ever been submitted to the Cold Case Foundation? I believe either LE, or a family member, has to request help from the foundation.

I don’t know about that, but I do know that the ‘cold case squad’ spent quite a bit of time looking at her case. I got this information from Stacy Horn, author of ‘The Restless Sleep’. Sylvia only has one relative left, a brother, and LE may not be inclined to request help after putting so much of their own time in on it (strange, but I believe they wouldn’t hand it over). I think they know what happened to her, but not where she is-and long ago lost any chance at finding the evidence they’d need to convict the last person with her.

I don’t know about that, but I do know that the ‘cold case squad’ spent quite a bit of time looking at her case. I got this information from Stacy Horn, author of ‘The Restless Sleep’. Sylvia only has one relative left, a brother, and LE may not be inclined to request help after putting so much of their own time in on it (strange, but I believe they wouldn’t hand it over). I think they know what happened to her, but not where she is-and long ago lost any chance at finding the evidence they’d need to convict the last person with her.
Thanks, good to hear someone did investigate. I haven’t checked in here for a while, and recently retired, so I am spending time trying to revisit some cases I had been following. Too bad the person who is likely responsible will get away with it. I found one of his family member’s on FB, along with family photos, and it appears he carried on with his life and never looked back. Very sad for Sylvia and her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back