GUILTY NY - Sylvie Cachay, 33, murdered, NYC, 9 Dec 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder why there is no update on this.
What is up with the boyfriend who claims to be innocent?

Accused Sylvie Cachay strangler Nick Brooks fears jail will be like 'Oz,' wants to hire 'protection'

>>>>>>snip
Cops, however, say Brooks was caught on video repeatedly entering and leaving the room.

>>>>more at link

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...ks_fears_jail_will_be_like_oz_wants_to_.html\

WHY DO SOME CASSES STOP TO FOLLOW UP? I cant find anything current.

Wow Brooks is a real piece of work. He definitely lives in his own world that's for sure...which doesn't seem to include reality. That's what happens a lot with these trust fund baby stoner types. They have such a gigantic sense of entitlement...it's not surprising they turn sociopathic.

He's worried about getting beat up!

I think a bit of azz beating might do this chump a world of good. Sort of a wake up call to him to stay in line and not talk till someone addresses him.
I just can't express how I feel about men who abuse women and take their lives. His father was a notorious rapist and he just followed in his heinous footsteps.

Just a bit of azz beating is fine. So, maybe he can be a bit scared, Your Honor. :banghead: Nobody's complaining...
Goz

He's worried about getting beat up!

I think a bit of azz beating might do this chump a world of good. Sort of a wake up call to him to stay in line and not talk till someone addresses him.
I just can't express how I feel about men who abuse women and take their lives. His father was a notorious rapist and he just followed in his heinous footsteps.

Just a bit of azz beating is fine. So, maybe he can be a bit scared, Your Honor. :banghead: Nobody's complaining...
Goz

Hi Goz :blowkiss:

Sadly he is displaying a ME ME ME mentality.
Sadly, he maintains his innocence regardless to the fact that a video camera has caught him coming and going repeatedly that night.
Sadly, he does not seem to be effected by her death :(

But also sadly he was raised by a monster and has no boundaries, healthy reference points or a moral compass.

Searching for up dates on this case. Cant find any.

Interesting case. Weird that, even though its being featured on DD, there is so little interest here.

The guy is guilty as sin. MOO

Finally an NYC jury got it right and found this loser guilty. Like father, like son! RIP Sylvie. You deserved much better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back